Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7750 7751 [7752] 7753 7754 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779566 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #116265 on: November 17, 2013, 06:18:35 pm »

Built a cable-management box and monitor stand from a couple cardboard boxes. I needed about a foot and a half stand to put my new monitor on; but I also needed my cables and power strip on the desk there, since they aren't very long. So I used some ren-fest daggers to cut holes in the sides of a big cardboard box, ran all my cables through there, and stuck the power strip itself inside. And since I still have the original styrofoam inserts in there, it's almost as sturdy as if it were made of wood. Modular furniture ftw.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116266 on: November 17, 2013, 07:21:00 pm »

reddit.com/r/buildapc
Finally have the means to build my own computer. Now to figure out what parts to get. Anyone have any suggestions or tips?
http://www.logicalincrements.com/
Seconded.
Thanks! Now to make a list.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #116267 on: November 17, 2013, 07:23:15 pm »

Finally found this game again :D I used to play all the time until LEGO removed it from their site...
Oh my God, I loved that game. Thaaank youuu.
That reminds me of one Lego flash game I loved that they took down: Lego World Builder. It was a strategy game where you could build and control Lego models all made from a few basic parts, and to move and do other things they all used battery blocks that would eventually run out and become useless (but in some levels you got a few immobile models where you could recharge them). It was great; I don't know of anything else where you need to move a bunch of ducks in position over some tires and disassemble them to be able to build a dumptruck.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #116268 on: November 17, 2013, 07:27:49 pm »

Y'guys remember Dark Cloud, for the PS2?

Bet you don't remember it like this.

This is just amazing. Y'know that Super Mario Land speedrun where the guy falls into the game's memory and edits enough bytes with Mario to bring the game to the credits? This is kinda like that.
Well that was rather interesting.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #116269 on: November 17, 2013, 08:02:16 pm »

Whenever I have black nail polish on, I'm reminded of eating olives off my fingers when I was little. :3

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116270 on: November 17, 2013, 08:05:27 pm »

Finally found this game again :D I used to play all the time until LEGO removed it from their site...
Oh shit, I remember that game! Was pretty good as I recall, one of the better lego ones.
It won't let me go to the level 2 fields. I've completed all the level 1 fields and got the level 2 codes, but doesn't acknowledge that I have the codes. What do I do?

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #116271 on: November 17, 2013, 08:23:28 pm »

Oh shit, I remember that game! Was pretty good as I recall, one of the better lego ones.
It won't let me go to the level 2 fields. I've completed all the level 1 fields and got the level 2 codes, but doesn't acknowledge that I have the codes. What do I do?
I don't know, it worked for me. One of the lvl 1 levels unlocks level 2, that's all I know.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116272 on: November 17, 2013, 08:28:46 pm »

Joel's Vinesauce streams are great but this was funnier than anything I've seen on YouTube this year.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #116273 on: November 17, 2013, 08:29:18 pm »

I need to find all the old LEGO games again. There was the brick sorting one called Beltz or Brickz or something, and then there was a kind of obscure Mindstorms game that took place on an alien planet. Junkbot was pretty good too but you can find that one pretty much anywhere.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #116274 on: November 17, 2013, 08:30:31 pm »

I loved that one where you where the lego car in a lego store.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116275 on: November 17, 2013, 08:32:25 pm »

I loved that one where you where the lego car in a lego store.

Is that still around somewhere? That one was the best.

EDIT: Found it:
http://www.smashingames.com/games/supersonicrc.html
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 08:38:14 pm by acetech09 »
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #116276 on: November 17, 2013, 09:10:50 pm »

Okay. From what she says, the girl that stood me up had a good reason, and really does want to hang out. So I might have a date (Part two: The Date-ning). This would be good. :D
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116277 on: November 17, 2013, 09:11:08 pm »

Why is it that coming back to something you struggled with a year or so ago can make it so much easier? Algebra and trig were way easier in college than high school, and I couldn't write all but the most basic code 2-3 years ago.

Related math/science happies: Project Euler is addictive

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116278 on: November 17, 2013, 10:04:09 pm »

Spoiler: This (click to show/hide)
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #116279 on: November 17, 2013, 10:22:32 pm »

If that's a thing on Doctor Who I may just watch it.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 7750 7751 [7752] 7753 7754 ... 13325