Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92211 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2025 on: August 05, 2009, 04:58:57 pm »

(He just keeps pulling them out, with a seemingly infinite supply.)
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: August 05, 2009, 04:59:59 pm »

Phantom just sighs and hides under the invincible to magic Cardboard box, its powers imbued to the fortress

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: August 05, 2009, 05:01:06 pm »

Mission sighs becoming quite bored with things. He starts walking out of the castle, picking up any trinkets he may have used as he went. As he neared the exit, he went to all fours and mad dashed it out of the fortress. Evading the firepower he could, and what he didn't dodge bounced of a few small trinkets floating around him acting as a defensive array.

((Well that's it for Mission, may come back to the thread at a later date but for now i'm done))
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: August 05, 2009, 05:38:37 pm »

Ocade sliced through the Ork leader head and began to hack into the army once agian.His white hot blade singing a song of death as it cleaved skulls and amputatued arms.

(are the orks still around? i an edit this if they arent)
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: August 05, 2009, 05:40:53 pm »

{They are just watching you, MENACINGLY]

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: August 05, 2009, 06:41:48 pm »

[good lord, why can you guys post this often while I'm on?]

Luke looked down from his perch to see Deadly creating a makeshift spear. no matter. He leisurely walked down to ground level, facing Deadly with a cold stone look. Hie body has be torn to all hell, large cuts criss-crossing his body along with a magnitued of smaller ones, and a few acid burns around his neck. Despite the wounds to his body, he only seem to be slightly out of breath. He slowly walked towards his target, never flinching, when he stopped, and opened his arms wide. He is perposely opening his guard. What is he up to?

At the bar, the dwarf was watching the battle with great intencity. It was clear he is enjoying this. Suddenly, he sees that one of the dead terran had dropped a sock, a nice blue one with some slight damage. Leting instinct take over, he rushed towards the treasure, dodging the various attack to get to his goal.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: August 05, 2009, 07:02:39 pm »

((I'm baaaaaaaack))

Trogskull hit the ground with a loud CLUNK. This was a good fight. He wanted more. Defying the laws of reality, even more so than your average Ork would, he got up and saw the flaming white shield surrounding Ocade. The blow had severely damaged his brain, and the Ork was now insane even by his species' standards, mistaking the demon-esque creature for a peculiarly large, spicy Squig. He opened his mouth wide and chomped down on Ocade. Something Ocade had not counted on was an Ork's strange ability to bend reality to their own will, allowing the Ork to bite through the heat without feeling the slightest burn.

((Ironically, Orks really do have that ability. Fighting a retarded Ork is like fighting God, anything they want to happen WILL happen.))

Meanwhile, Atlas clashed with the Ghost, in what could only be described as a calm fury after the Ghost's comment. The Sergeant pushed forward with a power and grace that an Eldar might have smiled upon, if it wasn't killed by the flurry that would so enamor them. As the Ghost dodges away from yet another blow by Atlas, he released one hand from the hammer, the one with the power fist, and brought it down towards the Ghost's skull.

Mechanic and Alvero turned their backs to continue the fight, but Rayne managed to retain his consciousness long enough to fire a shot at the back of each before passing out.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: August 05, 2009, 07:06:53 pm »

Mechanic and alvero laugh, the Ghost on the other hand gets more angry and goes into a furious trance, he even performed what looked like shoryuken on atlas

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: August 05, 2009, 07:12:05 pm »

((Ironically, Orks really do have that ability. Fighting a retarded Ork is like fighting God, anything they want to happen WILL happen.))

[a bit redundant, isn't it?]

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: August 05, 2009, 07:15:12 pm »

Atlas breaks off the attack on the Ghost long enough to swing at Mechanic and Alvero, before turning back to the Ghost, this time dropping the hammer in favor of a power sword and a bolt pistol, firing at him as he closes the gap.

((Yes, Luke, it is redundant. Which should make it even clearer on just how stupid this Ork is. To be a retard among Orks is like being a vegetable among Humans.))
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: August 05, 2009, 07:18:15 pm »

The ghost is damages atlas's suit badly, anymore damage would break the suit, Mecahnic and Alvero team up on thule

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: August 05, 2009, 07:33:06 pm »

((You are severely underestimating the strength of Space Marine armor. Luke, has there even been a record of a suit breaking before?))

Atlas grasps the back of the Ghost's head, and smashes it into his knee.

Thule swings towards Alvero's legs, to cut them off at the knee.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: August 05, 2009, 07:37:07 pm »

Guardian bleeds, Alvero gets hit, Mechanic takes over the land raider and reboots it
"Checkmate."
Guardian picks up two chain swords off the ground and uses them to hit atlas

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: August 05, 2009, 07:41:34 pm »

The wounds from the chainswords quickly clot, and will completely heal in a matter of minutes. Atlas jabs his sword towards the Ghost's torso.

Thule runs to Odhias, and picks up the krak missile launcher, and fires a missile towards the Land Raider, muttering a quick prayer that the Emperor will influence the Adeptus Mechanicus will forgive him.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: August 05, 2009, 07:45:09 pm »

The mechanic quickly moves and the ghost uses best trick ever

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 176