Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6747 6748 [6749] 6750 6751 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800458 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101220 on: March 12, 2013, 07:03:07 pm »

New members are always welcome.

Fair warning, at some point you are going to mistake me for MZ due to our avatars and usernames looking similar in peripheral vision. Please confirm all posts before maiming or killing MZ for something he has posted here.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101222 on: March 12, 2013, 07:04:28 pm »

I'd say good luck with that. I tried that with my IGYNPADCA rtd and and it fell apart before it even got started (although that was probably caused by that fact that I didn't really have any character creation rules and was trying to make them up based off of character classes and races made up by the players.) Unless you're really good at making up rules on the fly, I'd recommend having at least a some basic rules in place before you get started, and you should probably have them even if you are.

In related news, recently I've been planning on taking a second crack at the whole running an rtd again. I've been trying to come up with a system where every attribute is useful for every type of character, though I won't worry too much if I can't get that right. I also plan to implement rules to encourage dramatic play and some pvp (or, at least, players not being obligated to all group up together). So if I get around to actually doing it, it should be rather fun.

EDIT: Oh, fuck, I went into a new tab while my post was being posted and now it seems I've been ninja'd 20 times.

My Gladiator RTD has stats that are all useful for everyone. Every stat you have is absolutely vital for combat, regardless of class. Which is why the couple perma-negatives some of the classes have are a really big deal. Sure, it's only -1 to speed, for a bonus of +8 to defense, but when you're facing someone with a +3 to speed... Well. I hope your ONE attack hits. >.>

Yes I am as a matter of fact.  :)

That's awesome. Complete or partial? Side note: I just really think eye colors are neat as hell, hence the line of questioning.

Partial, one is solid blue the other is about 3/4 brown 1/4 blue on the top.

Neat. :) Eye color has always fascinated me. I've got 'hazel' eyes, which is doctor code for 'I can't decide if this is blue, green, brown, or other so it's frikkin' hazel', and every person I've asked about my eye color gives a different answer.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #101223 on: March 12, 2013, 07:05:00 pm »

Well welcome, its very few to find couples around here

Wolfeyez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101224 on: March 12, 2013, 07:05:16 pm »

New members are always welcome.

Fair warning, at some point you are going to mistake me for MZ due to our avatars and usernames looking similar in peripheral vision. Please confirm all posts before maiming or killing MZ for something he has posted here.

I don't think that will happen I'm very accustom/in love with to his 10 point star, but I will keep that in mind.

Wolfeyez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101225 on: March 12, 2013, 07:08:27 pm »

You should try out the games here! Just go to Bay12games. If you're less into simulation, you should try out WWI Medic or the other curses games. If you don't mind simulation, go here for Liberal Crime Squad. If you really like simulation, go download DF and generate a world.

I will definitely check it out.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #101226 on: March 12, 2013, 07:08:45 pm »

Yes I am as a matter of fact.  :)

That's awesome. Complete or partial? Side note: I just really think eye colors are neat as hell, hence the line of questioning.

Partial, one is solid blue the other is about 3/4 brown 1/4 blue on the top.
Holy crap that sounds cool.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101227 on: March 12, 2013, 07:11:02 pm »

A girl I went to school with (and actually saw just a few days ago) had partial heterochromia like that, except I think it was one green eye and one 2/3 green 1/3 blue eye. Heterochromia always looks neat, because you grow up expecting most eyes to be the same color all the way through/the same color for the pair.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101228 on: March 12, 2013, 07:11:29 pm »

This kind of sucks. It is like when you turn up to a party and everybody has their girlfriend there, and your kind of like 'Well fuck, I live in nowhere and there aren't people here to fraternize with! What do you expect?'

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101229 on: March 12, 2013, 07:12:12 pm »

I don't think I've ever met anyone with heterochromia. Hell, for many years I thought it was a purely fictional thing.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #101230 on: March 12, 2013, 07:14:14 pm »

My brother has partial hetreochromia. Slight brown in one of his blue eyes.

Wolfeyez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101231 on: March 12, 2013, 07:14:32 pm »

A girl I went to school with (and actually saw just a few days ago) had partial heterochromia like that, except I think it was one green eye and one 2/3 green 1/3 blue eye. Heterochromia always looks neat, because you grow up expecting most eyes to be the same color all the way through/the same color for the pair.

Yeah, getting your eye color on a driver's licence is awful, other than that most people think it is really neat. There are a few who seem to think you're like devil spawn for it though or wearing contacts.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #101232 on: March 12, 2013, 07:15:19 pm »

Quick, someone tell me what percentage of Earth the Axis controlled in 1942. It's an Emergency.

Oh wait, MZ's Girlfriend. To quote kirby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEfQsvNQ2BA

Welcome to the forums.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #101233 on: March 12, 2013, 07:16:26 pm »

This kind of sucks. It is like when you turn up to a party and everybody has their girlfriend there, and your kind of like 'Well fuck, I live in nowhere and there aren't people here to fraternize with! What do you expect?'
+1

Well, except for the fact it's that even thinking about asking anyone (I mean anyone) causes my brain to go 'HAHA! Fuck no!'

Also, thus far, there's been... nobody I can remember having a crush on...

If I went to one of those I'd probably get really drunk and try to lead everyone in dance.

That's what I do in most parties, actually...  :-\

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101234 on: March 12, 2013, 07:18:39 pm »

Max, you can stand in the corner with me. I live in a place with people and stuff, but I'm emotionally withdrawn for the most part, so I don't try to date or anything like that.

Yeah, getting your eye color on a driver's licence is awful, other than that most people think it is really neat. There are a few who seem to think you're like devil spawn for it though or wearing contacts.

The DMV should really be worldly enough to go "Oh, I see. *marks Blue/Brown*" But you know. They aren't. >.>
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 6747 6748 [6749] 6750 6751 ... 13325