Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2672 2673 [2674] 2675 2676 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9448788 times)

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #40095 on: November 20, 2011, 07:30:39 pm »

It's always when I'm on the last leg of my homework that I lose all motivation to do it.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40096 on: November 20, 2011, 08:29:33 pm »

OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK

DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS EXAM TOMORROW.

PART OF THE MATERIAL IS FROM THE WEEK OF CLASSES WE DIDN'T HAVE BECAUSE THE PROF WAS GONE.

THE BOOK IS TERRIBLY CONFUSING.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #40097 on: November 20, 2011, 08:43:48 pm »

Really trying not to be depressed about stuff and just do things.

Stuff I think up and do usually works out at least passably and most of it works well. Very few failures in general.
I've had a lot of people just use or want to use the stuff I've thought up. It tends to work.

That said, I'm just exhausted and disheartened. I really hate this. I need to find a system that works for me, personally. Unfortunately, I'm just gonna stop going on dates, as all the guys I meet seem to be bastards, which is saddening.

I could get so much more done than I do if I could only sort out the stupid feelings in my head and that constant lump in the throat....
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #40098 on: November 20, 2011, 10:48:13 pm »

Note to self: do not microwave hotpocket for 2 minutes on plastic plate without checking whether or not it is a microwave safe plate. Though at least it only started melting a little and so didn't get all over the microwave.

plateCount--;

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40099 on: November 20, 2011, 10:57:37 pm »

Depressed, because of my brother's GF being a b*tch. She started an argument with my brother two days ago, spewing various nonsense and insults. Then, she wouldn't forgive him until he cried or bashed his head repeatedly on a solid surface. When I talked to her, she vehemently denied that she was the one who caused the whole argument problem. Instead, she had the nerve to keep insulting and blaming my brother about things subtly, even when he blacked-out, more or less. A few questioning here and there, she still seemed unfazed by the fact that he blacked-the-effing-out.

Then, after all that, when my brother finally woke up, I left. The next day after that, my brother blamed us (my mom was also there yesterday, who also asked what the f**k happened to them, and why her son is like this.) for supposedly blaming things on her. Mind you, we just asked her what happened, and told her not to fight my brother all the time. He told us to ask for an apology from her, because she was pissed at us, and angry at my brother for the whole questioning thing we did the day before.

Sometimes, trying to help others will just put you in the blame zone. If there was anyone to ask for an apology, it should've been her. But no, we were doing the wrong thing: Standing up for your family and siblings.

I've decided not to interfere with them anymore, even if that includes headbanging and loud crying.

E: Now, they're arguing again. About us, and what we did, which is ask and interrogating her. She hasn't gotten past the problem from two days ago yet. Dear God, when will this stop?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 11:10:54 pm by New Guy »
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40100 on: November 20, 2011, 11:06:39 pm »

It seems that it's time once again for that wonderful thing that happens every 6 months or so....
CLASS REGISTRATION, OH FRICKING JOY.

Oh, and people being confusing and stuff. But that is but a drop in the ocean of my complete and utter loathing for the process that is registering for classes and all the papers and bullshit associated with it.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #40101 on: November 20, 2011, 11:27:22 pm »

Then, she wouldn't forgive him until he cried or bashed his head repeatedly on a solid surface.
Wow.  Well I'm staying single for the rest of my life now.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40102 on: November 20, 2011, 11:29:22 pm »

Then, she wouldn't forgive him until he cried or bashed his head repeatedly on a solid surface.
Wow.  Well I'm staying single for the rest of my life now.
Either that, or choose who you're going to spend the rest of your life well. You don't know what kind of idiot a bag of personalities will contain.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40103 on: November 20, 2011, 11:37:14 pm »

Apparently google will let me have either the older, more functional google image search, or the conversion and define functions (like define:words and 20 inches in beard seconds)...but not, under any circumstances, both.

Bluh. ):

nogoodnames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40104 on: November 21, 2011, 12:27:29 am »

I just realized how screwed I am for my computer science course. The problem stems from the fact that the course puts so much importance on assignments. Not only are assignments weighted 20% of the final grade (as opposed to 10% for most others) but if the weighted average of the assignments is a fail then you fail the course regardless of midterm and Final exam grades.
To be honest I've been slacking off on my assignments, figuring I can make it up later. Now time's running out and I will be away for about a week, having very few opportunities to do the two assignments due in that time (not to mention those of my other courses). I foresee very little sleep for this week :(
Life is, in a word, volcanoes.
                        - Random human lord

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40105 on: November 21, 2011, 01:15:32 am »

Oblivion, y u not even load up?

It's on the launcher, then I click play, a little window appears in the upper left, then BAM! It gives me the "This program has crashed" thing that Windows does. I don't even know if the graphics are messed up yet because I can't even get in.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #40106 on: November 21, 2011, 01:17:50 am »

Looked at the clock and noticed it said Monday when I was expecting Sunday; I seem to have lost a day and I've got work tonight.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #40107 on: November 21, 2011, 01:18:57 am »

Oblivion, y u not even load up?

It's on the launcher, then I click play, a little window appears in the upper left, then BAM! It gives me the "This program has crashed" thing that Windows does. I don't even know if the graphics are messed up yet because I can't even get in.

To the above. That happened to me sometimes when oblivion's INI had weeeirrd settings in it. Go get rid of it and try again, if that doesn't help change the settings in the launcher or try safe mode.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #40108 on: November 21, 2011, 06:46:29 am »

My signature pic makes me sad...

...a little! Just a little!
drago55577 has been hit with Crowds stare
drago55577 counters with his innocence

Random...honest !

« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 05:35:25 pm by drago55577 »

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #40109 on: November 21, 2011, 08:29:53 am »

whoa, what tags did you use on that thing?
Pages: 1 ... 2672 2673 [2674] 2675 2676 ... 8167