Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3546 3547 [3548] 3549 3550 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778182 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: [Operate!] Things Fran operated on you for today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #53205 on: June 07, 2011, 08:32:30 am »

I'm playing Minesweeper through Steam :)

mehappynow

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53206 on: June 07, 2011, 08:58:32 am »

I've been playing Cargo! for the past while, trying to reach the earth axis (No luck yet) and now Magika has finished downloading.

I shall don my robe and hat.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53207 on: June 07, 2011, 09:07:01 am »

I forgot to say that I suspect I will be making a lot of friends in my German class.  At the very least, I know one of the dudes is a programmer who likes Minecraft and isn't a flaming asshole.  Pretty good start.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #53208 on: June 07, 2011, 09:20:27 am »

I think I know more fictional characters by name than real people.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53209 on: June 07, 2011, 09:42:36 am »

I forgot to say that I suspect I will be making a lot of friends in my German class.  At the very least, I know one of the dudes is a programmer who likes Minecraft and isn't a flaming asshole.  Pretty good start.
Flaming asshole in the literal or profane sense of the phrase? Or both, perhaps?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53210 on: June 07, 2011, 09:48:55 am »

Flaming asshole in the literal or profane sense of the phrase? Or both, perhaps?

Profane.  He's a pretty cool bro.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #53211 on: June 07, 2011, 12:33:41 pm »

Flaming asshole in the literal or profane sense of the phrase?
How does one become a literal "flaming asshole"? Is it some genetic defect that causes 80% of your body to be a giant sphincter? Would you naturally be on fire or would you have to douse yourself in gasoline and light a match?
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53212 on: June 07, 2011, 12:36:18 pm »

Something something Mexican food something something joke punchline.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53213 on: June 07, 2011, 12:38:21 pm »

Flaming asshole in the literal or profane sense of the phrase?
How does one become a literal "flaming asshole"? Is it some genetic defect that causes 80% of your body to be a giant sphincter? Would you naturally be on fire or would you have to douse yourself in gasoline and light a match?
I was just thinking that his asshole would be in a perpetual state of combustion somehow. Come to think of it, that would probably cause him to be the profane version too... especially if he ever had to work at a help desk...

"WHADDAYAWANT?!?"
"I-I'm having trouble with the -"
"MY ASS IS CONSTANTLY ON FIRE. YOUR PROBLEM PALES IN SIGNIFICANCE TO MINE. NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT."
"But I-"
"OUT. OR I WILL FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION."

Aaand, as usual, the ninjas beat me to the joke. Dang.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53214 on: June 07, 2011, 12:39:07 pm »

I'm scheduled for a job interview. I've been job searching and application-filling for MONTHS and haven't even gotten a single interview.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #53216 on: June 07, 2011, 01:45:43 pm »

Nintendo has continued their ridiculous naming. At least this one is fun to say, though!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #53217 on: June 07, 2011, 04:26:24 pm »

Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53218 on: June 07, 2011, 04:26:43 pm »

Turns out that I thought he was awesome, but he's just quiet and his interests are, in order:

Programming
Calligraphy
Grammar
Minecraft

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

I can't believe people used to think I had a "systematizing" mind.  I have no candles on this dude and his four interests.  None of them.

I am happy today because I found this out before having wasted the entire semester trying to get a gaming buddy.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53219 on: June 07, 2011, 04:31:46 pm »

Talked to my boss at work. She said Dept. of Labor could help me with housing(ie, going somewhere else) as well as canceling my current benefits card(the one currently in the possession of my mother) and giving me a new one after I get out of there, with potentially added Food Stamps.

I also learned my phone automatically stores sent text messages as well as received ones, such as all the texts I sent to my dad about my current situation. Today has been a good day.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 3546 3547 [3548] 3549 3550 ... 13325