Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34

Author Topic: F-moarg  (Read 23920 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: F-moarg
« Reply #165 on: March 14, 2010, 11:55:17 am »

Are peaple ignoring my shouted question?
(expext more proper post once i get to my computer)
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 14, 2010, 12:01:51 pm »

seems that way armok....

you guys have to do talking sinse its a player function.
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 14, 2010, 12:32:19 pm »

I reply with "hell yeah! I been hanging up with my homies from that internet space, brupsing along to some heavy tunes, pimping out the forums space with my posting bling."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 14, 2010, 01:36:05 pm »

I reply with "hell yeah! I been hanging up with my homies from that internet space, brupsing along to some heavy tunes, pimping out the forums space with my posting bling."
To which I will say, "and I do the exact opposite of whatever he's talking about, but on the same site."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 14, 2010, 03:13:54 pm »

"Sounds like the bay 12 forums as far as I can tell!
So, next thing to determine is, what does evryone here know so far, and what shuld be our goal?"
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 14, 2010, 03:18:55 pm »

Your goal is to survive till the next reality shift...any more is fluff.

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 15, 2010, 02:29:48 am »

ed:you eat a can of beans and drink some water you feel fine now.

mason:you prepare the translucent rabbit, its translucence is throughout alike to the snake you can see into it, you soon have it skined, although the act is like cutting and pulling apart some sort of wet rubber, you then get the the part where you are to cut off the feet and head, but you cant seem to cut the damn bones of this thing, the bone being the only opaque parts of the animals are metalicly shiny when removed from their flesh, after a while and some work you manage to cut the head and feet off at their joints, you then cut the rabbit ventrally, and find that the internal structures of its body are different(what appears to be a fluid stomach connects directly to its heart, and a smaller stomach is connected only to its mouth(and contains a mass of digesting violet), it has no kidneys, bladder, or lower digestive system(which is replaced by the smaller stomach), but it does posses its normal reproductive organs lungs and what you deside to call a liver even though everything inside the rabbit is also translucent), you cut out what you think you should cut out, and you now have a prepared translucent rabbit.

adam:you examine your star shaped bruises, they are all about even at about two inches in size and hurt extraordinarily when touched, you check to see if ed has any, he doesn't, you fail laser eyes but notice some strange wavyness (like that of when you look across fire)coming from stuff while attempting it.

long action reply.

TheCatfish

• Bay Watcher
  • Catfish, friend of Carp
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 15, 2010, 07:26:00 am »

Return to an oily pool. Dip hands in and wait.

@Armok "I know little about where we are, though judging by the way things are here and going by rudimentary physics regarding light scattering, I doubt we're in the same universe as the normal one, assuming we're all from the same universe. Our goal, survive this damn desert."

Am I hungry or thirsty or anything?
"I'm Urist McHanz!" "And I'm Urist McFranz!" "And we're going to PUMP" *clap* "you up!"

The catfish, deadlier than hippos, and piranhas, crocodiles, and sharks.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 15, 2010, 08:11:20 am »

Okay, I'm going to go over to the crystal patch and see what's going on.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 15, 2010, 08:15:30 am »

"Well, as I concluded before we are probably in a work of fiction, so the questionable physics are more likely an artefact of bad writing than something that's supposed to be there."
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 15, 2010, 10:58:01 am »

After seeing adam apparently gain heat-vision(or something similar) I shall dunk my hand in one of the pools of black liquid and let it soak for a while.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

tombthedwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • oddly appropriate name
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 15, 2010, 11:09:05 am »

>try a small bite of clear-rabbit(tm.) and hope it isn't a silicon based life form

@ armok"the questionable physics become the norm if you are outside your own universe, or even really your part of the galaxy (bizzare gravity or physical effects are entirely possible in an alien environment), further more on the note of logic: what physical or metaphysical phenomenon could have brought us into a bay12 fourm game as our primary reality?"
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 11:21:07 am by tombthedwarf »
Must... eat... demon raaaaaaat! ARGLEBARGLEBARGLEBARGLE *CRASH* OMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

Tastes like... SAAAATAAAAAAAN!

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 15, 2010, 11:31:22 am »

adam:you return to the oily pool, you see that the crystals within it are giving off a very powerful wavy effect but disregard it for now, you then dip your hands in and feel a wave of exhilaration wash over you, and pulling your hands from the pool the wave leaves but you see each hand brandishes a new bruise in the shape of a star, you are neither hungry nor thirsty, and quite awake.

barbarossa: you go over to the crystal patch and see adam dip his hands in, ect.

kenton:you dunk your hand in a pool of the oily liquid, and are met with an instant shock of pain that runs from your hands into your body, that forces you to remove your hands, that are now red.

mason:you bite a peice of the 'clear-rabbit' and find it tastes oddly like eating rubber bands...

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 15, 2010, 11:34:48 am »

Move my possesions away from the people who have contact with the oil

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 15, 2010, 11:36:58 am »

"Um, no. Where Matches dosn't Strike and all that, if physics were ACTUALLY different you'd die instantly because the chemistry of your cells wouldn't work if they were even the tiniest bit different. The process that brought us here (if here is indeed some forum game) is not physical and by most definitions not metaphysical either; most likely it's simply the same as any other game, and it just looks and feels more real from the inside."
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34