Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6944 6945 [6946] 6947 6948 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9450392 times)

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #104175 on: April 12, 2016, 03:35:07 pm »

Couldn't you use Google Docs instead of Office?
What's that?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104176 on: April 12, 2016, 03:36:02 pm »

Google Drive's (cloud storage, uses a Gmail account to log in) native file format.

Only needs an Internet connection.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #104177 on: April 12, 2016, 05:48:49 pm »

every day i am more tempted to just bike straight into the busy road near my house instead of heading to school
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 06:06:38 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104178 on: April 12, 2016, 05:49:56 pm »

... Please don't.

*attempts to apply hugs*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #104179 on: April 12, 2016, 08:07:59 pm »

I have been SalmonGod on the internet for 20 years.  Since 1996.  I have never encountered another.  I've searched curiously, a few times.  Found inactive accounts in a couple places.  No one seriously using the name.

Until today.  There's apparently an active SalmonGod account on reddit that is not me.  I found this after attempting to create an account to post something on reddit for the first time.  Now I don't know what to do.  Motherfucking identity crisis is what it is.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #104180 on: April 12, 2016, 08:13:38 pm »

Clearly, your other username should be, "RealSalmonGod."

Not perfect but  easier than eliminating the other guy and cleaner than his inconsiderate blood splatter.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104181 on: April 12, 2016, 08:17:27 pm »

Solifuge is a pretty uncommon name too, but I've had to come up with other usernames to fall back on recently. It can be kinda fun, if you're open to playing around with unusual word combinations that you like.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #104182 on: April 12, 2016, 08:18:11 pm »

Truean's idea is best.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #104183 on: April 12, 2016, 08:18:57 pm »

This will of course spark the Great SalmonGod Arms Race of 2016, whereby each of you will keep adding things to the username to intrinsically one up the other. His response will undoubtedly be "NoIamtherealSalmonGod," which will spawn "NutuhthisisSalmonGod" followed of course by "OriginalrealSalmonGod." Next thing you know it will be skyrocketing to the top 40 charts and spark several remixes, only 12 of which are any good at all. You'll get phone calls from Japan demanding, not requesting you do personal username creation session concerts for all the Yen they have. After getting big overseas, the product endorsements will start and I'll see you on cans of Tuna, surf boards, waffle irons, and disposable space ship covers. I expect a "RealSalmonGod for President 2023" sticker out of you eventually having moved up the election year due to sheer awesome.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104184 on: April 12, 2016, 08:20:43 pm »

Truean is a lawyer. Disregard everything she says and blame her when it goes wrong something something listen to common sense.

...Personally, I was PortScorpion on XboxLive, mostly because I random-generated until something felt right. I'm roadvirus on steam because it's based of f of a good stephen king short story. And I'm gentlefish everywhere else I can make it work because hot damn.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104185 on: April 12, 2016, 08:22:21 pm »

I'm just saying, once the inevitable peace talks and name de-escalation comes to pass, there's always TroutDeity? SaintFlounder?

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #104186 on: April 12, 2016, 08:26:20 pm »

Truean makes a great argument for why his idea is best.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #104187 on: April 12, 2016, 08:27:08 pm »

I am, of course, the one and only MetalSlimeHunt, but I like coming up with permutations on it since I'm not so hardcore into Dragon Quest anymore. MikeSierraHotel, Mish, DankMemeSlut, that sort of thing.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #104188 on: April 12, 2016, 08:29:09 pm »

My other usernames include SofaYeti and InsanityIncarnate. Orange Wizard and variations thereof is usually me, although there are a few doppelgangers floating around.

DankMemeSlut
Hot
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104189 on: April 12, 2016, 08:37:08 pm »

peple wit duplegagners git wat tey desrve 4 praper speling
Pages: 1 ... 6944 6945 [6946] 6947 6948 ... 8167