Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3277 3278 [3279] 3280 3281 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9451280 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #49170 on: July 11, 2012, 10:39:46 pm »

FULLY. EXPOSED. BONE.
"Turns skin scaly and green" and "rots flesh" were enough ಠ_ಠ for me. Knowing it rots the flesh to the point and in a manner where you can see your bones is a nice bonus, though.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #49171 on: July 11, 2012, 10:41:40 pm »

FULLY. EXPOSED. BONE.
"Turns skin scaly and green" and "rots flesh" were enough ಠ_ಠ for me. Knowing it rots the flesh to the point and in a manner where you can see your bones is a nice bonus, though.
Not just see them. I'm talking literally completely exposed, as in you can wrap your fingers around it if you don't mind brushing against rotten armflesh on the way past.
くコ:彡

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49172 on: July 11, 2012, 10:42:14 pm »

It'll be okay, Knight. Suicide isn't really an option, even when your life is shitty and you don't want to go on. PM me if you think you can't take it anymore. I'd rather you stay alive. :)

Wall of self serving bitching ahead.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49173 on: July 11, 2012, 10:47:59 pm »

Shit man, if the FBI watches us, we must be the fluff job. "So, Jim, you get Bay12 tonight." *collective aws, one loud yey!*

Also, My Sad is that my grandma is in the hospital, basically on her deathbed. We're gonna go see her across the province. I probably won't be on for a few days.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 10:51:29 pm by Descan »
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #49174 on: July 11, 2012, 10:53:31 pm »

It'll be okay, Knight. Suicide isn't really an option, even when your life is shitty and you don't want to go on. PM me if you think you can't take it anymore. I'd rather you stay alive. :)

Wall of self serving bitching ahead.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'll do that, and the same goes for you. It means a lot to me. Thanks. :)

'Sides, I think the whole point of this thread is so we can do all the self serving whining we want. And we help each other out doing it, sometimes.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49175 on: July 11, 2012, 10:58:17 pm »

Thank you as well. It really helps to know you aren't alone, no matter how bad things get.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49176 on: July 11, 2012, 11:04:14 pm »

Idiot inherits family business factory. Second generation ruination ahoy.....

Could he be held liable for those ~7600 lost jobs?
If the world were a fair place, yes. Unfortunately the world isn't a fair place, and we can only hope the idiot winds up heavily in debt in the process.

PS: Depression, fucking sucks.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49177 on: July 11, 2012, 11:08:00 pm »

PS: Depression, fucking sucks.

This. All the way.
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49178 on: July 11, 2012, 11:44:29 pm »

All the way across the sky.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49179 on: July 12, 2012, 02:45:14 am »

I'll join on the sadness bandwagon. Bla bla bla, feeling helpless & unmotivated, overstressed and overtired, the usual rubbish. Not really feeling motivated enough to explain in any more detail- I've been spilling my guts to enough people lately and I always feel foolish afterwards. :-\ That's not the point of this post anyways.

Sometimes, reading this thread, I just really want to reach through the internets, across the countless intervening kilometres and give you guys a hug. You all sound like you need one. So uh, basically just... Uh... I should be saying something profound here... Ah fuckit, just try and receive the hug-vibes I am telepathically transmitting to all your locations across the globe. :)
Remember there are always people who care about ya, even if they're only known to you as text on a screen.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #49180 on: July 12, 2012, 04:54:54 am »

I think my parents are hinting that its my own fault that i only have two friends :/

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

portaldruid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49181 on: July 12, 2012, 05:05:38 am »

was downloading World of Warcraft but keeps on shutting down....

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #49182 on: July 12, 2012, 07:02:09 am »

My girlfriend and I are depressed for the exact same reason (that being we're unable to do anything to help the people we care about), and she's been constantly near-suicidal because of it. I'm terrified that she's going to hurt herself someday and I can't be there to stop her because I'm stuck in this shithole of a town with no job, no income and no transport. Add to that that her school holidays are over at the end of the week, and school only makes her feel worse.
くコ:彡

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #49183 on: July 12, 2012, 09:12:45 am »

I haven't worked on my novel at all and I promised myself I'd get through a rough draft of part I this summer.

Basically, in a sentence, it's a romance novel, but a romance novel in the same way Neon Genesis Evangelion was a giant robot anime, complete with dysfunctional wrecks for characters and a mindscrew ending.

Do...do people want to hear a plot synopsis?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 09:16:40 am by dhokarena56 »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49184 on: July 12, 2012, 09:29:02 am »

I'd rather read a rough draft :)
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 3277 3278 [3279] 3280 3281 ... 8167