Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5359 5360 [5361] 5362 5363 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780892 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

*throws a handful of confetti*
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Happy birthday Rosie.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

And I don't get any congratulations yesterday?  Phooey.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

That goes in the sad thread. :P

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

And now after uninstalling it because of unreliability and other issues. I just about have oblivion back in and working just how I want it. Only thing that's really missing is a few custom armors I made out of chunks of others and a few tweaks here and there. I even remade my old lop-ear elf Thief/fighter I've been using for some time.

Now time to finish up something and go to bed before I headesk. I wanna be alertish in the afternoon this time.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Happy Birthday to Janet!

(and Toony)

(and me)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 08:09:39 am by SalmonGod »
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm trying to think of movies to watch with my new lady friend, but my preference for amazing old things is showing, and I'm not sure she'd be into it as much as I am as she's more subscribed into the modern style that's prevalent in movies nowadays.

I'm not sure, so I just started getting my favorite movies into one pile: The John Carpenter classics collection like They Live, The Thing, Village of the Damned, Prince of Darkness. For action I got Mad Max 3 Beyond thunderdome, Escape from New York, Where Eagles Dare, and A mess of Stephen Chow flicks. A touch of comedy wouldn't hurt, and she likes outrageous things so I thought I'd pull out Pootie Tang, but I'm not sure since it's kinda obscure if awesome. Then Dr. Strangelove on the top because goddamnit why not, we might watch it.

Does anyone else have any ideas? I seriously can't think of anything that was made in the last 10 years, and I'm lost, just completely lost trying to think of movies that couples watch.

I can support Kaijyuu's Kung Fu Pandas. Another good comedy would be The Big Lebowski. But really, just ask her what she likes and let her pick (before or after you've watched some John Awesomepenter). You don't have to provide for everything.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Habby birfday to Janet and belated habby birfday to Toony.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Improvised bread success. I cannot believe this worked. Om nom nom.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

Well, happy birthday to all today then!

And a belated happy birthday to Toony!
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Happy birthday to all three of ya! Man we got quite a few birthdays just in this one week don't we? Janet, Tooney, SalmonGod, I think there were several others mentioned earlier this week, and me on Friday.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Happiness for birthays EVERYWHERE!!!!

In other happy related stuff, seen Redline today, quite the crazily awesome powered movie I needed, great visual thingies too :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Happy birthday to all three of ya! Man we got quite a few birthdays just in this one week don't we? Janet, Tooney, SalmonGod, I think there were several others mentioned earlier this week, and me on Friday.

Obviously late August is a popular time for procreation.

Oh, and I'm happy because I finished Mass Effect last night. Good game, even with its flaws. And the final battle cutscenes were satisfyingly epic. Looking forward to porting my lesbian sniper Shepard to ME2 now. xD

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Obviously late August is a popular time for procreation.

wtf its already August?!?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Not unless babies pop out directly after procreation. That would be weird.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 5359 5360 [5361] 5362 5363 ... 13325