Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3426 3427 [3428] 3429 3430 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9465470 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #51405 on: September 10, 2012, 05:08:22 pm »

evolution makes me sad ....

WHY U SO SLOW !!!

a little pile of brainfreez's magic rubbish words was enough to derail this thread into human size comparing contest .
incidentally, if you want fast evolution, stand in a nuclear reactor, chugging down mutagen, whilst smoking.
* kaijyuu eyes you suspiciously

Are you SURE this will give me adamantine claws?
somewhat decent chance.

I'd say 50/50 of adamantine-like claws (adamantine is a metal!) or internal liquidation, a horribly painful death and you turning into a massive blob of cancerous tissues that may or may not gain sentience and try to absorb every living thing on earth.

either way, it works out awesome.

And guess what? He doesn't even need to live near a nuclear power plant.

However it won't be evolution until he breeds afterwards
That can be arranged.

* kaijyuu puts a rose in mouth

Just be wary about sterilisation via the radiation.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51406 on: September 10, 2012, 05:22:09 pm »

evolution makes me sad ....

WHY U SO SLOW !!!

a little pile of brainfreez's magic rubbish words was enough to derail this thread into human size comparing contest .
incidentally, if you want fast evolution, stand in a nuclear reactor, chugging down mutagen, whilst smoking.
* kaijyuu eyes you suspiciously

Are you SURE this will give me adamantine claws?
somewhat decent chance.

I'd say 50/50 of adamantine-like claws (adamantine is a metal!) or internal liquidation, a horribly painful death and you turning into a massive blob of cancerous tissues that may or may not gain sentience and try to absorb every living thing on earth.

either way, it works out awesome.

And guess what? He doesn't even need to live near a nuclear power plant.

However it won't be evolution until he breeds afterwards
That can be arranged.

* kaijyuu puts a rose in mouth

Just be wary about sterilisation via the radiation.
Did my idea of rapid mutation start a quote pyramid about the possibilities and limitations of mutation when in areas of high radioactivity whilst mutating from unknown substances, with the possibility of an orgy?

WHERE IS THIS HAPPENING AND WHEN!?

IN MY PANTS RIGHT NOW.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51407 on: September 10, 2012, 05:26:40 pm »

My pants are the final layer of highly advanced shielding for the nuclear reactor that I'm not going to give any more details on, that happens to reside within my underwear zone.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #51408 on: September 10, 2012, 05:41:05 pm »

Argued with a racist today on SoH about how Muslims probably weren't trying to conquer Britain and wreck british culture.

We also discussed what he would do if he was Prime Minister. He suggested locking up the House of Lords (all of them), The House of Commons (Also all of them) Replacing them with similar patriots who he would Wiretap, also Locking up the Muslims, natch, anyone who protested, and the bloody Queen of England.

He turned the UK into Tropico in sixteen lines of chat.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51409 on: September 10, 2012, 05:44:46 pm »

What was the dude's name? Might be a known troll.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51410 on: September 10, 2012, 05:47:16 pm »

Captain Sam. If he's a troll, he's at least legitimately into the game. He wasn't very vocal about his views until Islam got brought up in Galactic chat. I can't remember how that happened...
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51411 on: September 10, 2012, 05:48:32 pm »

Trolls pop up all the time in online games like that. Isn't a day that goes by that WoW's trade chat isn't infiltrated with some sort of radical political ideology, seriously or not.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #51412 on: September 10, 2012, 05:49:03 pm »

The number of posts that I have made is about half the number of posts I have typed. It's actually pretty sad when I think about it, since I censor myself and shut myself up all the time in meatspace (as the kids call it nowadays) and I really try to be free with you guys.

Jesus Christ I almost deleted this message for being stupid, but then I didn't because it would have been hilariously, ironically depressing.

In other news we need a lines-to-Tropico scale, in which we rate nutbags by how many lines of text it takes them to devolve a democratic, industrialized country to a totalitarian regime.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51413 on: September 10, 2012, 05:51:32 pm »

We also talked about the BBC and the EDL, which sounds like some sort of wacko ultranationalist group to me.

It was a weird conversation.
Thou art I, I art Thou.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51414 on: September 10, 2012, 05:52:18 pm »

My pants are the final layer of highly advanced shielding for the nuclear reactor that I'm not going to give any more details on, that happens to reside within my underwear zone.
* kaijyuu holds back a joke about reaching critical mass
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #51415 on: September 10, 2012, 05:52:51 pm »

I put in fable 2 again. I think you can guess why this belongs in the sad thread.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51416 on: September 10, 2012, 05:53:17 pm »

Huh, I remember seeing Captain Sam in galactic chat, but I don't remember anything like that coming up. Guess that must be his Berserk Button.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #51417 on: September 10, 2012, 06:03:16 pm »

The number of posts that I have made is about half the number of posts I have typed. It's actually pretty sad when I think about it, since I censor myself and shut myself up all the time in meatspace (as the kids call it nowadays) and I really try to be free with you guys.

Jesus Christ I almost deleted this message for being stupid, but then I didn't because it would have been hilariously, ironically depressing.

Oh, how I know that feel.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #51418 on: September 10, 2012, 06:05:27 pm »

Oh, how I know that feel.

Then give me a high five man! It's nice to know you're not insane, or at least slightly less insane than you thought you might be.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51419 on: September 10, 2012, 06:06:25 pm »

We're all a little koo-koo in the coconuts.
Pages: 1 ... 3426 3427 [3428] 3429 3430 ... 8167