Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 310

Author Topic: Mount and Blade  (Read 656096 times)

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Mount and Blade
« Reply #990 on: December 15, 2010, 06:00:00 pm »

I still only have vanilla, but I have been playing a lot of Native Expansion lately. I like the idea of making my own kingdom. I had a really good game going but ended up engraged by the black knights. I could hit any other unit in the game for 10 or 20 damage, but not them!

I think I'll fire up 1866 again. Has it made any improvements over the last 6 months (I know I could read their forums)?

Well there's a multiplayer only version for Warband, but no new single player versions since the christmas release.

I don't know which version you're referring to but after Lumbajak introduced me to trade routes in vanilla I ended up rolling in dosh within a week.

Yeah, two bloody great handfulls.

Dosh all up in this Pen(d)or bitch.

Um, what's with the random Killing Floor references?
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: December 15, 2010, 08:14:46 pm »

Because trade routes are full of MUNNY MUNNY MUNNY

MasterFancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • I LOVE TACOS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: December 28, 2010, 02:54:46 am »

Sorry for the Necroing, but I thought a new thread would be the greater evil.

Will a lord ever forgive you for talking to his daughter/sister without his permission? Everytime I ask him if I can visit her he always gives me the "You already have without my permission RAWR blah blah... (minus X relationship)" I'll even cheat at this point to get him on my side.
Quote from: Frumple
Flailing people to death with empty socks, though, that takes a lot of effort. Less so if the sock's made out of something interesting, but generally quite difficult.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: December 28, 2010, 03:40:27 am »

Two weeks isn't quite "necroing," but necroing is generally recommended in Other Games anyway. You did the right thing. ;)

As for your question, I have no clue.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: December 28, 2010, 03:04:37 pm »

Will a lord ever forgive you for talking to his daughter/sister without his permission? Everytime I ask him if I can visit her he always gives me the "You already have without my permission RAWR blah blah... (minus X relationship)" I'll even cheat at this point to get him on my side.

Have your tried boosting your relation with him first?

MasterFancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • I LOVE TACOS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: December 28, 2010, 06:02:07 pm »

I followed him around on a few campaigns bailing him out of trouble and got my relation up to about 16, then I asked him a few more times and he still said the same thing.
Quote from: Frumple
Flailing people to death with empty socks, though, that takes a lot of effort. Less so if the sock's made out of something interesting, but generally quite difficult.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: December 28, 2010, 06:30:25 pm »

so With Fire and Sword is out in the East already as i just saw a RUS version in pirate bay, anyone knows if a english version exists yet?

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: December 28, 2010, 06:40:05 pm »

... I'm willing to bet that version is a fake... I imagine we'd hear something official before it actually came out in any case, which I haven't.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: December 28, 2010, 07:18:50 pm »

... I'm willing to bet that version is a fake... I imagine we'd hear something official before it actually came out in any case, which I haven't.
no its legit i know the uploader, the game is only released in Russia, Ukraine and Poland and from what comments are posted the game is better than Warband.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: December 28, 2010, 07:23:32 pm »

no its legit i know the uploader, the game is only released in Russia, Ukraine and Poland and from what comments are posted the game is better than Warband.
They'd probably put it up in the depository if they had an English version?  Takes time and stuff to translate...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: December 28, 2010, 07:28:20 pm »

They'd probably put it up in the depository if they had an English version?  Takes time and stuff to translate...
hell its been a year since they released!, they have no intentions to release in english? aww man screw you! we'll just have to wait for somebody to translate it via mod.

hell they just even released a warband version two weeks ago.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 07:38:49 pm by bloodsheder »

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: December 28, 2010, 07:56:39 pm »

so With Fire and Sword is out in the East already as i just saw a RUS version in pirate bay, anyone knows if a english version exists yet?
As you figured out, it's been out for a while. I knew this just from reading TV Tropes. =P

Quote from: from under Game Mod
There's even a special edition of the game available in Poland, which is, by default, modded to change the setting to the Polish historical epic Ogniem i Mieczem (the wars with Cossacks, Tatars and Sweden in the second half of 17th century). Unfortunately, it effectively killed off development on an independent Ogniem i Mieczem mod, and thus fans living outside of Poland are out of luck.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: December 29, 2010, 08:07:20 am »

I followed him around on a few campaigns bailing him out of trouble and got my relation up to about 16, then I asked him a few more times and he still said the same thing.

I'd say go for 50.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: February 25, 2011, 10:00:51 pm »

I just want to reiterate that our thoughts are with Mason Purcell. It's a shame when we see the developers of good mods go.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: April 28, 2011, 06:28:48 pm »

Necroing because there's a badass sale on Steam, meaning I can now get warband not-illegally :D $5 gog daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 310