Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5766 5767 [5768] 5769 5770 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15743485 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86505 on: August 27, 2012, 04:26:01 pm »

Not even genetic engineering could make me a pegasus.

No matter how much I want one.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86506 on: August 27, 2012, 04:27:00 pm »

But it could make miniature tigers. Which would be the coolest things ever.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #86507 on: August 27, 2012, 04:30:13 pm »

Have you considered wrapping it in bacon? What about maple syrup?

Nope.

Some things are perfect, adding or removing would break the perfection, this is one of those things. So if you want to ruin a perfectly perfect meal with anything, feel free, but stay away from mine :P
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #86508 on: August 27, 2012, 04:41:10 pm »

But it could make miniature tigers. Which would be the coolest things ever.

We have those already. Mine weighs only 13 lbs and his name is Maximus. He has stripes black on black (the base color is a deep chocolate with black stripes, but its only noticeable in good sunlight).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86509 on: August 27, 2012, 04:42:55 pm »

But I want actual miniature tigers! With the ability to roar! But it'd come all funny because they'd be so tiny.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86510 on: August 27, 2012, 04:43:38 pm »

You mean, a meow?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86511 on: August 27, 2012, 04:45:11 pm »

... Shut up! Stop destroying my dreams!

Anywhozits, Have a Dovasquid:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #86512 on: August 27, 2012, 04:53:49 pm »

Octopi learn dragonspeak; invent arial jet self-propulsion. Fusrodah heralds new age of ballistic personal transportation. Humankind devastated by attack of the octopi trained 20 m/s flying jetsquid. World ends because of that dovakkin' octopus.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86513 on: August 27, 2012, 04:54:53 pm »

... I am so tempted to run a D&D campaign where the Big Bad is an talking octopus.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #86514 on: August 27, 2012, 04:56:15 pm »

... I am so tempted to run a D&D campaign where the Big Bad is an talking octopus.

He should have a proper English gentleman's accent, and get really annoyed when people assume he is Cthulhu.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86515 on: August 27, 2012, 05:12:39 pm »

He should have a proper English gentleman's accent, and get really annoyed when people assume he is Cthulhu.

This. Really, culturally annoyed. Like, "Sigh. See, this is why I have to ruin your entire civilization. You're such simpletons. 'Ahh! It's got tentacles! Must be Cthulhu!' Cthulhu is in the Pacific Ocean. I'm on land. Do some math, barbarians."
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86516 on: August 27, 2012, 05:30:06 pm »

Let's face it: We need to improve genetic engineering, so we can bring back animals that have gone extinct. Or at least decent approximations. Also, I want miniaturized versions of big animals. Because.

Pssh, we've had that technology in Canada for ages.  It just led to pests like the house hippo.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86517 on: August 27, 2012, 05:44:03 pm »

Yeah, h+ is a good magazine.

Also, feh upon thee! There's a reason I'm going into Neuroscience!

that reason being immortal machine god Descan, being all immortal and machiney and gody over a backwoods planet
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86518 on: August 27, 2012, 06:52:17 pm »

Now you have no excuse to hate everyone everywhere.

Sometimes, people make me happy. Also, I think I'm going to wear an Islam shirt next time I go to Drug Court, because religious freedom.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #86519 on: August 27, 2012, 06:58:24 pm »

Now you have no excuse to hate everyone everywhere.
Yeah I do, I don't click on links to cracked because they make up most of the stuff anyways. It's like a giant wall of movie text "based on true stories."

:|

Your move humanity.
Pages: 1 ... 5766 5767 [5768] 5769 5770 ... 13325