Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2096154 times)

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #3285 on: February 14, 2012, 02:32:43 pm »

I was ambushed by black bear near nightmonster lair so I made them fight. Bear won so I went and bashed it in the teeth with mace and BAM, bear teeth everywhere! Win.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: February 14, 2012, 02:38:35 pm »

EDIT: Okay it's gotten more insane, they raised my corpse and my corpse is attacking them. Okay now they've killed my corpse and raised it again. The corpse is still attacking them.

This may be one of the greatest things I've ever heard. :D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3287 on: February 14, 2012, 03:07:32 pm »

Running around paralyzing people and kicking their heads off while ass naked.
*Hugs*

Ringmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: February 14, 2012, 03:09:59 pm »

Just started a new adventurer, walked in to the nearest building where four humans were milling around.
"You block the flying iron bolt!"

A kobold runs in from the other end of the room and took a shot at me, everyone there promptly swarms it and beats it to death. This is awesome.

Kriby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3289 on: February 14, 2012, 03:20:54 pm »

Geez, lady. Don't get TOO excited about your religion..

" title="Hosted by imgur.com

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: February 14, 2012, 03:22:58 pm »

My adventurer has been kicking ass with no serious injuries to her person thus far. I've become a master axeman with sixty-two notable kills, mostly kobold bandits, and thirty-eight wild animals.

I'm getting sick and tired of all the damn ambushes though. Literally cannot go 3 steps or sleep for more than half an hour before being ambushed. Have I even come close to wiping out the local kobold bandit population? I've certainly wiped out all the prospective companions simply by recruiting them.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Intro1827

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: February 14, 2012, 03:30:21 pm »

Dying repeatedly to mummies. Fun stuff.
In mid air, the dwarf continued to take hits from both the minecart and his own falling axe.

dood_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: February 14, 2012, 03:33:56 pm »

There are far more zombies in a Necromancers tower than I was expecting, is all I'll say.
It seems very dwarven to use the hell itself as a garbage disposal. I can just see this isolated pile of goblin clothing, rotten food, and chunks of animals sitting there in a featureless plain, slowly cooking in the heat as demons pick at it.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: February 14, 2012, 03:38:15 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
*Hugs*

The Grackle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: February 14, 2012, 03:50:42 pm »

First adventurer, first town, third shop. Walk inside and a goblin crossbowman/leather-merchant shoots me in the stomach with a bolt.  I guess the goblins were conquered, but not very well.

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: February 14, 2012, 03:51:44 pm »

i just fought against a horde of undeads, i shredded half of the horde when a couple of necromancers descended the stairs, now i'm against all the undeads plust their animated limbs

PS: undead heads are hard to kill!
Re: 1000 sgins that you play Dwarf fortress (way) too much
154. When you get the word "adamantine" on your LA vocab, you quickly cross it out and replace it with "cotton candy" and spend the next 10 minutes in fetal position rocking back and forth in fear. (Yes, I actually did this.)
...Wait. Adamantine is real?...
...155. You are no longer sure what metals are real or fictional.

Ringmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: February 14, 2012, 04:02:05 pm »

Genned a pocket world, found the capital city of the humans, an enormous sprawling citadel. On the eastern outskirts exist at least 10 different night creature lairs, most of them werebeasts. I walked around the outer wall of the citadel and every house there was abandoned, I then proceeded in past the wall and found that there was no marketplace and all shops except for one that sold armor were also abandoned. I then entered the keep and found that apparently, after constant battling with the night creatures outside the walls, most of the inhabitants of the city had become legendary and gained a special job (They're the ones who have odd job names such as 'High tax' or 'Sacred gem'). Now I'm descending in to the local tombs to see if anything interesting is to be found down there.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3297 on: February 14, 2012, 04:04:20 pm »

I just walked up to a butcher, tore an arrow out of my stomach and traded it for meat
*Hugs*

Frying Doby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: February 14, 2012, 04:09:11 pm »

DF-VD

Nevermore.OHK.

And there are some badass kobolds out there. I just could not hit them. Dogded every single time. Suffocated.

Raidmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Hackin' n' Wackin' n' Smackin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3299 on: February 14, 2012, 04:14:42 pm »

Just started up my first adventurer on the new version, (34_01)

Crossbowman! So, I was set the task to go and kill an outlaw from the forests, I managed to sneak my way into the camp, shooting all of the human targets I saw near, (As well as the random elf). Went back to town and spread the word that I had killed this infamous outlaw.

After doing this I was set yet another task, this time I was asked to go and travel to kill another bandit leader... I recruited my first companion soon after, another Crossbowman like myself. We both travelled the main road heading towards this other camp...

Unfortunately a little while after following the road, we were both ambushed by goblins, I got in a few shots, killing one or two of the attackers that were in sight just before the chief arrived. I then promptly shot the chief to near death point, from which two goblin elite crossbowmen appeared. I ran for cover, trying to stick to the tree line, sadly I didn't make it that far.

By this time, I had been shot down, my companion, who was now holding off one of the other goblins, couldn't give me any other aid, so I was shot to death as he fought with the others.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 04:16:47 pm by Raidmaster »
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 1104