Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3425 3426 [3427] 3428 3429 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9463770 times)

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #51390 on: September 10, 2012, 04:14:21 pm »

evolution makes me sad ....

WHY U SO SLOW !!!

a little pile of brainfreez's magic rubbish words was enough to derail this thread into human size comparing contest .
incidentally, if you want fast evolution, stand in a nuclear reactor, chugging down mutagen, whilst smoking.
* kaijyuu eyes you suspiciously

Are you SURE this will give me adamantine claws?
Duhh, adamantine claws are a bionic, you need to install them.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #51391 on: September 10, 2012, 04:15:06 pm »

WHY U SO SLOW !!!

a little pile of brainfreez's magic rubbish words was enough to derail this thread into human size comparing contest .
incidentally, if you want fast evolution, stand in a nuclear reactor, chugging down mutagen, whilst smoking.

Cancer is a mutation, right :P?

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #51392 on: September 10, 2012, 04:15:29 pm »

WHY U SO SLOW !!!

Yes, but at the cost of your nice looks and wonderful 'inside' and I (we) wouldn't like that :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51393 on: September 10, 2012, 04:15:45 pm »

WHY U SO SLOW !!!

Duhh, adamantine claws are a bionic, you need to install them.
Oh, good point. Now where's that mutagen?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #51394 on: September 10, 2012, 04:16:20 pm »

ncidentally, if you want fast evolution, stand in a nuclear reactor, chugging down mutagen, whilst smoking.

We could name one of the exciting new cancers you'll get "Adamantine Claws", if you like.

I'm joking of course, you'll die in an hour or two from having your tissues liquefied, there won't be any cancer.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51395 on: September 10, 2012, 04:17:13 pm »

ncidentally, if you want fast evolution, stand in a nuclear reactor, chugging down mutagen, whilst smoking.

We could name one of the exciting new cancers you'll get "Adamantine Claws", if you like.

I'm joking of course, you'll die in an hour or two from having your tissues liquefied, there won't be any cancer.

I wonder if there's a market for 'Liquid Kaijyuu'?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51396 on: September 10, 2012, 04:18:25 pm »

D:

I like my organs unliquefied! Except the blood, that can stay liquid.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #51397 on: September 10, 2012, 04:19:36 pm »

No, no, your blood will be left at the consistency of cottage cheese.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #51398 on: September 10, 2012, 04:21:13 pm »

No, no, your blood will be left at the consistency of cottage cheese.
so it smells bad and tastes bad too at the same time?
I WANT SOME

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51399 on: September 10, 2012, 04:23:02 pm »

I'm feeling pretty annoyed with my inability to complete any projects at all right now... I need to get over this, but I just don't seem to be able to.

Everyone's also talking about college, it looks like something might finally be happening, but I'm really feeling like I just can't do this right now, that this is all a horrible idea.

I don't know what to do.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51400 on: September 10, 2012, 04:25:51 pm »

WHY U SO SLOW !!!

somewhat decent chance.

I'd say 50/50 of adamantine-like claws (adamantine is a metal!) or internal liquidation, a horribly painful death and you turning into a massive blob of cancerous tissues that may or may not gain sentience and try to absorb every living thing on earth.

either way, it works out awesome.

And guess what? He doesn't even need to live near a nuclear power plant.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #51401 on: September 10, 2012, 05:00:27 pm »

WHY U SO SLOW !!!

somewhat decent chance.

I'd say 50/50 of adamantine-like claws (adamantine is a metal!) or internal liquidation, a horribly painful death and you turning into a massive blob of cancerous tissues that may or may not gain sentience and try to absorb every living thing on earth.

However it won't be evolution until he breeds afterwards
It's FEF, not FEOF

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #51402 on: September 10, 2012, 05:04:30 pm »

Indeed. Just simple mutation.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51403 on: September 10, 2012, 05:05:12 pm »

WHY U SO SLOW !!!

somewhat decent chance.

However it won't be evolution until he breeds afterwards
That can be arranged.

* kaijyuu puts a rose in mouth

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #51404 on: September 10, 2012, 05:06:53 pm »

I'm feeling pretty annoyed with my inability to complete any projects at all right now... I need to get over this, but I just don't seem to be able to.

Everyone's also talking about college, it looks like something might finally be happening, but I'm really feeling like I just can't do this right now, that this is all a horrible idea.

I don't know what to do.

I could give ya a push off the edge if you'd like. Life isn't going to stop and you can't do anything but keep going. If you're feeling bad about it you can (in most universities) withdraw with a W up until a month or two into the semester, but you may just be underestimating yourself and freaking out. I have a 3.75 GPA while having been in a large slump for most of my college career because I've learned to adapt to it and make the most out of my bursts of productivity or periods of desperation. Just... watch out for Calculus. I can still hear it's calls at night... the faint scratches at the door... ohgodohgodsaveme
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"
Pages: 1 ... 3425 3426 [3427] 3428 3429 ... 8167