Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6761 6762 [6763] 6764 6765 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9427869 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #101430 on: February 02, 2016, 05:18:57 pm »

Sleep deprived. Stressed out from college. Stressed out at home. Stressed out and angry constantly. Life is a mess and going nowhere. Really wish I could kill myself right now.
It's groundhog day... again. Though, my groundhog day is proably 11 of November, but eh, it's really shitty anyway. It would be proably so much easier to just kill myself or something.
DDDDD:

Please don't do that or anything else permanently damaging! We care about you guys a whole bunch, and personally I would be devastated to learn that either of you had done that and that you wouldn't be around any more.

Life will get better and you will too, you'll be able to meet whatever circumstance throws at you. You guys can handle this and it will be okay! Nothing lasts forever! Please don't do anything rash, and remember that suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems.

*many hugs to both of you, and everyone else*

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101431 on: February 02, 2016, 05:33:14 pm »

*also hugs Kot*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #101432 on: February 02, 2016, 05:37:26 pm »

Today, I am tired. Yawn. RIP.

What happened to DigitalDemon? When I left he was depressed...
I think he's still around somewhere.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101433 on: February 02, 2016, 05:40:07 pm »

*also hugs DigitalDemon, just in case.*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #101434 on: February 02, 2016, 05:42:29 pm »

Sleep deprived. Stressed out from college. Stressed out at home. Stressed out and angry constantly. Life is a mess and going nowhere. Really wish I could kill myself right now.
All too familiar feelings :c
Hang in there! Just tell yourself "You can do it! Don't stop!" and you can pull through. Say it out loud. I know it sounds silly but it helps if you keep at it.
Just, hang in there.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #101435 on: February 02, 2016, 05:59:10 pm »

Seriously, suicide is not a good solution to problems. It prevents any future improvement, and usually causes severe trauma to anyone close to you.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #101436 on: February 02, 2016, 06:07:39 pm »

and usually causes severe trauma to anyone close to you.
Like who? Everyone who I thought was close to me either doesn't actually care at all or actually hates me.
Also, it's not an solution. I just want the fucking life to stop hurting so much.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101437 on: February 02, 2016, 06:12:46 pm »

@Kot:I care.  We care.
Sigtext

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #101438 on: February 02, 2016, 06:19:43 pm »

Baka. Death doesn't stop the hurting, it just makes others hurt. You stop the hurting by living. Overcome the hurt. Things can always get better. Life is full of possibilities, death is just shitty.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #101439 on: February 02, 2016, 06:47:20 pm »

Bah, whatever.
It's not like I have the courage to end it anyway.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #101440 on: February 02, 2016, 07:43:57 pm »

Things are all bulletpoints today. I'm out of touch, always was. You're either viewed as bulletpoints or ignored as a wall of text.

People don't care, rushing to do nothing and complain of boredom or expectations not met.

Cause, effect, proportion, correlation, are ignored. Only results and destination are valued, routes forgotten or hated, travel complained about.

Oddly, people demand I listen to their ranting voice and never speak, or only sparingly, if I really must.

I suppose I shall adapt and master it all again.

I am glad if this leads to brevity returning as the soul of wit, but not if that soul is but a ghost, dead, cut and crying for purpose, finding none.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101441 on: February 02, 2016, 07:46:09 pm »

*hugs Truean*
Sigtext

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101442 on: February 02, 2016, 08:23:34 pm »

I'm glad for all this "don't do it" talk

But I'm also glad you guys are strong enough to share that here. Seriously. That's pretty hard to do. I don't think I've ever told anyone the times I've felt like offing myself.

Please keep sharing. It helps, doesn't it? Talking to other people about your hurt. I mean, it doesn't help when they call you selfish or a coward. But those people are wrong, anyway.

Things must really be tough right now for the unknown to be better than the known. But things have a way of balancing out. It gets better, it always does, so long you have life.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101443 on: February 02, 2016, 08:29:53 pm »

*hugs Gentlefish.  And Kot again.*

I'm doing a lot of indiscriminate Internet hugging today, it seems...

If it helps, it helps, I guess.
Sigtext

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #101444 on: February 02, 2016, 10:04:08 pm »

I've posted countless times on here now about wanting to off myself. It's pretty much a normal unsurprising thing at this point. Or I'd think it would be. :v

That said, I'm not going to. It's just hypothetical rhetoric right now. At least not until my parents have died and I still have no job or friends or plans for majors in college or after college and still have constant ennui, depression, and dissatisfaction at life. So that's probably anywhere between 5 to 20 years or so more time to get my life out of the gutter.

On the upside, I actually did schoolwork most of tonight instead of slacking off after class. Still have some bullshit calculus homework to work through but whatever, progress. Feeling like I got some shit done.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 6761 6762 [6763] 6764 6765 ... 8167