Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7749 7750 [7751] 7752 7753 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780672 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #116250 on: November 17, 2013, 02:19:57 pm »

Third time going across the Bay Bridge in as many days. Dat view, man.

Beautiful, isn't it :D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116251 on: November 17, 2013, 02:24:11 pm »

Finally have the means to build my own computer. Now to figure out what parts to get. Anyone have any suggestions or tips?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #116252 on: November 17, 2013, 02:36:12 pm »

reddit.com/r/buildapc

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #116253 on: November 17, 2013, 02:37:23 pm »

Finally have the means to build my own computer. Now to figure out what parts to get. Anyone have any suggestions or tips?
http://www.logicalincrements.com/

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116254 on: November 17, 2013, 02:38:54 pm »

Is indeed! Shame about the traffic, but it seems like you get that everywhere in the Bay Area :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116255 on: November 17, 2013, 02:46:26 pm »

Scotland.

:P

Normally I would agree with you, but on this occasion I can state with glee that he was an Englishman from the Isle of Wight. We actually have excellent fresh strawberries and raspberries in this part of Scotland, it's one of the few things this part is famous for.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116256 on: November 17, 2013, 03:13:15 pm »

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116257 on: November 17, 2013, 03:31:21 pm »

I may have had to take a second shower and my apartment might smell like alcohol now but I found four large garbage bags full of beer cans and beer bottles on my way back from doing some window-shopping this morning. From how many glass and aluminum containers there were and when combining it with the aluminum and plastic containers I already had I might be able to get $7.00 USD this Tuesday when I take them to the recycling center. This will help me until I get paid by my payee again, so that means I have something to look forward to this week outside of that.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116258 on: November 17, 2013, 03:46:38 pm »

I may have had to take a second shower and my apartment might smell like alcohol now but I found four large garbage bags full of beer cans and beer bottles on my way back from doing some window-shopping this morning. From how many glass and aluminum containers there were and when combining it with the aluminum and plastic containers I already had I might be able to get $7.00 USD this Tuesday when I take them to the recycling center. This will help me until I get paid by my payee again, so that means I have something to look forward to this week outside of that.
Jeez, what kind of desperate poverty do you live in? I feel terrible just thinking about it...
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116259 on: November 17, 2013, 04:20:43 pm »

money is money.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116260 on: November 17, 2013, 04:24:56 pm »

http://www.demandprogress.tv/w/free

For USA folks, Demand Progress is doing a sort of Internet Town Hall on Privacy, Internet Freedom, Surveillance, and the NSA. It's nice to see technology being used to organize this kind of social activism! Tuning in for a bit to see what's up.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #116261 on: November 17, 2013, 04:26:37 pm »

http://www.logicalincrements.com/
Seconded.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #116262 on: November 17, 2013, 05:11:57 pm »

Netflix is awesome.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #116263 on: November 17, 2013, 05:32:14 pm »

Found a 15" touchscreen monitor for only $150 at a local computer store. SCORE.
Aw... Turns out it was a relic of a long-dead company, and no drivers exist for anything beyond XP. So, that got returned and switched out for a bigger new monitor. Now to hook up my old desktop, as my living room approaches Serial Experiments Lain proportions.

Though I'm still sad that I won't have that touchscreen for custom built interfaces to personal projects. It could rotate to face completely upwards, which would have made the best armrest. It would have been like the arms of the captain's chair in Star Trek...

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116264 on: November 17, 2013, 05:58:04 pm »

Hey. I did today too.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.
Pages: 1 ... 7749 7750 [7751] 7752 7753 ... 13325