Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3276 3277 [3278] 3279 3280 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9451289 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #49155 on: July 11, 2012, 09:45:07 pm »

If you take Krokodil/desomorphine, you're doomed from the moment you inject it, from what I've heard.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #49156 on: July 11, 2012, 09:47:08 pm »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 10:13:22 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #49157 on: July 11, 2012, 09:56:09 pm »

If you take Krokodil/desomorphine, you're doomed from the moment you inject it, from what I've heard.

Majority of users die in under a year is what I've heard.  I first heard about the stuff via an interview/article about a lady who survived addiction to the stuff for 4 years.  It was quite harrowing.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49158 on: July 11, 2012, 09:57:41 pm »

Majority of users die in under a year is what I've heard.  I first heard about the stuff via an interview/article about a lady who survived addiction to the stuff for 4 years.  It was quite harrowing.

Ditto

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49159 on: July 11, 2012, 09:58:14 pm »

From what I understand, its called Krokodil because 1. it was first synthesized in Russia and 2. it turns your skin green and scaly as you ROT FROM THE INSIDE OUT. Also, it is to heroin what heroin is to morphine and what morphine was to opium.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #49160 on: July 11, 2012, 10:03:46 pm »

1. it was first synthesized in Russia

Yeah.  I actually got linked to the aforementioned article back when I hung out on the Stalker forums a few years ago, because the stuff is causing horrible problems in Russia/Ukraine.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #49161 on: July 11, 2012, 10:14:51 pm »

From what I understand, its called Krokodil because 1. it was first synthesized in Russia and 2. it turns your skin green and scaly as you ROT FROM THE INSIDE OUT. Also, it is to heroin what heroin is to morphine and what morphine was to opium.
I did an image search for Krokodil. I saw things I never expected to see outside of manga and my nightmares.

FULLY. EXPOSED. BONE.
くコ:彡

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #49162 on: July 11, 2012, 10:19:42 pm »

1. it was first synthesized in Russia

Yeah.  I actually got linked to the aforementioned article back when I hung out on the Stalker forums a few years ago, because the stuff is causing horrible problems in Russia/Ukraine.
Google image searched that out of curiosity. Holy shit. I thought Harlequin Ichthyosis was bad, but there were people with EXPOSED ARM BONES from that stuff!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

BackgroundGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49163 on: July 11, 2012, 10:21:03 pm »

I did an image search for Krokodil. I saw things I never expected to see outside of manga and my nightmares.

FULLY. EXPOSED. BONE.
You know something is bad when pictures of crocodiles are the least horrifying thing on the page (crocodiles are awesome.  Krokodil appears to be horrifying).

EDIT: Also, worried about failing a Physics final tomorrow.  Kind of tame compared to the current topic, but 40% of my physics grade for 20 MC questions matters to me :/ .

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49164 on: July 11, 2012, 10:21:51 pm »

O god why did I search that.... "Krokodil" that doesn't sound like too bad of a name and .... nevermind.

Please don't quote me.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #49165 on: July 11, 2012, 10:25:32 pm »

The Wikipedia article is safe and informative.

I wonder if the FBI watches us or something. We certainly talk about some strange crap on these forums.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49166 on: July 11, 2012, 10:27:07 pm »

Idiot inherits family business factory. Second generation ruination ahoy.....

Could he be held liable for those ~7600 lost jobs?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49167 on: July 11, 2012, 10:28:00 pm »

I haven't yet. I know what terrible things chemicals can do to people. I don't want to see more to be honest.

On topic: Today, I was driving home and I realized I'm exhibiting extremely suicidal behavior. I've been doing that whole, "I'm happy" mask thing. I've been engaging in highly self-destructive behaviors. I've been isolating myself from others. I've been giving things away. I've been fantasizing about causing my own death.
God damn guys. I'm so tired. :/

Ninja'd:
The Wikipedia article is safe and informative.

I wonder if the FBI watches us or something. We certainly talk about some strange crap on these forums.

I sincerely doubt it. And if they do, they get a whole lot of laughs from us.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #49168 on: July 11, 2012, 10:29:45 pm »

On topic: Today, I was driving home and I realized I'm exhibiting extremely suicidal behavior. I've been doing that whole, "I'm happy" mask thing. I've been engaging in highly self-destructive behaviors. I've been isolating myself from others. I've been giving things away. I've been fantasizing about causing my own death.
God damn guys. I'm so tired. :/

My sad of the day: Me too. :\
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #49169 on: July 11, 2012, 10:32:21 pm »

FULLY. EXPOSED. BONE.

I warned you about that image search, bro.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Pages: 1 ... 3276 3277 [3278] 3279 3280 ... 8167