Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6817 6818 [6819] 6820 6821 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434117 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #102270 on: February 21, 2016, 09:21:29 am »

My former boss keeps ignoring my messages. For some reason.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #102271 on: February 21, 2016, 11:16:14 am »

*internal and external screaming*
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102272 on: February 21, 2016, 11:28:34 am »

*hugs.  If you want them.*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #102273 on: February 21, 2016, 11:30:28 am »

*screaming intensifies*
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102274 on: February 21, 2016, 11:35:04 am »

Is there anything that anybody can do?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #102275 on: February 21, 2016, 12:10:23 pm »

We listen, we don't always presume to advise (;  Or even comment.
i always feel like im just ignored thoughj
Naw, i read a shit ton of posts in here, i just limit my posts to cases where i actually believe i have at least SOMETHING to offer. Since i basically know nothing about romantic love and attraction, this means that i can't really respond to sads that relate to that, even though i do wish the best for you.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #102277 on: February 21, 2016, 12:15:35 pm »

Is there anything that anybody can do?
Possibly, I have no idea what though.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #102278 on: February 21, 2016, 12:26:15 pm »

i feel so fucking shitty right now that i cant even bring myself to do homework due tomorrow. i'm such a fucking failure

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #102279 on: February 21, 2016, 12:30:18 pm »

Welcome to the club.

xxseuzxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102280 on: February 21, 2016, 12:34:04 pm »

the sheer moral and societal decay in my country makes me feel so horribly sad.
together with the hordes of morons that now have a voice thanks to the internet,combined with such a huge amount of ignorance about everything in our world really brings out how worthless these špeoplešare.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102281 on: February 21, 2016, 01:45:13 pm »

-snip-
May I link to this in my sig? Can't directly quote it due to sheer length >__<
I don't see why you can't.
i feel so fucking shitty right now that i cant even bring myself to do homework due tomorrow. i'm such a fucking failure
I really doubt that not feeling well and not being able to do one thing is a failure on your behalf.
the sheer moral and societal decay in my country makes me feel so horribly sad.
together with the hordes of morons that now have a voice thanks to the internet,combined with such a huge amount of ignorance about everything in our world really brings out how worthless these špeoplešare.
There's not much to do about people who are willfully ignorant.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #102282 on: February 21, 2016, 01:45:29 pm »

i just don't fucking know anymore. i wake up feeling frustrated as FUCK and it doesn't diminish during the day at all. i have a million things i should be doing, and then a million more that i really want to be doing but i do none of them and piss away all of my time instead, with shit like this or fucking reddit. not even playing games or relaxing because playing games isn't even fucking relaxing anymore.

i don't even see any point why i should even try anymore. i've been trying for two fucking years, with zero result, ever. how much fucking longer do i have to keep trying to do shit before i stop being miserable? will it even ever fucking happen? will i keep putting fucking effort into an endless pit with no results? my best fucking friend keeps telling me to "just be social", as if it's that fucking simple.

i want to talk to girls, and i can talk to girls if i have an "excuse". but nothing ever, ever comes from it. nobody wants to hear anything about my hobbies, which i know from experience. so im relegated to either listening or talking about generic shit, which people aren't actually interested in either, it's just awkward filler. but usually i just end up sitting alone in a corner while people talk in groups, and i belong to none of them so i cant do shit anyway. and the few times im not pushed out of a conversation by a group or whatever, i sometimes even feel like im basically carrying the conversation and that the other person doesn't actually want to talk.

whenever i try anything, it just fails. i've been trying for two fucking years, and nothing has changed. it's not even my mindset, because two months ago i was at least a little bit optimistic and i still didn't get anywhere. sure, i have some talents, but none of them are actually useful. who cares about programming languages when you have the social abilities of a potato and your arms are weak as shit, and nobody wants to talk about your interests anyway. my fucking talents haven't done shit for me, ever.

sure, i have therapy tomorrow (if i manage to make it through the day, that is), but i don't even have faith in that to help me anymore since i got a new therapist.

so my fucking homework still isn't done, it's 8 pm, i have to sleep soon. i really fucking hope i don't wake up.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 05:11:12 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #102283 on: February 21, 2016, 05:39:54 pm »

Whenever I go out in public I feel incredibly sad and lonely. Whenever I'm at home I'm incredibly frustrated and can't seem to get a second alone.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102284 on: February 21, 2016, 05:41:57 pm »

*applies (platonic) hugs to all.*
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 6817 6818 [6819] 6820 6821 ... 8167