Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5767 5768 [5769] 5770 5771 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15741665 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86520 on: August 27, 2012, 07:10:32 pm »

Now you have no excuse to hate everyone everywhere.
Yeah I do, I don't click on links to cracked because they make up most of the stuff anyways. It's like a giant wall of movie text "based on true stories."

:|

Your move humanity.
/hug
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86521 on: August 27, 2012, 07:15:28 pm »

Now you have no excuse to hate everyone everywhere.
Yeah I do, I don't click on links to cracked because they make up most of the stuff anyways. It's like a giant wall of movie text "based on true stories."

:|

Your move humanity.
/hug
/megahug
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #86522 on: August 27, 2012, 07:16:18 pm »

Not even genetic engineering could make me a pegasus.

No matter how much I want one.
By the point it allows us to create lifeforms according to arbitrary specifications, it could. Mind, it still wouldn't be able to fly.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86523 on: August 27, 2012, 07:17:35 pm »

Not even genetic engineering could make me a pegasus.

No matter how much I want one.
By the point it allows us to create lifeforms according to arbitrary specifications, it could. Mind, it still wouldn't be able to fly.
Perhaps by that point, we'll have anti-gravity motors small enough to fit inside lifeforms. Then the dream would come true.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86524 on: August 27, 2012, 07:18:09 pm »

Yeah, what I really want is a flying horse. One with decorative wings would be cool, but not awesome.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #86525 on: August 27, 2012, 07:19:18 pm »

Yeah, what I really want is a flying horse. One with decorative wings would be cool, but not awesome.
No, sky shark :D

Also
/hugs

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86526 on: August 27, 2012, 07:28:29 pm »

If you do get one, make sure to dye it blue, attach a radio, and have it play the Nyan Cat theme at full volume.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86527 on: August 27, 2012, 08:14:53 pm »

I had a moment of hilarity on toribash, where I ripped my own arm off.

ah, ragdoll physics and ineptitude mix together hilariously!
I love Toribash! I'm OasisZero (Green belt).

Let's face it: We need to improve genetic engineering, so we can bring back animals that have gone extinct. Or at least decent approximations. Also, I want miniaturized versions of big animals. Because.
I wonder what dodo wings would be like?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86528 on: August 27, 2012, 08:46:35 pm »

Optimistic, uplifting media really puts me in a good mood even after a relatively stressful day of getting back into the swing of things.

Also, Norwegian and English share an interestingly high number of cognates.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #86529 on: August 27, 2012, 08:49:47 pm »

Toribash is great, though I don't play it much anymore. My favorite fight involved me kicking my own head off so hard that it slammed into the other guy and knocked him down before I hit the ground, causing me to actually win.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86530 on: August 27, 2012, 09:04:49 pm »

Optimistic, uplifting media really puts me in a good mood even after a relatively stressful day of getting back into the swing of things.

Also, Norwegian and English share an interestingly high number of cognates.

But Cracked doesn't count apparently! :/

So here is this:
Scroll down to the Real Life section.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86531 on: August 27, 2012, 09:12:46 pm »

I have no problem with the Cracked article you linked, that was LW.  I think I've read that article before, however.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86532 on: August 27, 2012, 09:14:30 pm »

I know you didn't. I figured I might as well put something everyone can appreciate out there.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #86533 on: August 27, 2012, 09:27:36 pm »

I got this from Cracked, but it's legit.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86534 on: August 27, 2012, 09:28:31 pm »

I got this from Cracked, but it's legit.

I feel like you're selling me drugs with the way that is phrased.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 5767 5768 [5769] 5770 5771 ... 13325