Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6945 6946 [6947] 6948 6949 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9449721 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #104190 on: April 12, 2016, 08:42:52 pm »

Just add your social security number on the end like I did
no vampires here nope nope nope

Blugh.  I've been really sleepy all day and it's my fault for staying up.
Though part of it might be that I jumped back into hiking a bit hard, and after three days of it I'm sore and my feet hurt.  And I'm hungry too, except I'm trying to pace myself there.

Which would all be great except it's kinda distracting me from work >.>
also a month ago I sorta promised to go on vacation with my mom in a couple weeks but I really don't know if I can spare the time, even bringing my laptop.  Big stuff is happening, bigger than ever... but that's always the case!  I just keep agreeing to plans because "Well surely everything will be calm a month from now".  As if there's anyone ready to pick up my duties, or that I can properly focus on a laptop in a bright car with 1-2 bars of 3g and a conversation going on.  I mean, it keeps happening.

And that's not even touching my family anxiety or whatever, yeesh.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104191 on: April 12, 2016, 08:50:19 pm »

Redacted.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 02:36:01 am by Baffler »
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #104192 on: April 12, 2016, 08:52:04 pm »

Still can't get over a certain person. Hoping this feeling of total hopelessness and defeat eventually goes away. Also, talking about that person is the only thing that can make me cry because I dun diddly fucked up. Just reminds me how important that person was, and then I'm more sad. Which reminds me again. It's a vicious cycle.

Anyway, I'm incredibly bored. Should probably go write my 5 poems for English class, but whatever.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104193 on: April 12, 2016, 08:52:27 pm »

Much as I dig 'em, I understand a lot of people don't share my fondness for arthropods. Considering switching to a "plants that don't exist" motif... started using Oakbean in a few places.

Definite improvement over some of the mildly embarrassing nom-de-nets I went by as a kiddo, which I will not mention here for the sake of my delicate childhood ego.

CS: Yeah, sometimes it takes time. Just feel it all out, and work on acceptance. It'll get better, mate. Maybe even channel the feelings into some of those poems?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104194 on: April 12, 2016, 08:55:02 pm »

I've used a sort of location-dependent-term+suffix arrangement almost anywhere but here, although I have started using this username elsewhere.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #104195 on: April 12, 2016, 08:59:34 pm »

I've been using itisnotlogical since I needed a quick name for a Star Trek roleplaying forum. It's been my preferred nick ever since, although I've started using "logichan" for both ease of verbalization, and for sites that require shorter nicks.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #104196 on: April 12, 2016, 09:20:22 pm »

I came up with this name back when I was super into LotR--it's Sindarin for "Forest Rider"--but I personally think it sounds silly now and have been shortening it to just "Tawa" as a sort of nonsense name that sounds nice. That said, if the need were to ever arise, I also memorized the feminine of the name, "Erynrochil".

I wanted to eventually transition to "Commando Grandma" or some permutation thereof as my go-to internet handle after an LCS character I had one time, but never made any effort toward it. :I
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #104197 on: April 12, 2016, 09:24:35 pm »

Fucking Dark Souls III crashing! It's fairly specific and not hard crashing, so I'm confident it'll be hotfixed, but come on, From. You're killing me here, and not in the good way.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #104198 on: April 12, 2016, 09:26:24 pm »

My username came from looking around my room and then looking out the window.

"My room is chaotic, and hey look, there's the sky. Chaoticsky! Wait, that sounds weird in my head. Chaotic skies! That's a good name."

Sol: Trying, but they've go the whole "just leave me alone" look on their face everytime I try to apologize. I know I'm not good at apologies, but damn. I didn't know I was this terrible.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104199 on: April 12, 2016, 09:58:54 pm »

I got my name cuz I was drinking some coke while sitting at my desk.

Also lately, like in the last year or two, my name has been being taken more and more often. ;_;
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #104200 on: April 12, 2016, 10:20:59 pm »

Carp. Lost the paper that tells me what the poems are actually supposed to be. They're due tomorrow. Help.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104201 on: April 12, 2016, 10:33:13 pm »

Homestuck's ending 26 minutes 30 seconds from now.
(and the timestamp should have been __:33:30, but it isn't.)
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #104202 on: April 12, 2016, 10:40:49 pm »

What do you mean it's ending?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104203 on: April 12, 2016, 10:41:20 pm »

A7.

The end.

Etc.
Sigtext

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #104204 on: April 12, 2016, 10:42:08 pm »

It better still be up after the end though. I wanted to finish it, damn it!

Pages: 1 ... 6945 6946 [6947] 6948 6949 ... 8167