Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3548 3549 [3550] 3551 3552 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15775379 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: [Operate!] Things Fran operated on you for today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #53235 on: June 07, 2011, 06:12:58 pm »

Surely he was joking about schools. I hope.
No seriously Ceasar never built any schools. There wasn't enough time inbetween the Roman legions, the extraordinarily badass knights, and the hordes of cannons.

EDIT: I'll play Civ with you Vector. I'm usually online, and I have the game disc (No expansion packs though) for both Civ V and Civ IV. Just a warning though: I am really, really good at getting technologies. I will spacerace the hell out of you guys.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 06:14:40 pm by Karnewarrior »
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53236 on: June 07, 2011, 06:17:36 pm »

The great thing about Steam is that other people can buy games for you (and you can do the same if and when).  It's an awesome system, when it feels like working anyway.

Haha, well... we'll see.  One of my friends gave me a couple when I was younger (Civ IV, Audiosurf, and Braid), but that's basically what I've got.

Need to find more good games, and then I need to procure them :I

@Karnewarrior: You're on.  I play for cultural conquest and specialize in city-eating >:3
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #53237 on: June 07, 2011, 06:37:43 pm »

Darthmod pack for RTW modification rocks. Enemy armies behave much more intelligently
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Blackdutchie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53238 on: June 07, 2011, 06:38:39 pm »

I would like to join in on your Civ IV-age. I also do not have any expansion packs.
I am Blackdutchie, lord of the silent strike and the sucky manage. I will wail in despair as you play the smallest violin in the world to lead the orchestra of my demise.

Having said that, i should probably go practice...

EDIT: Practice Civ IV, that is. Practicing my wailing would do me little good, unless there are plans to use some sort of voice communication thing.
It's 1:39 AM, please forgive my horrid text structure.
Quote from: Bauglir
Quote from: Flying Carcass
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
The first lesson taught by DF is patience.
The second: Madness.
The third: Magma, properly applied, solves all problems.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #53239 on: June 07, 2011, 07:31:03 pm »

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team

"I'd like you to answer some questions!"

Crap. That means I can't pick my pokemon?

"You are BROTODILE!"

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #53240 on: June 07, 2011, 08:35:20 pm »

What happens if you evolve?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #53241 on: June 07, 2011, 08:37:06 pm »

What happens if you evolve?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53242 on: June 07, 2011, 08:44:39 pm »

Your stats take a small jump, some moves are unlocked, some moves are locked, and the level where you get moves are changed.

So the same that happens in every Pokemon game ever.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #53243 on: June 07, 2011, 09:53:49 pm »

Brotodile the Croconaw. It makes no sense. Broconaw as a new name might work, but what about Feraligatr?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #53245 on: June 07, 2011, 10:42:57 pm »

The Power Rangers as Sky Pirates. What.
I will admit that I enjoyed seeing Power Rangers wearing 17th century naval coats.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #53246 on: June 07, 2011, 11:13:55 pm »

Over the past, I dunno, 6 months or so, I've become... I dunno, maybe just less close, to one of my best friends. Had fights more often, been less mutually helpful with stuff. Ordinarily, this would be cause for sadness, and it kinda still is, I suppose. But I am starting to feel like, in a way, I can see who she really is better. Don't get me wrong, she's still one of the nicest people I know and all that. I'm not saying she's secretly a nasty person, but it's like I can actually understand that she's not really perfect. Which, now that I look back, I think was something that I knew on an intellectual level, but never really believed, if that makes any sense.

So I guess what I'm saying is, I'm kinda happy that I've been able to get past this block on my thinking. If nothing else, I'll be a better friend with less sycophancy inherent in how I perceive everything, and it's... really nice to feel like idolizing someone isn't a major focus of my life anymore. Which is surprising, because I don't think I even realized what I was doing until I stopped. I feel more myself, which is a really weird thing to say, I suppose, but there it is. There's an odd sort of a sense of freedom there.

Yay tired rambling, I s'pose. I'm sure I'll come up with some proper shitposting tomorrow to balance that out.[/that was a joke I will not shitpost deliberately just to strike some stupid cosmic balance]
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53247 on: June 07, 2011, 11:50:17 pm »

Been sitting around getting fat on junk food and candy.

Watching my animes and playing my touhous, not to mention F:NV.

"I repeat, do not belittle a Super Mutant for taking the bunny slope." Mr. New Vegas, on Jacobstown. I'm loving the soundtrack, got it all on my iPod Touch.

I want to make my own mod and make a cool radio station but that is just a pipe dream for me.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53248 on: June 08, 2011, 12:32:36 am »

I finally figured out how to do transparency without little whitehead errors in gimp!

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #53249 on: June 08, 2011, 03:11:11 am »

So I decided to roll a Klingon Defense Force toon for the hell of it on Star Trek Online.

Of course I couldn't just choose one of the Races and make my toon, no I had to find out how to do something different... character created and I assembled my Bridge crew...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Two Romulans, a tiny Klingon engineer, a rather thin looking Gorn and a rather large Orion chick.

We are truly the best of the Klingon fleet.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter
Pages: 1 ... 3548 3549 [3550] 3551 3552 ... 13325