Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: Talltower 2 (Tower Fortress Succession Game)  (Read 24725 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Talltower 2 (Tower Fortress Succession Game)
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2010, 11:33:08 pm »

Well that was a ...interesting turn. Why aren't the weavers collecting the webs? They're all over the place. :(

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2010, 12:54:30 am »

I moved the map to fit in with the others: http://mkv25.net/dfma/map-8211-talltowerthetalltowerofice

Well that was a ...interesting turn. Why aren't the weavers collecting the webs? They're all over the place. :(

I took it that a bunch of weavers up and died (or got beaten to death).
Think you can brave the cold? How about endless waves of zombies, goblins, and orcs? Check out Talltower the Tall Tower of Ice.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2010, 12:58:13 am »

I took it one died and one legendary weaver got a few broken bones, that leaves one unaccounted for.

And I would suggest leaving the plots fallow if the stuff is rotting in the fields

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 07, 2010, 06:51:04 pm »

Alright, if all goes well, I will upload it over night. My internet(for some reason) disconnects every 5 hours or so, so hopefully when I reconnect it in the morning, it will allow me to finish the upload process.

Edit: Also, theres almost always a zombie goat at the entrence, and the fact that everyone is trying to bring "water" to the injured leaves no time for collecting webs.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 06:52:53 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2010, 08:22:12 pm »

Where on earth is someone getting "water"?  Did you finally find the underground river?
Think you can brave the cold? How about endless waves of zombies, goblins, and orcs? Check out Talltower the Tall Tower of Ice.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2010, 09:18:59 pm »

No, I believe he's referring to the job cancellations when a dorf makes a job to go pick up a bucket, and then realizes there's no water, making an announcement of "Ulrist Mcdorf cancels Give Water: No Water Source"

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2010, 09:21:27 pm »

So after LegoLord gets through this, I'm up? Wicked. I might want multiple turns at this even.

Right now I'm excited to see how he'll manage to carry the fort through a tantrum spiral in a freezing glacier with no water :D

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 07, 2010, 10:57:14 pm »

It's not a glacier, and I would suggest removing the health care labour until we find the underground river. If we have wounded perhaps some reavealery cheating to find it just so we can have a well? You have my permission to dig from one of the corners of the mausoleum to wherever it is and down and place the well or whatever. If it is south of the chasm of course.

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2010, 11:00:12 pm »

As I said before, if we have dwarves dying of thirst, I give permission to go and find the underground river.

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 07, 2010, 11:13:55 pm »

You shouldn't need reveal.  I imagine the depot trick would work, though I haven't looked at the map.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 08, 2010, 06:53:00 am »

Dang it, I forgot the upload doesnt work on IE. Tonight, on firefox.

Also, the trantruming was low when I saved it, but I imagine when those injured dwarves die....... :-\
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 08, 2010, 05:50:09 pm »

You shouldn't need reveal.  I imagine the depot trick would work, though I haven't looked at the map.
Exactly what I was thinking.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 09, 2010, 03:30:05 am »

Orb, why are your internets so fail?

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 09, 2010, 07:03:38 am »

Orb, why are your internets so fail?

I have dial-up, it takes hours to do anything.

Anyway....

The Save!

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=1907

Have fun Lego, and sorry guys for making my turn so long.  :P

crash2455

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 09, 2010, 02:06:58 pm »

Nah, it's cool.  If I had known somebody here had dial-up I would've dialed back the size of the game.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16