Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4562 4563 [4564] 4565 4566 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15772818 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #68445 on: December 29, 2011, 09:00:27 pm »

The thing about The Big Bang Theory is that it really makes me cringe at times, because I've honestly known people who are like sheldon (...to some extent, I count).

So today we celebrated my fathers birthday by going to hibachi. It was pretty fun although I was pressured into trying some sushi and wound up feeling nauseated.

I was also thinking about how the last time (actually, second to last I think) I was there I got a stomach bug, which I suspect was from undercooked food. But I didn't talk about that because I didn't want to ruin everyone's time, but if I wake up puking tomorrow I'll know something's up.

I noticed it's actually the perfect weather for one of my late night walks. See, we live out in a somewhat wooded area, there isn't a lot of woodland, but there's enough that if you walk out into the woods behind our house you can get far enough away that you can't see the house, or the houses in the opposite direction. Although if you go much further you'll see the houses on the next street over.
I like the woods in the winter. I like the woods in the winter at night even more, and sometimes during the winter I go out there and just listen to the wind blowing through the leafless trees. It's so incredibly serene.

I think I'm going to go out there and do that now, maybe I'll even sing.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68446 on: December 29, 2011, 09:38:51 pm »

Geralt is believed to be is only kind, there was a couple of female npcs i didn't even want to touch, still best game to come out of the east other than STALKER

Huh?  In Witcher 1, I thought there were pretty clearly at least 5.  Still, I'm glad to hear about the female NPCs--I've only seen busty, creamy-skinned redheads thus far.  Meh.

Still, I'm certainly enjoying myself.  Definitely one of the best-balanced RPGs I've played so far.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #68447 on: December 29, 2011, 10:48:06 pm »

Witcher 1 is all about preparing well for your combat situations, learning about an interesting and unique world, aswell as screwing as many women as possible.

I had quite a bit of fun with it, and I'm not gonna meh it for not having any gay options :b

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68448 on: December 29, 2011, 10:53:56 pm »

Meh means here: "That's what I get for making assumptions when I'm only in the first chapter!"

Maybe this area just had a bumper crop of redheaded girls or summat.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #68449 on: December 29, 2011, 10:55:46 pm »

Meh means here: "That's what I get for making assumptions when I'm only in the first chapter!"

Maybe this area just had a bumper crop of redheaded girls or summat.
Oh shit daywalkers in our midst?

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #68450 on: December 29, 2011, 10:58:09 pm »

Wait, so I'm not the only one who everybody calls sheldon?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68451 on: December 29, 2011, 11:08:05 pm »

Wait, so I'm not the only one who everybody calls sheldon?
Well, there's exactly one person who calls me that. And that's entirely stupid because I count a total of two attributes that we share.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #68452 on: December 29, 2011, 11:11:36 pm »

In my case, the number of people that call me sheldon is the same as the number of my friends that watch big bang theory.

Logical2u

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68453 on: December 29, 2011, 11:34:06 pm »

Another guy that people call Sheldon IRL chiming in here. Probably doesn't help that I'm studying to be an experimental physicist.

Should we form a support group or something?

To stay within the confines of the happy thread - got some work done today while on holiday, found a nice bottle of wine, and enjoyed some Skyrim.
This account is defunct - please contact me through other means.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68454 on: December 29, 2011, 11:34:52 pm »

I think I was also implicitly compared to Amy Farrah Fowler, which is a more apt comparison in some ways and less apt in others.

*shrug*

Oh well >_>

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68455 on: December 30, 2011, 12:43:02 am »

Apples is on a Blingee kick. Hide the children, only photos of your loved ones can appease her hunger.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68456 on: December 30, 2011, 01:18:16 am »

Just spent about three hours in a boiling hot spa. Pretty sure I'll never be able to have kids now, but fuck that was worth it. Must have almost died from falling asleep that many times.
One of the highlights of being back with parents for now, I guess.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68457 on: December 30, 2011, 01:21:42 am »

Apples is on a Blingee kick. Hide the children, only photos of your loved ones can appease her hunger.

i swear to god you ever disclose this discovery to my sister i will crush your skull in with my hand as i try to even comprehend what the hell is going on anymore.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68458 on: December 30, 2011, 01:26:13 am »

Now she did one of me! Run away! save yourself!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68459 on: December 30, 2011, 01:32:31 am »

Pages: 1 ... 4562 4563 [4564] 4565 4566 ... 13325