Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2096169 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #3315 on: February 14, 2012, 05:49:40 pm »

Started the game as a demigod axeman.

I started with a silver axe. Great.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: February 14, 2012, 05:51:37 pm »

Apparently, raising corpses turns all your allies against you.  Oh well, more flesh-slaves for me!
How exactly do you raise corpses? I've been busy playing in murder-death-rain.

Totte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: February 14, 2012, 06:29:13 pm »

I seem to have problems finding tombs and sewers, are the former to be found in the latter? I did see 'sewer access' pop up in fast travel occasionally but I have no idea what to look for entrance-wise.

Tombs are usally just right outside the town or hamlets or whatever. I had touble finding sewer acces too but you should look for a stairs downward. They dont have an epic entrance or anything. Its just placed randomly

EmperorNuthulu

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes nu's for their blueness, oh and that mohawk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: February 14, 2012, 06:39:22 pm »

Apparently, raising corpses turns all your allies against you.  Oh well, more flesh-slaves for me!
How exactly do you raise corpses? I've been busy playing in murder-death-rain.

In adventure mode? Here's a step by step guide

1.Put one or two points into the "reader" skill. You have to scroll down to see it though.

2.Find a bandit who's a necromancer, or a necromancers tower.

3.Kill them (easier said than done sometimes) and take their slab. Necromancer towers can have ones without slabs, so kill whoever happens to have the slab.

4. Read the slab, as in pick it up and "I"nteract with it.

5. Press x then go to learned powers (it's not called that but it's the bottom one), then go to raise corpse.

6. Pick corpses to raise

7.Have fun....

« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 07:24:49 pm by EmperorNuthulu »
Blargh.

Guylock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: February 14, 2012, 06:42:36 pm »

Please post sum lets play's I want to see this. :P

Calech

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: February 14, 2012, 07:31:43 pm »

Started up a new adventure for the new version, and wandered into the nearest building to see what I could find out.

Immediately I get a conversation;

"I am Inan Fightbee! Prepare to die!"

Yeah, I guess I have that effect on people...

(edit) Apparently the people she was sharing a building with weren't fond of her either, as a) they all piled onto her and started assaulting her with their assorted weapons immediately, and b) after she was killed (by a Hammerman in the same building) I reported the news of her death... to the Hammerman who had beaten her to death.

*shrug*
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 07:36:33 pm by Calech »

Stuball

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: February 14, 2012, 08:13:15 pm »

http://postimage.org/image/4321wncm7/

I'm unsure how to properly get the image up,but what you see here is an eight year old girl infected with a Turtle Monster curse, who fought of a minotaur and remained unscathed. She is essentially, the fifth Ninja Turtle.

Guylock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: February 14, 2012, 08:19:30 pm »

That's one heck of a Ninja Turtle. XD

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: February 14, 2012, 08:29:52 pm »

I swam across a river along with 3 friends.

Only 2 remained. One apparently drowned in a river even after leaving it.

Also, apparently Novice swimming isn't good enough for a river anymore, I was drowning. Good thing that rivers now have slopes.

Just went across another river. Now I have no friends. Goddammit. :D
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 08:35:02 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Comrade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: February 14, 2012, 08:42:08 pm »

I just started a adventurer, i coulnd't find anyone to talk to in the town and there were ducks upon ducks EVERYWHERE. I finaly found one person to talk to, they gave me a quest to kill someone in the sewers. I go down there and i sneak around for 10 minutes, and there are dead bodys EVERYWHERE, and i mean EVERYWHERE.  I finally find them, and they ambush me with spears.

Vahilior

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: February 14, 2012, 08:44:22 pm »

went to the fortress of a lawgiver, I recon he may have been a demon, not sure if it was the tail, the massive horde of dwarven, and human weapons and armor he let me freely peruse, or the way in which he bellowed that he had killed 298 people when I first met him that gave it away.

then went shopping in the capital, visited the castle dungeons and butchered the elven prisoners, and then murdered a necromancer and after reading his tablet raised his severed torso. I then went to visit a lord where my new friend launched himself at the noble and smashed his head in. Shrugged and resurrected the Lord too, waded through approximately 800 dingoes with my two companions and a single honneybadger which I resurrected into my most lethal warrior. I was then set upon by bandits, the leader broke my leg but fled after I continuously resurrected the ever smaller pieces of his fallen men. The honey badger is pretty tattered now though :(

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: February 14, 2012, 09:21:06 pm »

I just entered a fortress in the middle of a city, and found a "sacred standard."  He seems to be some kind of lord, but I've never even heard of a sacred standard before.  Investigations will continue.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

trees

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUNDANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: February 14, 2012, 09:24:15 pm »

I just entered a fortress in the middle of a city, and found a "sacred standard."  He seems to be some kind of lord, but I've never even heard of a sacred standard before.  Investigations will continue.

It's a random religious position. They're all named things like that - "[revered synonym] [worshiped sphere-related thing]." Best one I've seen so far was the "first furnace."

I took a massive hike to a necromancer tower. I severely underestimated how many corpses they would have at their disposal and was torn to pieces.
I am often bad at phrasing things - don't hesitate to ask for clarification if something I said doesn't make sense.

EmperorNuthulu

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes nu's for their blueness, oh and that mohawk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: February 14, 2012, 09:34:29 pm »

Gentlemen.

Oku helpsoldier the sweet joy of wax.

79 notable kills.

13 of them Necromancers.

He learned the secrets of life and death then proceeded to loot a majority of the literary works that exist in the world.

THEN GOD DAMN BOGEYMEN KILLED HIM.
Blargh.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: February 14, 2012, 09:37:23 pm »

Slept outside a house.

TELEPORTED INTO THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. AND THERE ARE BOGEYMEN.

Goddammit, now the bogeymen are going to kill me, all because of a game bug. Argh.

Or not, I fought them off and ran. The buildings were fairly close to where I woke up.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 09:39:20 pm by Tarran »
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 1104