Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6760 6761 [6762] 6763 6764 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9427737 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #101415 on: February 02, 2016, 11:37:20 am »

Got dumped. Didn't sleep at all. Burnt my fingers while fucking up breakfast into an unsaveable mess, so I'm eating leftovers instead. Homework isn't done and due in a few hours. Fuck today. I wish I could leave now and get the "be out in the world" part over with so I can just stay home and recuperate a bit.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101416 on: February 02, 2016, 11:40:49 am »

Only thing now is that my beard is starting to show a lot more grey.  :-\
Hey, grey beards are awesome!

Note: I'm currently imagining you as Lebowski, complete with bathrobe and White Russian.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101417 on: February 02, 2016, 11:48:30 am »

Got dumped. Didn't sleep at all. Burnt my fingers while fucking up breakfast into an unsaveable mess, so I'm eating leftovers instead. Homework isn't done and due in a few hours. Fuck today. I wish I could leave now and get the "be out in the world" part over with so I can just stay home and recuperate a bit.

Ouch!  On all kinds of levels. :( I hope things start getting better.
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #101419 on: February 02, 2016, 11:59:17 am »

God, I feel so fucking useless.

I want to get up and do something with my life. Need to. But I just can't.

And I have no idea how to change that.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #101420 on: February 02, 2016, 12:07:47 pm »

Don't you cool dudes ever define yourself as useless or anything less than you are. The little steps count as doing something, even if that means ensuring today will be stable enough for tomorrow.

Will be PMing you someday soon Trapezohedron, because that context was pretty much my life. :-\ (Also hugs to you and anyone who needs it)

The idea in the link I'm looking at is the focus towards interpretations bit.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 12:13:05 pm by Tiruin »

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101421 on: February 02, 2016, 12:16:25 pm »

Spent too much time shittin' around instead of doing my work. I didn't miss any assignments but my exam scores reflect the situation. I always do this, not really getting back into the habit of studying and just generally not doing the bare minimum possible after I get back from a break until something (usually the first round of exams) comes around and slaps me into something resembling good order. But by then I'm already behind and need to catch up instead of just doing B-grade work throughout like a normal person. Most professors have an extra exam so they can drop one, but I'm not happy about using my mulligan on the first (and easiest) round either.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #101422 on: February 02, 2016, 12:17:35 pm »

Meh man there was some sort of megagame today about global warming and shit at my school which was pretty fun and cool. My team/country was just two girls and me and things went pretty well in general. Why do I still feel like I haven't done shit? What the fuck do I need to do to feel content about what I've done?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #101423 on: February 02, 2016, 12:26:43 pm »

It's groundhog day... again. Though, my groundhog day is proably 11 of November, but eh, it's really shitty anyway. It would be proably so much easier to just kill myself or something.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101424 on: February 02, 2016, 12:30:30 pm »

*reads last page of thread*
*immediately regrets it*
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101425 on: February 02, 2016, 02:38:38 pm »

Bomb threat at school today.
Woo hoo no school!
During my free block.
Oh I'm so sorry.  :(
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101426 on: February 02, 2016, 03:33:39 pm »

I don't have any programming/development work examples for my second cousin and he's trying to find me a job :/

Also my parents are also putting pressure on me to find a job.

Really, though, I would rather do neither, but what I want to do isn't for another month. Maybe I can get my W-2 back soon and get my tax refund in the works so I can drive to where I need to go and stay there for a few days.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #101427 on: February 02, 2016, 03:40:12 pm »

Sleep deprived. Stressed out from college. Stressed out at home. Stressed out and angry constantly. Life is a mess and going nowhere. Really wish I could kill myself right now.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101428 on: February 02, 2016, 03:56:18 pm »

Sleep deprived. Stressed out from college. Stressed out at home. Stressed out and angry constantly. Life is a mess and going nowhere. Really wish I could kill myself right now.

Killing yourself is the equivalent to killing the entire species, so I wish you wouldn't. Also it's expensive (like 10k total once you include funeral costs)

I guess all I can say is that spring will come again. Also, try planting a few plant seeds. Don't water them, don't fertilize them, just let nature do the growing. All you need to do is sow the seeds.

To prevent birds from eating them, mix some clay and water together and encase the seeds in them. You can use local soil as well, you'll probably need to experiment with what kind of soil/water mixture provides the best solidity.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101429 on: February 02, 2016, 04:00:03 pm »

*hugs Spehss_*

Don't kill yourself, please.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 6760 6761 [6762] 6763 6764 ... 8167