Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7320 7321 [7322] 7323 7324 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9480014 times)

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #109815 on: January 03, 2017, 09:34:40 pm »

My dad threatened to throw me out of the house for asking my mom not to demean and insult me, and I had to threaten to choke him so he wouldn't slam my head against a table when he grabbed and tossed me from one side of the room to antohr. I don't have anyone to talk to aboiut this so im just putting this here.

If you have good relatives, go live with them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109816 on: January 03, 2017, 09:35:21 pm »

My dad threatened to throw me out of the house for asking my mom not to demean and insult me, and I had to threaten to choke him so he wouldn't slam my head against a table when he grabbed and tossed me from one side of the room to antohr. I don't have anyone to talk to aboiut this so im just putting this here.
You are capable of subduing him should you need to, right? "Had to threaten to choke him" kind of implies that to me, but him tossing you from one side to the other sort of... counter-implies it. Which is it? It seems kind of important.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109817 on: January 03, 2017, 09:40:14 pm »

All my relatives are dead or i dont know them. its the middle of winter and i dont know anywhere i can go or do

this has become a lot more common than it used o be

You are capable of subduing him should you need to, right? "Had to threaten to choke him" kind of implies that to me, but him tossing you from one side to the other sort of... counter-implies it. Which is it? It seems kind of important.

he was yelling at me before doing anything so i was able to grab his neck. im little and frail so i cant do anythiung to him unless i can get a weapon or something.i think he just stopped because my mom came out to see why i was screaming and he didnt want to give her a heart attack
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109818 on: January 03, 2017, 11:21:18 pm »

@Aedel:That does not sound good at all.  Get pepper spray, something.  But mostly try to GTFO.

Does anybody have a spare bed Aedel can borrow?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

DF_Silvestre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109819 on: January 04, 2017, 12:00:14 am »

Seeing a thread that has people list down their grievances for other people to be sad about. :(

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #109820 on: January 04, 2017, 01:34:02 am »

All my relatives are dead or i dont know them. its the middle of winter and i dont know anywhere i can go or do

this has become a lot more common than it used o be

he was yelling at me before doing anything so i was able to grab his neck. im little and frail so i cant do anythiung to him unless i can get a weapon or something.i think he just stopped because my mom came out to see why i was screaming and he didnt want to give her a heart attack

How did this start?  :o
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #109821 on: January 06, 2017, 02:19:41 am »

I need this thread. I know I do. I won't open up to a therapist, and everyone I'm willing to otherwise...let's just leave it at they have more important things. But I also don't want to post here. None of this bullshit that makes me depressed matters; either it all happened years ago or it's just stupid drama cause by bored teenagers. Then there is my girlfriend and her...."issues," let's say. Not that she's the person I'd drop everything for. She knows that though, I told her before this started. I guess that makes it okay. I don't care honestly. It's all just going to be over soon, why bother. Not that anyone will miss me when I gtfo, but. Why would they? I'm just the boring friend who stone walls everyone and reads a book so he doesn't have to deal with reality.

Forget what I just said. I'm just in a bad mood, I don't actually think that. I think.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #109822 on: January 06, 2017, 03:36:23 am »

-snip-
Things leading to what feelings you have matters. It's something you deal with--just as much as this thread won't be the end-all of your needs, but opening up to others you have direct connections with and whom you can physically interact with will fulfill that need more. (In the least, you'll get the first idea that if you open up to a therapist or other professional in that field, you'll get the note that 'this isn't useless bullshit you're dealing with and you're nothing less in getting affected by it').

In the least, it'll open up the idea of a lot better path than aversion and ignorance and persevering through all these without an outlet, in the least too, to intrusive thoughts that may make it just as bad in mind if not in reality. :O

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109823 on: January 06, 2017, 03:57:13 am »

*hugs chaotic skies*

I'd miss you.

And...Just because your problems don't have the same scope as other peoples' doesn't mean they're any less real or important.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109824 on: January 06, 2017, 06:36:07 pm »

I'm just the boring friend who stone walls everyone
Ffffuck. This resonated with me in a rather painful manner. So, uh, I guess you're not the only one. I dunno if this should be comforting or disheartening but whatever.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #109825 on: January 07, 2017, 03:32:37 am »

Been feeling rather low in confidence recently. I just don't seem to be good at anything anymore. I used to be able to keep up with my friends at games, never the best but somehow I'm leagues behind them. Stuff that seems intuitive to them takes me a while to grasp, I don't feel like I'm contributing much of interest or fun. I feel like my only remaining skills are my creative ones, but the results of those are of little interest to anyone but me.

And to say nothing of the stuff that "matters", like staying afloat in school or finding a job.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 03:36:37 am by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #109826 on: January 07, 2017, 01:03:12 pm »

« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 02:30:50 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #109827 on: January 07, 2017, 01:48:18 pm »

Come on now, that's luddism. Technology is making everything better
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109828 on: January 07, 2017, 01:56:58 pm »

I wouldn't say that it's making everything better--heck, it's made some things a lot worse, like modern politics, for example--but on the whole, it's benefits have far outweighed the downsides, and that won't change anytime soon.
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #109829 on: January 07, 2017, 02:19:52 pm »

Screw it. I said I was leaving. Bye.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 02:30:37 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 7320 7321 [7322] 7323 7324 ... 8167