Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9448712 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #2925 on: February 21, 2010, 01:16:15 am »

Empathy. Org haz them.

Of course not he's a ⑨. Next thing we know he'll start saying he's THE STRONGEST. :P
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: February 21, 2010, 02:03:20 am »

Some kids that go to my school were shot at in our parking lot across the street by some people living in the apartment complex right next to it. For whatever reason, our upper class, almost-as-expensive-as-college, Catholic high school with a nun convent attached, is right in the middle of what passes as the ghetto for our city. Now we are being forced to be dropped right at the front door by our parents, and several squad cars are constantly patrolling the area, while desk officers check out every resident of those apartments. Ho shit am I scared.

Something vaguely similar happened near my house. On the street I walk home from both school and work, two guys was attacked by a gang in retaliation to an attack in their territory by the gang whos' territory is this street (among other areas)... Anyway.

Two guys were attacked, one guy got hit with a bottle and got knocked unconscious, the other got viscously attacked by the group. I do believe that he got stabbed a couple times, they got of his nose, an ear, a couple fingers. Maybe some toes. The guy had to get re-constructive surgery (I know the guys that got attacked).

The two guys got attacked because they were running down the street, they had no involvement in either gang :|.

what is this i dont even

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: February 21, 2010, 03:00:15 am »

This just ISN'T MY DAY.

Now for a running list of why it isn't my day.

1. Work absolutely sucks currently. Too many assholes around trying to make my day worse when I'm just trying to do my job. Maybe, my co-worker should get off the fucking phone and start helping me, instead of sitting around like a dickhead and then yelling at me for being too slow. I mean, he's not even my boss. If he was my boss I could probably tolerate it. As is, I'm barely restraining myself from punching him the fuck out. Which will end in me losing a few teeth, and a job.

2. Stung the back of my wrist on an electric fence today, while I was locking up at work. It was hanging too close to the gate and I wasn't paying attention. More or less went like...
*tic*
"ARRRRRGHHH"
"..."
"Those things are fucking overrated"
So, it wasn't so bad.

3. I'm getting fat. Summer is over. The heat is going. So, I have to start exercising now, due to a wierd pact I made to myself. Whatever.

4. The pair of assholes who get so much fun out of ignoring me. I don't think they even realise how I feel when it happens.

5. Exceeded my bandwidth yesterday. Now, while it's a pretty fun thing, because now I can download all of the hellsing ultimate episodes I always wanted, it also means that we're running three computers, sharing 20kb/s between them.

I'm sure I could find more. But, I think my bitching session is done for now.

So. tl;dr this, and continue with your sad, sad lives.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 04:58:21 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: February 21, 2010, 10:18:34 am »

My Dad's futon should not be a sleeping unit.

I went to bed last night whatever on the futon, every time I try to sleep on it I wake up and my lungs are totally collapsed.  I'm not going to sleep on that freakin thing anymore.

I think I even talked about this earlier, let me check.
When I go to my Dad's the only available sleeping thing is a futon in the living room.  A small coach...that kills me in the mourning.  Now I don't really care for my comfort (I sleep on a mattress on the floor usually), but this futon is stupid.  I wake up and I feel like I'm going to die, my inside are all crunched up or something.  It's hard to breath and I can't stand up for too long with blacking out when I first wake up.  Oh well, I gotta go to thanksgiving at like....agh....never mind.  My Mother is annoying sometimes.

Yep.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: February 21, 2010, 02:13:25 pm »

Trying to make a new steam account JUST to use the friends feature because I was sick of MSN backfired... I need a game in my account to use it and apparently the NVIDIA promotional stuff doesn't count.

Fucking thanks Valve.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: February 21, 2010, 02:47:11 pm »

My brother's such an asshole. He ruins everyones' day every time he comes over.
Like a few weeks ago, he pushed me while I was drinking soda in front of my sister's computer,  making spill soda all over it AND making it damn difficult to type with.

This time, he's just being a bitch. He comes over so he can watch the UFC fight over at a friend's house, but he goes to grab something to eat for him, his girlfriend, and his girlfriend's son, without asking us at ALL. My mom gets really upset about this because she told us she feels like a loser for not being able to buy us stuff. (Her car is broken, so she can't drive it, she hasn't been to work since last April because she's sick and we're living paycheck-to-paycheck off a guy who bought our back lot.) Then, while my mom is laying down after she just puts on a movie, he comes in and takes the DVD player outside. He comes back in to go to sleep later, then I hear a crash. He comes out and leaves and doesn't acknowledge me when I asked "What happened?" He later calls to tell our mom that she's not allowed in his room because she leaves the door open, letting the cats in, who got FUR ON THE BED. Today, I find out that he knocked over his fucking bookshelf and punched the wall because there's FUR ON THE BED.

EDIT: Apparently, my mom told me a psychic told her, while she was pregnant with my brother, that if she didn't have the house blessed , she would have troubles with him. She really does have troubles with him. The only really good thing he did was have the cable turned on so he could watch the fight and clean the garage yesterday. He also have mom pays the bills so he could watch the fights. He does collect money to pay for the fights, but the money always goes to him.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 02:59:30 pm by Jack_Bread »

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: February 21, 2010, 02:53:26 pm »

Kill him in his sleep.

Or lock the door. And dont let him in.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: February 21, 2010, 04:35:39 pm »

Why don't you just beat up Org?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: February 21, 2010, 06:05:37 pm »

Where does your infinite wisdom stem from?

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: February 21, 2010, 06:12:36 pm »

The ending of Being John Malkovich.

"Look away.... Look away...."

Damn.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: February 21, 2010, 06:13:19 pm »

I thought Jack's brother was a douche?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: February 21, 2010, 06:17:40 pm »

I actually cannot draw meaning from that sentence in reference to my post.

It had nothing to do with Jacks brothers, I was just ribbing Org.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: February 21, 2010, 06:21:53 pm »

Either my joke is too obtuse or you're too obtuse.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: February 21, 2010, 06:46:44 pm »

I can't seem to stop crying, but I guess that's part of growing up.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: February 21, 2010, 06:59:33 pm »

Why don't you just Org?

I just an entire cat.
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 8167