Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 626 627 [628] 629 630 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2095533 times)

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #9405 on: December 14, 2015, 07:32:05 pm »

Dragon lady. Is this a Fun demon genned to resemble a dragon, or a [POWER]-using beastie? o3o
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9406 on: December 14, 2015, 07:58:49 pm »

okay so I didn't expect to see this old buddy but in an attempt to test out resurrection I just got reincarnated as a human bard 97 z levels below the fort.
like wow Body swap with out use of dfhack.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
So uhh yeah got killed by a pike human at the foot of a dwarf fort, now jumped into the body of a human bard in the dwarf fort I think someone walk towards cish's lifeless body to cause this.

oh man so I just walk past Cish and had a convo with my now undead self.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 08:02:48 pm by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9407 on: December 14, 2015, 08:11:17 pm »

Ohgodwut.

Purge the revenant. ;w;
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9408 on: December 14, 2015, 08:27:42 pm »

Don't purge the reverent because that's MY BODY. besides I was planning to raise cish/myself from the dead... just that now I have to track down Cish and get her to join me on adventurers or as a band.
like the quest log still tracks Cish's knowledge on things.

"I don't know I got a second chance at life by body jacking."
"body swapping and YOU!"

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #9409 on: December 14, 2015, 08:30:57 pm »

PERSUADE it to come with you :P
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9410 on: December 14, 2015, 08:32:47 pm »

Nooo. Purge the revenant. Suffer not the anomaly to live. ;w;

Also, I think this time I'll be an animal man maceman, to see if flails are still decent zombie killers. Then again, my tests revealed mauls to be highly unpredictable (ranging from one-hit-kills to a dozen+ hits), so the Adventurecraft buffs to large weapons might prove useful...

EDIT: Oh shit.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 08:44:08 pm by Random_Dragon »
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9411 on: December 14, 2015, 08:48:44 pm »

Hey Rummydear, I one-upped your bogeyman dance party.
-snip-

what about performing with your resurrected self as another being while the killer of your old body watches?
"body swapping and YOU!"

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9412 on: December 14, 2015, 08:52:58 pm »

I have recruited all of the guards via the "join and be rescued" trick, and Lady Shessat has given me an order. At last, asking about "duties as a hearthperson" does something!

We march for Crestholes, assuming we don't intercept the skulking villains along the way.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9413 on: December 14, 2015, 08:53:40 pm »

Dragon lady. Is this a Fun demon genned to resemble a dragon, or a [POWER]-using beastie? o3o
I gave [POWER] to them which is why I used the interaction to butcher them, this is too fascinating a random thing to encounter to make them dumb again.
what about performing with your resurrected self as another being while the killer of your old body watches?
I'll get you for this some day, Rumrusher...

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9414 on: December 14, 2015, 08:55:27 pm »

Ah right. So, it seems there are no armies marching yet, so we might catch the vermin in their little cave.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9415 on: December 14, 2015, 08:59:27 pm »

I gave [POWER] to them which is why I used the interaction to butcher them, this is too fascinating a random thing to encounter to make them dumb again.
I'll get you for this some day, Rumrusher...

gonna see if saving effects anything after I finish this dance number and talk to Cish.

edit:

seconds after the performance is over the goblins fell asleep.  then I had convince myself that it's best to have friendship.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 09:12:41 pm by Rumrusher »
"body swapping and YOU!"

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9416 on: December 14, 2015, 09:08:47 pm »

I have located the cave, and began purging the campsites around it. Hoping that their leader hasn't already departed.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Wisty

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9417 on: December 14, 2015, 10:15:00 pm »

Hoo boy I have a real doozy of a story to tell. It is quite an interesting turn of events, though perhaps not the most bizarre or unlikely. It is however my first real experience in seeing just how deep and complex the worlds can be in this game.

He got away, and his youngest daughter, who is also an adventurer it seems, has become the new lady of the town. Who knows if she will ever come back to take proper charge of her new station. It may be my opportunity to simply rule in her place if she never shows up. Now i'm in the dungeons searching for Ismir who has utterly vanished, but he can't have gone far and I doubt that he would show himself above ground now that he is an enemy of several kingdoms.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9418 on: December 14, 2015, 10:20:31 pm »

Still mucking about trying to find the army marching on us. Damn near wiped out the hostiles around the cave, but no sign of the important targets. Odd, it's all humans, elves, and dwarves wearing kobold gear, with a kobold-style civ name, but no apparent kobolds.

EDIT: I have thoroughly sweeped the area. Every potential hostile around the cave I could find has been intercepted and eliminated. Only one way I can see this ending. We must enter the cave.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 10:31:19 pm by Random_Dragon »
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Wisty

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9419 on: December 14, 2015, 11:24:37 pm »

This just in, I walked into a dragon's lair, picked a coin off the ground and tossed it at the dragon and broke it's leg
Pages: 1 ... 626 627 [628] 629 630 ... 1104