Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6749 6750 [6751] 6752 6753 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15799666 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101250 on: March 12, 2013, 07:33:26 pm »

Int fighter works best in a sci-fi setting where they can spec in robotic fists and other futuristic melee weapons that you need to be smart to use.
In fantasy, not sure. When in doubt, steam punk it up dawg.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101251 on: March 12, 2013, 07:40:11 pm »

Yes I am as a matter of fact.  :)

That's awesome. Complete or partial? Side note: I just really think eye colors are neat as hell, hence the line of questioning.

One of my highschool teachers was a complete heterochromic. She had one brown, one hazel eye.

I myself am not heterochromic, but because of my pale skin (and hence low melanin levels, and hence pale blue eyes), supposedly my eyes 'change colour' from time to time. I don't believe it myself, but this is what I am told.

Also, welcome to the forums, Wolfeyez! I am Reudh, he of the unpronounceable name. Some say it 'Rude'. Some say it 'Rudy'. Some say it 'Royth'. All I know is, it's a wanky name but I still enjoy having it.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #101252 on: March 12, 2013, 07:41:38 pm »

I know my eyes were blue when I was born, but other then that They are always brown. Dark, uninteresting, poop brown.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #101253 on: March 12, 2013, 07:42:51 pm »

I like brown eyes. Most people I know have blue eyes. But I live in Ireland, so it could be different where you live.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101254 on: March 12, 2013, 07:44:28 pm »

I know my eyes were blue when I was born, but other then that They are always brown. Dark, uninteresting, poop brown.
Every bodies eyes are blue at birth, they only colorize later on.
I know the same is true of kittens, but I can't say with absolution that it is a rule of all mammals.

Heterochromia is most often a mutation that causes part of all of the iris to remain blue (Or in rarer cases green) when it should have picked up its reflective pigments. Brown eyes are ideal, as they help present damage from radiation like light.

I still love blue eyes though...

Wolfeyez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101255 on: March 12, 2013, 07:50:10 pm »

This kind of sucks. It is like when you turn up to a party and everybody has their girlfriend there, and your kind of like 'Well fuck, I live in nowhere and there aren't people here to fraternize with! What do you expect?'

Max, you can stand in the corner with me. I live in a place with people and stuff, but I'm emotionally withdrawn for the most part, so I don't try to date or anything like that.

A girl I went to school with (and actually saw just a few days ago) had partial heterochromia like that, except I think it was one green eye and one 2/3 green 1/3 blue eye. Heterochromia always looks neat, because you grow up expecting most eyes to be the same color all the way through/the same color for the pair.

Yeah, getting your eye color on a driver's licence is awful, other than that most people think it is really neat. There are a few who seem to think you're like devil spawn for it though or wearing contacts.

The DMV should really be worldly enough to go "Oh, I see. *marks Blue/Brown*" But you know. They aren't. >.>

Nope I finally got them to put mix as my eye color.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #101256 on: March 12, 2013, 07:53:10 pm »

I wasn't originally gonna post here but whatever. Janet accidentally posted with the cookies all fucked up on my account.

Hello there Wolfeyez? Nice to see more friendly people on here I hope.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 07:55:01 pm by Owlga »
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101257 on: March 12, 2013, 07:55:26 pm »

To my understanding it would be possible to bleach part of, or all of your eyes a very light blue or grey, thus achieving an artificial Heterochromia. Good luck finding somebody who will do it though, the ethical issues involved with the risk of blinding the patient makes this a niche market.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #101258 on: March 12, 2013, 07:55:51 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Warning, pure Obama within.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #101259 on: March 12, 2013, 07:56:14 pm »

To my understanding it would be possible to bleach part of, or all of your eyes a very light blue or grey, thus achieving an artificial Heterochromia. Good luck finding somebody who will do it though, the ethical issues involved with the risk of blinding the patient makes this a niche market.

o.o Dear god why... It's cool, but it's not worth possible blindness.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #101260 on: March 12, 2013, 08:01:39 pm »

Wait whoa whoa. I don't think that's worth blinding yourself over. Especially with safe and sane temporary alternatives available. People do that? Or is this just idle guessing?

You know like colored contacts. I used to wear those occasionally. Though now I just have different fakes eyes for my left now in case I want it to stand out. I usually don't though since I just cover that side of my face with my hair usually now.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101261 on: March 12, 2013, 08:02:56 pm »

Quick, someone tell me what percentage of Earth the Axis controlled in 1942. It's an Emergency.
Can't tell an percentage, but pretty big. Most of Europe, except Sweden, Spain, Switzerland, Portugal, UK (Vichy France wasn't Axis, but I guess you can count it too). A big part of Russia (but not most of it, ofc). Big chunk of Asia, going quite south (Indochina, Indonesia). There was also Axis friendly countries in South America, though I don't think they were considered part of Axis. Africa, depends if you count Vichy France or not, but generally, a good part of North Africa.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #101262 on: March 12, 2013, 08:05:02 pm »

Quick, someone tell me what percentage of Earth the Axis controlled in 1942. It's an Emergency.
Can't tell an percentage, but pretty big. Most of Europe, except Sweden, Spain, Switzerland, Portugal, UK (Vichy France wasn't Axis, but I guess you can count it too). A big part of Russia (but not most of it, ofc). Big chunk of Asia, going quite south (Indochina, Indonesia). There was also Axis friendly countries in South America, though I don't think they were considered part of Axis. Africa, depends if you count Vichy France or not, but generally, a good part of North Africa.
I include Japan, which, I know for a fact controlled 10% of earth's surface.

Must use this before it becomes massively overused.

The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101263 on: March 12, 2013, 08:06:22 pm »

Wait whoa whoa. I don't think that's worth blinding yourself over. Especially with safe and sane temporary alternatives available. People do that? Or is this just idle guessing?

You know like colored contacts. I used to wear those occasionally. Though now I just have different fakes eyes for my left now in case I want it to stand out. I usually don't though since I just cover that side of my face with my hair usually now.
No, doctors don't do that, but they could if they wanted to. The technology theoretically exists to chemically remove the pigments, delivering an exact amount in the right place for the desired effect without causing blindness, but just because it could work doesn't mean it will have a 100% success rate. No doctor will take such a huge risk for ones vanity.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101264 on: March 12, 2013, 08:06:42 pm »

Must use this before it becomes massively overused.
Too late.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 6749 6750 [6751] 6752 6753 ... 13325