Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2099463 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #900 on: November 13, 2010, 02:56:33 am »

This is hilarious. My lasher, Dorlep Adetamed, just sustained his first injury, a minor bolt piercing his arm.
And passed out at the sight of his own blood.
Meanwhile, the paraplegic knife-wielding peasant (Yes, I get a lot of those...) became a quadreplegic, but that didn't stop her chasing down the bandit ringleader, biting them in the chest and shaking them around while the rest of the team (a motley assortment of the local Lord's soldiers) battered 'em.
Hooray for Amak Metegido, the scarred veteran peasant-knife-user-biter!!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ultraviolent4

• Bay Watcher
  • Lol words
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: November 13, 2010, 03:00:50 am »

Holy shit.

To extract the relevant parts:

You hack the chieftess in the right hand and the severed part sails off in an arc!

The chieftess grabs the human swordsman by the lower back tooth with her right lower arm!

:o
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 03:04:12 am by Ultraviolent4 »

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #902 on: November 13, 2010, 03:28:55 am »

Her arm is still there you know... ._.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: November 13, 2010, 03:37:14 am »

Well, my Lasher fell at last... Fighting a night hag.
The annoying thing is, with all his companions, he had it well in hand, wearing it down, until suddenly--
BAM!! Headkick!! How dumb is that... One shotted. They could've at least, I dunno, bit his head off or something realistic?
:( Oh well, next adventurer! :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: November 13, 2010, 03:38:25 am »

Her arm is still there you know... ._.

I think they meant the concept of somebody shoving their hand stump into their adventurers mouth.

JoRo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: November 13, 2010, 03:41:31 am »

I had 6 companions, which I figured was enough to sleep in the wilderness.  I woke up in a pile of my own limbs.
Bandits have no sense of honor.
You have been struck down.
The giant cave spider spits out your head.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: November 13, 2010, 04:00:35 am »

What's going on in my adventure you ask?  I'm getting killed by human warlords.  Over and over and over.  Whether I'm hunting them, or they just happen across me while sleeping.  Dammit, I was kicking bandit ass when I first started the new version.  Now I can't survive one job, what the Hell.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: November 13, 2010, 04:07:15 am »

*Gasp*! The plot thickens!
Looting a bandit camp, I come across I beatifully engraved saguaro rib chest... My adventurer, pauses admist the blood and gore, severed limbs and general carnage, to admire it.
Looking closer at the design, his eyes narrow... The leader of the Nation of Bars, who my adventurers had until now followed blindly, is in truth... A filthy shadow hag's mate!!!
Time to slay the evil lord, and free the kingdom!!
...Or perish in a burning, bloody pool of Fun!
Booze is Life for Yoink

JoRo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: November 13, 2010, 04:16:23 am »

While it is possible to buy a crutch at a general store so your one-legged adventurer can stand up again, you move at a snail's pace unless you grind up crutch-walker exp.  Trying to take on a bandit camp while moving at a third of your normal speed is a bad, bad plan.
You have been struck down.
The giant cave spider spits out your head.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: November 13, 2010, 04:37:27 am »

Gah. Questing all across the land, searching for the evil imposter-lord, to kill him, Kalplan Lockbridged has earned a title... "The Mindful Freckle of Morals". YAAAAAAHH! What?! What happened to, I don't know... The eviscerator of evils? The crusher of adversions?
:P I love the name generator.
Booze is Life for Yoink

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #910 on: November 13, 2010, 12:05:52 pm »

My respect for this game has multiplied 5xfold since I started playing adventure mode. Really makes it flexible, as both modes are very-well implemented. Right now I'm still slaughtering assorted animals, trying to find a damn shopkeeper. Oh, just found out that shops were broken in 31.16. So much for this character...Guess I'll go try some luck-manipulation with that giantess.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Knigel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: November 13, 2010, 01:42:23 pm »

My respect for this game has multiplied 5xfold since I started playing adventure mode. Really makes it flexible, as both modes are very-well implemented. Right now I'm still slaughtering assorted animals, trying to find a damn shopkeeper. Oh, just found out that shops were broken in 31.16. So much for this character...Guess I'll go try some luck-manipulation with that giantess.

Shops are back, but now you can only find them in towns. They'll have signs of what they sell next to the door.

Dbuhos

• Bay Watcher
  • Carbon Strain
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #912 on: November 13, 2010, 01:44:02 pm »

Well, I recruited a small army of 11 swordsman and axeman and rushed towards a lair, on the way there, we had to stop in the middle of nowhere to sleep. We got ambushed by a huge group of bandits, around 20. Half my group was killed and I got my left arm looped off, after the ambush was over, me and my 5 other comrades continued our journey to south. Then we got ambushed again...a group of mastodons ambushed us, provoking chaos, in the charge I got my other arm smashed and my brain bruised along other mortal wounds.

Shortly after,I was destroyed in the middle of the mastodon group.

I died with the respect of over 20 groups
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 01:47:33 pm by Dbuhos »

Vi Et Armis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: November 13, 2010, 01:59:20 pm »

I just slaughtered a human town with my human outsider. 34 kills, and 10 KOs. I knocked all the teeth out of the KOs and let them live, just for kicks. EEEEEEVIL!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #914 on: November 13, 2010, 03:26:15 pm »

I just vanquished two giants with 30+kills, with only a shattered cartilage in my left ear. Any way to fix that, or should I wear it proudly as my first battle scar?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 1104