Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4561 4562 [4563] 4564 4565 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15776347 times)

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #68430 on: December 29, 2011, 05:37:32 pm »

That is a very cute kitten. I'm jealous. :)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #68431 on: December 29, 2011, 05:47:04 pm »

Mine is still original because I had no idea about the rest of that. ;(

Is there no winky frown icon for feigned offense?

That's pretty awesome, if you came up with a similar setting on your own.  Even if you didn't, I still love the trope.  It's such a powerful symbol.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 06:13:30 pm by SalmonGod »
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #68432 on: December 29, 2011, 06:10:01 pm »

A new kitten that was brought in my house looks similar. Of course, it's staying here until my sisters finish moving to their new place. Little guy is frantic little fuzzball.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #68433 on: December 29, 2011, 06:27:27 pm »

Friends helped me to get my guild wars character ready for Fissure of woe (its sort of dungeon). Raiding throughfow took atleast 4,5 hours and we started at midnight so we were mighty tired when we were done. there were too many near death situations for us that when we were done it felt goooood. there was this epic moment when one guy was healed with ability that resurrects for 30 seconds so he could resurrect the guy with single use resurrect so he could heal our only monk who can resurrect multiple times. The 30 second timer run out right after he had resurrected the guy with 1 res signet. Death penalties would have ruined the game for us if our monk hadnt had item which removes them. I coild feel that 10% morale boost ingame AND Irl.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #68434 on: December 29, 2011, 07:01:53 pm »

He finally called me from Monday! :D

He wants to watch more TV while cuddling Friday if possible. He has another thing, but hopefully he can get out of it. I hope he can too, but even if he can't, he wants to spend time with me! He cares enough to try. <--- This means so much. He doesn't want to do anything too fast either. He just wants to sit with me, hold my hand and have my head on his shoulder/chest. He thought it was adorable how I loved listening to his heartbeat for hours last time. Yes! Pretty please again, please....

I think, THINK, I can actually trust him not to take advantage of me or anything. I really want to believe that, as cynical as I am, very. He's obviously much physically stronger than me but I feel safe around him. Please be who and what you say you are and like me how I really am. Please don't let my loyalty be misplaced again. Please.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #68435 on: December 29, 2011, 07:05:25 pm »

watch more TV while cuddling
By the way, this is an awesome date and I heartily recommend it to anyone who has not done so.

Because cuddling and watching Big Bang Theory is awesome.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #68436 on: December 29, 2011, 07:11:29 pm »

Am I the only one that doesn't like big bang theory? What I've seen of it is nothing but awkward humor.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #68437 on: December 29, 2011, 07:12:02 pm »

Yes to both of the above posts.

It is nothing but awkward humor, but meh, that's ok I guess. Really Sheldon is nothing but awkward humor..... It was the company that mattered....

« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 07:16:00 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68438 on: December 29, 2011, 07:15:32 pm »

Since my "comparisons to Sheldon" number has risen to four and my "comparisons to detectives, either Victorian or L" count shot past five a good while ago, I can't say it's my favorite date anymore (definitely more into library browsing).  It is a good one, though, and I'm happy for you, Truean <3

Am I the only one that doesn't like big bang theory? What I've seen of it is nothing but awkward humor.

Getting to see someone that effortlessly socially awkward on TV is worth every moment.  Previously, my only other recourse was Numb3rs, which got it all wrong.  Maybe it's cringe comedy for people with better social skills than mine, but I generally actually find it funny and empathize with the situations a great deal.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #68439 on: December 29, 2011, 07:17:50 pm »

My fear of embarrassment borders on a phobia, so I don't quite sympathize as much as feel pain by proxy. Not a fan of cringe comedy.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68440 on: December 29, 2011, 07:20:05 pm »

Getting to see someone that effortlessly socially awkward on TV is worth every moment.  Previously, my only other recourse was Numb3rs, which got it all wrong.  Maybe it's cringe comedy for people with better social skills than mine, but I generally actually find it funny and empathize with the situations a great deal.

Plus it got spectacularly funnier in later seasons (with more situational comedy). I've enjoyed it all the way from the beginning.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68441 on: December 29, 2011, 07:26:44 pm »

Ah, well, I'm not regularly addressed as "freak" anymore, so I feel pretty much okay with where I am on the social spectrum, and I mostly enjoy watching others being embarrassed for me.  Hahahahahahhahaa >_____________<  But seriously, I'm not being mean, so they can just bite me.  There's way worse things to be in the world than socially awkward.

Happier news: whoever warned me of Geralt's handsomeness was 3000% correct.  Bloody amazing stuff, there.  Game is fun, combat is smooth, The Witcher is highly recommended.  I'm also enjoying the uniquely Polish body language they animated in, and the fact that weapon and armor upgrades actually show up on the character.

It'd be cool to have some female characters who weren't screwable.  Or, alternatively, screwable female characters that you don't want to.  Or a female Witcher >_>  But despite that, I do think the game is pretty durned awesome.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #68442 on: December 29, 2011, 07:39:47 pm »

Getting a new graphics card and PSU soon. Then I'll be able to run recent games on something other than "super extra low" graphics.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #68443 on: December 29, 2011, 08:47:27 pm »

Ah, well, I'm not regularly addressed as "freak" anymore, so I feel pretty much okay with where I am on the social spectrum, and I mostly enjoy watching others being embarrassed for me.  Hahahahahahhahaa >_____________<  But seriously, I'm not being mean, so they can just bite me.  There's way worse things to be in the world than socially awkward.

Happier news: whoever warned me of Geralt's handsomeness was 3000% correct.  Bloody amazing stuff, there.  Game is fun, combat is smooth, The Witcher is highly recommended.  I'm also enjoying the uniquely Polish body language they animated in, and the fact that weapon and armor upgrades actually show up on the character.

It'd be cool to have some female characters who weren't screwable.  Or, alternatively, screwable female characters that you don't want to.  Or a female Witcher >_>  But despite that, I do think the game is pretty durned awesome.
Geralt is believed to be is only kind, there was a couple of female npcs i didn't even want to touch, still best game to come out of the east other than STALKER

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #68444 on: December 29, 2011, 09:00:14 pm »

I'm applying to university.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.
Pages: 1 ... 4561 4562 [4563] 4564 4565 ... 13325