Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10309 10310 [10311] 10312 10313 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15762586 times)

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile

say whose that anime bombshell on the op she made me happy today if you know what i maen
It's literally in the thread title. :P
[*Honk*] Atago's soft fuel tanks return (Also featuring chen) (Happy thread!!!)
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Longinus

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing Evadeth Mine Eyes
    • View Profile

say whose that anime bombshell on the op she made me happy today if you know what i maen
It's literally in the thread title. :P
[*Honk*] Atago's soft fuel tanks return (Also featuring chen) (Happy thread!!!)
oops guess i didn;t put two and two together i thought that it was just gibberish
CRUZ FOR PRESIDENT!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

*facepalms terribly because he didn't read the context of the post he responded to earlier*
It's FEF, not FEOF

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Huh.  There's a specific moment of drinking when the tingling around my temples reaches a sort of crest.
Feels nice, like a constant massage... combined with not caring about anything, and a general numbness of annoying extremities like toes.  Or calves.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Yay, I got some leg shaving stuff! So now I don't have super hairy Sasquatch legs!
(I only grow hair on my head and on my legs, so...)

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

We can still hold out hope that he might be a deep cover liberal. Nobody can be that stupid and get into Harvard Law...right?
Ivy League schools are basically treadmills for anyone with an influential family, by my reckoning. Keep in mind that Dubya was an alum of both Yale and Harvard.

To be fair, Dubya was a lot smarter than anyone gave him credit for, just look at his early early campaign stuff when he was running for Republican ticket in 2000. The simple simon schtick was a gimmick to make him seem more charismatic and get more votes, and seeing as how he won two elections it worked pretty well.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

So it turns out the only thing Australians needed to stop the rampant piracy was Netflix.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

If they can get it legally at a decent price, most people will.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

So it turns out the only thing Australians needed to stop the rampant piracy was Netflix.

- Many shows are missing due to licensing issues, eg. Game of Thrones (Australia's most pirated TV show) and The Walking Dead
- A lot of people won't even be able to stream at a half decent speed. I'm on wireless ADSL because Telstra doesn't give a shit about new suburbs pre-NBN. 1.5Mb/s (note, that's megaBITs, so 0.125x1.5 = my speed in MB/s. Equates to 192KB/s, but I have never gotten that speed, not even at 3AM with no one else connected.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Yeah, noticed that BBC wasn't on it either.
But I get to watch anime, so that's fun.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Yeah, noticed that BBC wasn't on it either.
But I get to watch anime, so that's fun.
u wot m8

We even get the Beeb here in the rebellious colonies.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*This isn't meant to be a religious post, just a dumb musing*

Today I vaguely remembered a quote from a source I don't remember, but it went something along the lines of "Hell is exactly like Earth, but with no nice people" or something to that effect. I thought on it for a bit, and my imagination took off on what the ramifications a system like that would entail.

Presuming that Hell is like Earth but with none of the nice people, then Heaven is like Earth but with none of the bad. Presuming that morality is an objective thing that can be quantified, then a further division of good/bad people is obviously possible. The natural conclusion being that the dynamic between Heaven and Hell isn't that they're two separate states and places, but rather an infinitely growing number of multiverses infinitely sorting souls into progressively better or worse worlds to reincarnate in.

Assuming that the Earth we live in right now is the "First" Earth in this system, then all the good people will reincarnate into an equivalent "Heaven" Earth and all the bad will reincarnate into an equivalent "Hell" Earth. From there, residents of both of those Earths could die and reincarnate into one of three different Earths. The Goodest and Best from the "Heaven Earth" would reincarnate into another equivalent Heaven Earth#2, the worst and most terrible from the Hell Earth would reincarnate into an equivalent Hell Earth#2, and from there any morally "Good" people that proved themselves in the Hell Earth#1 AND any morally "Bad" people from Heaven Earth#1 would then reincarnate together into a Middling Earth between the two. Effectively, the people in the original Hell Earth went 'up' one rank, while the ones in the original Heaven Earth went 'down' one rank.

This process repeats itself ad infinitum, adding an additional Middling Earth to further subcategorize the morality of the souls, and the extremes between the Mostest Hell and Mostest Heaven Earths grow larger and larger, until I'd imagine it'd be nothing but Mr. Rogers-alikes in the Heaven Earth and nothing but Jeffrey Dahmers-alikes in the Hell Earth.

This musing doesn't have any point, but I thought it was entertaining for a moment to imagine that the idea of Heaven and Hell was infact one of a growing tournament-style Morality-off.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

The best part about that would he that developing a sense of competitiveness or "holier than thou" or otherwise prideful attitude about it would be sinful and make you loose instead. Ironic punishments, ho! They are the most satisfying.
Love, scriver~

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Who is Mr. Rogers and Jeffrey Damers?

They seem like popular media figures... ._.

The best part about that would he that developing a sense of competitiveness or "holier than thou" or otherwise prideful attitude about it would be sinful and make you loose instead. Ironic punishments, ho! They are the most satisfying.
There's a very thick weave of traits you've to poke at there though. :P

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Mr. Rogers was the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS!) version of you, Tiruin.

I think Dahmers was a cannibal and rapist.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 10309 10310 [10311] 10312 10313 ... 13325