Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8866 8867 [8868] 8869 8870 ... 13316

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14996942 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: [\_|-|_/] Kanmusu hijack lawl (Happy thread!)
« Reply #133005 on: June 27, 2014, 09:34:11 pm »

Well, sounds like a good time for an elaborate practical joke involving a high amount of bees.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133006 on: June 27, 2014, 09:37:02 pm »

Well, sounds like a good time for an elaborate practical joke involving a high amount of bees.
More like, "Nah. I don't feel like coming in to work today. What are you going to do, fire me?"

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #133007 on: June 27, 2014, 09:40:07 pm »

More like, "Nah. I don't feel like coming in to work today. What are you going to do, fire me?"
Need more bees.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #133008 on: June 27, 2014, 09:40:19 pm »

Fuck that, I want him to realize what he lost by continuing as normal, and taking my leave when it comes, all in a humble peaceful nature. He already lost. Plus, I still get paid. I still need that money.

I was the ideal employee, all the way to the end. I was a dream. Did I really exist? Did he really just demolish his own blessing out of the sake of his own ego and greed? He'll tear himself apart by guilt, and maybe finally become a decent person in the long-run (equally a win for me). I prefer humbling him by making him realize just how much of an asshole they really were. And if that fails, there's always another employee to react differently from me. But the thought of me will haunt them.

EDIT:
Seriously, any negative reaction to my continuing kindness will only dig him deeper into eventual realization of just how much of an asshole he really is, and everyone can see it. I'm serving as a mirror for his soul, and he continues to avert his eyes.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 09:46:18 pm by Itnetlolor »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #133009 on: June 27, 2014, 09:45:13 pm »

You still need more bees though.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #133010 on: June 27, 2014, 09:45:39 pm »

Not enough. WE STILL NEED MORE DAMMIT!!!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #133011 on: June 27, 2014, 09:46:48 pm »

You can never have enough bees.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133012 on: June 27, 2014, 09:57:15 pm »

Fuck that, I want him to realize what he lost by continuing as normal, and taking my leave when it comes, all in a humble peaceful nature. He already lost. Plus, I still get paid. I still need that money.

I was the ideal employee, all the way to the end. I was a dream. Did I really exist? Did he really just demolish his own blessing out of the sake of his own ego and greed? He'll tear himself apart by guilt, and maybe finally become a decent person in the long-run (equally a win for me). I prefer humbling him by making him realize just how much of an asshole they really were. And if that fails, there's always another employee to react differently from me. But the thought of me will haunt them.

EDIT:
Seriously, any negative reaction to my continuing kindness will only dig him deeper into eventual realization of just how much of an asshole he really is, and everyone can see it. I'm serving as a mirror for his soul, and he continues to avert his eyes.
Honestly, the thing about people like that is that they generally don't sit down and think about their actions and the way their actions have effected themselves and other people, otherwise they wouldn't still be acting like that.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #133013 on: June 27, 2014, 10:00:43 pm »

EDIT:
Honestly, the thing about people like that is that they generally don't sit down and think about their actions and the way their actions have effected themselves and other people, otherwise they wouldn't still be acting like that.
With someone of my calibur, I know I'll stick. Everyone else left in a rage, I didn't. That will haunt them for the rest of their days. They discharged their miracle, and it left as they arrived: Peacefully.

As for the one who let go of the miracle: they were welcoming and helpful; and by the end, abusive and loud. The one they let go: no change. With personalities like theirs, it'll be hard to miss that detail, and it'll be the one that sticks.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 10:03:29 pm by Itnetlolor »

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #133014 on: June 27, 2014, 10:06:53 pm »

Can you have enough bees in Nicholas Cage's eyes though? Or is that not enough bees?
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #133015 on: June 27, 2014, 10:07:17 pm »

Go to work wearing a trollface mask. Continue working as normal.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #133016 on: June 27, 2014, 10:07:49 pm »

Can you have enough bees in Nicholas Cage's eyes though? Or is that not enough bees?
His head's pretty big, but he hasn't starred in enough movies to make it any bigger. We need more Cages. More Cages, More Bees.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #133017 on: June 27, 2014, 10:33:52 pm »

If you live in the States, there's a good alternative to bees: since Independence Day is coming up, it will be easy, legal, and inconspicuous to acquire large quantities of low-yield explosives.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #133018 on: June 27, 2014, 11:22:02 pm »

Except in places where it's equally illegal
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133019 on: June 27, 2014, 11:31:09 pm »

If you live in the States, there's a good alternative to bees: since Independence Day is coming up, it will be easy, legal, and inconspicuous to acquire large quantities of low-yield explosives.
Now, how much damage would ensue if all of that low-yield explosive were to be detonated at once withing a small space, say, a cavity in a cliff wall?

(bey which, I mean to inquire, mining with fireworks: Possible or not?)
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb
Pages: 1 ... 8866 8867 [8868] 8869 8870 ... 13316