Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8868 8869 [8870] 8871 8872 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15750916 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [\_|-|_/] Kanmusu hijack lawl (Happy thread!)
« Reply #133035 on: June 28, 2014, 10:39:55 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #133036 on: June 28, 2014, 10:54:22 am »

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #133037 on: June 28, 2014, 10:55:26 am »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #133038 on: June 28, 2014, 11:03:44 am »

Posting useless spoiler after useless spoiler isn't funny. If you think it is I think you need to take your sense of humor in for repair/replacement.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #133039 on: June 28, 2014, 11:16:03 am »

[kidding]YAH WELL UR NAWT FUNNI[/kidding]

Daily happy: I got a new monitor yesterday, which is a flat screen one instead of my 90's dinosaur! Hooray!
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #133040 on: June 28, 2014, 11:33:06 am »

Posting useless spoiler after useless spoiler isn't funny. If you think it is I think you need to take your sense of humor in for repair/replacement.
That's... an extremely rude way to ask people to stop doing something.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133041 on: June 28, 2014, 11:36:16 am »

That's... an extremely rude way to ask people to stop doing something.

you took my legit spoiler and shat all over it

thanks obama

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #133042 on: June 28, 2014, 11:39:41 am »

If he really was berating you so bad you could probably get away with a lawsuit. Or tell him you are and soak up his pitiful apologies over the next couple weeks. Ah, delicious regret.
I find my way more fun and profitable, and generally the least dickish way to get my payback. I'm keeping myself humble, and letting him realize that I could react at any time, and I showed him what he didn't show me. Mercy. I prefer defeat by kindness. The cherry tap of defeat to an emotional and egotistical level.

Plus, at a legal level, it's more practical than it looks (he attacked me, I can retailiate whenever, but don't and let him destroy himself while I try to leave on as good a note as possible. His ego IS his downfall. Legally, I'm always in the clear, as long as I don't react, which I lack motivation to, because I'm far too amused by all this.), and is hilarious to do. Far more satisfying.
I'm still curious on how you're turning this into a profit... >_>
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #133043 on: June 28, 2014, 11:45:36 am »

If he really was berating you so bad you could probably get away with a lawsuit. Or tell him you are and soak up his pitiful apologies over the next couple weeks. Ah, delicious regret.
I find my way more fun and profitable, and generally the least dickish way to get my payback. I'm keeping myself humble, and letting him realize that I could react at any time, and I showed him what he didn't show me. Mercy. I prefer defeat by kindness. The cherry tap of defeat to an emotional and egotistical level.

Plus, at a legal level, it's more practical than it looks (he attacked me, I can retailiate whenever, but don't and let him destroy himself while I try to leave on as good a note as possible. His ego IS his downfall. Legally, I'm always in the clear, as long as I don't react, which I lack motivation to, because I'm far too amused by all this.), and is hilarious to do. Far more satisfying.
I'm still curious on how you're turning this into a profit... >_>
There's something called realization :3
When whoever your enemy is realizes how much...well, let's say greater, you are in not returning whatever trivial hate or dickishness they've got? The realization is like the punchline of the joke.
...Now, erm, why is this in the Happy thread?

Happy: Owls in my backyard. \o/

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #133044 on: June 28, 2014, 11:48:06 am »

Tiruin, he said he was making an actual profit in this. As in, money. :I

READING COMPREHENSION, HO! (as in Capitalism, Ho! Not that you're a ho. :v)
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #133045 on: June 28, 2014, 11:51:52 am »

...Well profit can be interpreted in many other ways >__> bleh

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133046 on: June 28, 2014, 11:52:18 am »

itne's gonna pull a mastercheese coworker special

at least i hope so

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #133047 on: June 28, 2014, 12:18:57 pm »

I like my broken sense of humor. It adds challenge, and is more fun to attempt to control.

As for profit, this is why I call it Operation: Costanza. I'm having my fun playing the George Costanza role of taking revenge in an unusually elaborate, yet brilliant,  way. I'm still netting emotional profit by the total mind screw I'm doing to my boss through the next weeks; also testing his character to judge how everything's going and such (personal tracking to make sure I don't screw up). He surprisingly passed one of my tests of character. Before the shitstorm came, I asked for a particular day off next week to hang out with my family, all this exploded not long after my accepted request, and I asked before the week ended if it was still on, after being nice and helpful all day, despite all the crap that went down. You can clearly see that he was backed into a corner, and I got my own personal proof, and initial markup/control sample of just how much control I really have here. Turns out, he can't be a dick, and take back my day off request, seeing as he still has respect towards my family, but not so much me anymore, and he's the kind of prideful shmuck that would like to keep his image above all else. He was forced into a checkmate, and kept my day off. After all the respect I showed him and everything, despite all of the above, he knew the kind of hot water he could get himself caught in if he made me work the day off he promised before the shit hit the fan. He knew I could redirect that fan and aim with an engineer's precision.

Add to it, since I was fired, he realized that without me, he's screwed, so he decides to keep me working so he's not so screwed, meaning I'm now back on payroll, and despite the crap he pulled, I'm staying out of my own free will (also to soften the impact of my almost-forgotten-about expenses, as intended, I still want my pay, dammit.), and made that clear to him that I'm not such a bastard that I would outright walk out on them and abandon all, and be a total dick overall; I could, but I chose not to, because I'm that kind of decent person. I even reminded them that I was even going as far as reducing my availability, but still working (going from full-time to part-time); all this, while he already has someone else hired to take place of the ex-coworker, before he fired me instead; and he's still sticking to keeping me fired despite me giving him the option to keep me on part-time. Their loss, I gave them a chance. I'm netting that profit while I still can so I can continue with my original plan of transitioning into doing design work again in a more dedicated level.

So emotional and material profit gain, and I'm still the bigger man in all this, so maybe a little spriritual gain as well. I'm being nothing but kind and merciful to him, he can't do anything about it, otherwise he'll just be the bad guy digging himself deeper, closer towards having to look into himself and have to fix himself, accepting what he has not become, but may have always been; and this is the cruelest fate I can think of delivering. Think about it a bit. The is the most evil use of the force of good I have ever devised.

Satisfaction of cruelty, while also being legitimately kind, and practicing what I've preached about being a good person as well. It's like looking into the face of evil, and watching it flinch. Nothing more satisfying than that.

EDIT:
Right, and also because I'm being nothing but kind, and not even flaunting it towards him; legally, I'm always in the clear, and nothing can be used against me whatsoever. However, any of his actions can be used in my favor. This is legally practical.

Looking back at all this; I still have no real way to properly measure just how in/sane I am as well. I am still wondering if all this is real, and if I should worry at all. Let me just say, I'm in such a state of happiness, I'm questioning reality right now. I'm expecting to wake up. I'm in a lucid state of happiness. If reality starts acting weird, and you get freaked out, I apologize in advance.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 12:30:17 pm by Itnetlolor »

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133048 on: June 28, 2014, 12:30:34 pm »

Happy thread makes me rage because my phone can't open all those spoilers, then it made me WTF because LSP makes no sense to me and seems to be referencng me for some reason, and now I'm thinking that those two might be related.

I am so confused.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #133049 on: June 28, 2014, 12:35:36 pm »

LSP making no sense makes you WTF? :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 8868 8869 [8870] 8871 8872 ... 13325