Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10310 10311 [10312] 10313 10314 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760606 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Mr. Rogers was the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS!) version of you, Tiruin.

I think Dahmers was a cannibal and rapist.
Yeah. One was very good.
The other was very bad.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

Mr. Rogers is most famous for being on a children's TV show on the PBS (Public Broadcast System) called "Mr. Roger's Neighborhood." He was marked by his calm and kind demeanor and is known for doing ridiculously nice things like personally writing back to everyone who sent him mail.

Jeffrey Dahmer was a serial killer who raped, dismembered, and ate his victims. Not necessarily in that order.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile

My avatar makes me happy
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Rogers was also known for being the victor of the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

There was also his famous speech to a Congressional hearing convened to cut the PBS budget in half, which convinced them instead to more than double it in the budget sent to the President. 

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

*This isn't meant to be a religious post, just a dumb musing*
Following that dumb musing I wanna put forward my own assertion- in which New Testament canon indicates that there's only one barrier to entering heaven, which is belief. No commandments, just understanding and accepting Him into your heart, etc etc.

So really hell and heaven would be equally full of good and bad people, which I find a weird idea. I have heard though that hell is eternal pain and tortures though, so that could twist someone's personality a bit over a few eternities.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

No not the Chick tracts pls
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh I know, I'm trying not to remember.
Sig! Onol

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Oh I know, I'm trying not to remember.
I dunno, I like the things.
They make for a good laugh, if nothing else.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know, but I can't interact with people properly if I know there's people actually going around thinking like that.
Sig! Onol

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Read today's DF devlog. Looking forward to the official release of Dwarf Fortress the Epistemology Simulator.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Jack Chick has actually just created a really elaborate setup by which to have lulz. Really he's a scientologist and doesn't believe any of this stuff anyway.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

"By making Christianity look terrible, they'll come to the perfectly reasonable religion of Scientology! It's foolproof!"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

inb4 Sarif Industries
Neuroprocessing chips by 2017 please. Thanks David.

EDIT:
And in other Sarif Industries related news (3 years in the past this time), they real now? Quality reporting from The Sun as can be expected.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 12:48:08 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 10310 10311 [10312] 10313 10314 ... 13325