Destination based
- 4 (80%)
Other (specify)
- 0 (0%)
Don't know/don't care
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 31

Author Topic: Rebirth RTD Chapter 2- turn 3: Ready to go  (Read 53561 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Rebirth RTD - Turn 25: Hospital incoming?
« Reply #360 on: February 10, 2010, 01:35:01 pm »

you saw nothing....

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 10, 2010, 04:16:50 pm »

start throwing rocks at it and hoping that it will ram the building knocking the beast itself uncois

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 10, 2010, 04:36:58 pm »

start throwing rocks at it and hoping that it will ram the building knocking the beast itself uncois

THAT is the kind of action I want to see!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 10, 2010, 07:23:02 pm »

try again!
Back to Mafia with me!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 11, 2010, 05:02:30 pm »

I'll be away from Friday fro a week, so don't wait for me.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 11, 2010, 05:06:08 pm »

ok. Well, I suppose I'll put you on auto heal.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 15, 2010, 10:39:19 am »

So uhh, I know your update schedule is... uhh, well, the way it is >_>, but any chance of an update soon
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 16, 2010, 03:24:44 pm »

well, due to too much free time turn has been delayed today. since I haven't had dinner yet, though, it iwll probably be tomorrow. Sorry people.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 17, 2010, 03:05:59 pm »

yesterday my internet collapsed, resurrection wasn't available till today and today was a busy day. I hoped I would have half work done, when I said you would see a turn today. Really sorry to push this farther and farther

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 19, 2010, 05:02:15 pm »

anyway, I'm back now so no AI for me!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 21, 2010, 05:54:05 pm »

sorry for the delay, turn is here.
Kashyyk got a bonus healing roll for his action, but failed (3). since it was bonus, wound didn't get worse, but it didn't get any better either. he also failed normal roll, which means wound got worse.
tell me if there are errors.

Quote from: RAM
I try to channel the last of my fire magic into the Mabali.
|You walk again to the exit and try to send your inner fire to the mabŕli from the safety of the door. The mabŕli is nervous, but not yet attacking. You try to create a magic tunnel between you, but the animal is still too strong, too far; you can’t do anything yet.
“Jetsquirrel,  I need that mabŕli down… do you have any plan?”
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Ask the golem to help me or atleast thing up a plan and do that! if he doesnt cooperate try to knock out that mabali again without killing other people
|” plan?  I always have a plan for everything. These animals charge. If they charge on a wall they get stunned! Watch a master of mabŕli hunt at work!”
“Hey, be careful!”
Not even hearing these last words, Jetsquirrel runs outside and tries to lure the mabŕli toward himself, while standing with the back to the wall|. The mabŕli charges, rushes and you get ready to laugh at the stunned beast after it hits… until you finally think that you are standing between the mabŕli and the wall! Way too dangerous! Before the mabŕli is at a dangerous range, you jump back inside and the beast has all the time to avid collision.

Quote from: Digital Hellhound
I attempt to improve my needlegun, taking apart my flashlight and the flashlights on the floor of the Vat Room and using their parts for the job.

|base device? Check. Spare parts? Check. Creativity? Check. Safety? That is for weaklings. The world outside isn’t going to be nice with you, you aren’t going to be nice to the world. You have lots of batteries around, and miscellaneous circuitry. And some light bulbs. Light bulbs work by heating a tungsten wire ,if that can be heated then darts could be hot too. More power also would give greater penetration. And you could even charge the darts so that it gives enemies a mild shock.. YES! IT CAN BE DONE! You quickly gather all the flashlights and, mainly, their batteries. You start working, you put batteries everywhere, you use the tungsten from old light bulbs to heat the ammunitions… at the end, the gun is totally different from the original one, but there is only improvement in what you did. Unluckily, the heat neutralizes the sleep toxin of the darts, so you will have to choose the firing mode between a more powerful heat dart and a sleep dart. Now, you only need to test it… |you pull the primary and secondary triggers, for an heated shot. The gun doesn’t shoot and overheats! You try to shake it, so that the heating may stop before any damage was done, but as you do it the shot fires, glowing red from heat! Luckily t missed you, but it was near enough to feel the heat… dangerous device, need to be fixed.
Quote from: Diakron
try again!
|The secret of success is to keep trying, and so you do.  You finally understand that you was doing it in the wrong way, your ordinary telekinesis works for things made of atoms, but at nuclei’s levels physics are different. There are different forces that control the nucleus, mainly electromagnetic and strong nuclear force. One try to destroy the nucleus, the other keeps it together, in a fine balance of power. A fine balance of power that can be broken than anyone who is proficient enough in magic. And so you try, you split some nuclei and merge other, but soon you become tired, and you haven’t even created anything more than a very faint glow for a fraction of second… or was it just your imagination? Such a fine and advanced manipulation, with so great forces involved, needs powers far bigger than what a person has.

Quote from: Kashyyk
I lie back in (relative) comfort and  I concentrate on healing my joints
|Pain killers are a bless from the Gods, allowing you the first minutes of rest since the room exploded on fire. In fact, it seems like the last time you could rest was years ago. For a second, you think about trying magic, but instead you prefer to just lie on the floor and relax.

Quote from: Flintus10
Experiment with this new-found healing ability.
|you remember something about healing magic, how you used it in the past… you wish you knew more about who you are, and lots of other things involved. Your rib-cage however is what needs most work. So, you start opening your body to the magic force that you felt before, channeling it to the damaged parts.| the force repairs your bones, but you didn’t control it enough: the ribs are ok now, but they are still bent inward! Your lungs won’t like this.
Background roll :4 the ones of you who aren’t busy creating damage or surviving against odd injuries see that some cameras activated and are following them.
STATUS
Quote from:  RAM status
Equipment:  XClothesX  , flashlight(5/20, off), bandage kit (19/20), pain killer(gel, 16/20)
Health: unharmed
Abilities:thermal magic, undeveloped healing magic   
Special Status:spiritual fire (1/6)
Quote from:  Digital Hellhound status
Equipment: Clothes ,flashlight(0/20),modified needlegun (broken),diary
Health:
Abilities: 
Special Status: stone arms
Quote from:  Diakron status
Equipment: Clothes, crowbar, flashlight(0/20) 
Health:  unknown hand health,
Abilities: steel hand fighting . Telekinesis    , strong nuclear force manipulation.
Special Status:hulk hand , stunned
Quote from:  Jetsquirrel status
Equipment: Clothes ,2 fuel tanks ,
Health: Unharmed 
Abilities: none   
Special Status:suicide bomber
Quote from:  Kashyyk status
Equipment: Clothes , flashlight (0/20), flashlight (0/20), cup,
Health: sprained knees and ankles (4/6)
Abilities: .
Special Status: Painkillers(18/20)
Quote from: Flintus10 status
Equipment: Clothes, funnel, flashlight(0/20),string, Odd device(Fun) 
Health: Broken nose  , Small cut, bandaged(3/6), Small cut, bandaged(4/6) bent ribs
Abilities: undeveloped healing magic
Special Status:cheater

NPCs
Golem
LOCATIONS
Spoiler: unknown building (click to show/hide)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 21, 2010, 08:30:18 pm »

I try the 'get the mabŕli to charge the wall' plan, but try to use fire magic to pruduce a flash of light bright enough to temporarily blind it before it gets close enough to gore me.

Spoiler: reminder for next turn (click to show/hide)
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 21, 2010, 10:35:10 pm »

Try again to open the door that was causing me so much trouble!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 22, 2010, 12:36:44 am »

my Stunned effect wore off a while back are you going to remove it??

go exploring!
Back to Mafia with me!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 22, 2010, 01:32:53 am »

I'll try fixing the gun, then.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 31