Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92223 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2010 on: August 05, 2009, 04:28:59 pm »

One ghost, codenamed Guardian, saw his comrades get incpacitated by the space marines, in a fit of pure rage, he uses both of his psiblades and takes down 5 space marines, two was Uther and odihas, the apothecary was another

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: August 05, 2009, 04:32:38 pm »

Little chuckles, amused. This could be a very good day. Now, all she needed was Cairn's response, and then she'd pop the threesome question...
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: August 05, 2009, 04:34:51 pm »

((Once again, I hope you don't mean kill. I plan to flesh out each of those men, I only gave you the one because I needed to show they aren't invincible... and I ran out of silly futuristic-pastish-sounding names.))

Atlas and Yul charged the Ghost Guardian, both swinging their chosen melee weapon towards his skull. The last two standing Marines from the Land Raider, Thule and Rayne, charged the remnants of the Terrans, wielding power swords; they each took aim and swung towards their respective targets.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: August 05, 2009, 04:35:53 pm »

Mission having failed at his initial spell goes for another instead using the same bases he had already laid out, a large smoke cloud appears within the perimiter. It stays there to refusing to dissipate.

"There that should make things more interesting for those inside."
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: August 05, 2009, 04:36:17 pm »

The Lich, being seriously out of it, has begun to cast all sorts of wild magic type things. beware, as this can lead to doom, pleasure, freakout, explosion, transformation, prolongation, temporal misery, spontaneous falling, money, debt, guilt,giant pink elephants, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, giant elder beings looking for their car keys, fire, water, earth, air, steam, ice, ooze, magma, minerals, saffron submersibles, being turned into a woman, being turned into a man, being turned into a hermaphrodite, being made androgynous, pie fights in the war room, lost souls looking for redemption, THE SPANISH INQUISITION and facecarp.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: August 05, 2009, 04:41:24 pm »

Two terran marines, Pvt, Santorez and Pvt. Alvero, they both ditch there weapons and pickup chain swords from to knocked out Space Marines, Guardian is backed up Mechanic and Santorez, they knock out YUl, while Guardian takes on Thule And Rayne
"GODDAMMIT AHOLES YOU KILLED MY BROTHER! HE WAS THE SIEGE TANKS GUNNER!"
Phantom and Ghost hide under the invincible cardboard box with the wolf

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: August 05, 2009, 04:45:32 pm »

Atlas looks at Yul, at his squad; the dead Marine. He looks towards the Terrans, and says, nearly in a whisper.

"For the Emperor."

He pulls a Power Hammer from his back, carrying it with two hands, as even for a Space Marine the immense weapon is heavy. He spins on his heel, colliding the hammer's head with the three Terrans, incapacitating Santorez and sending the other two flying away.

Thule and Rayne clash with the Terran marines, tearing off their helmets to look their opponents in the eye, and driving their swords towards their foes torsos with a speed and ferocity unmatched by any Protoss the Privates had ever seen.

((And that was the last post by me for the next... 2 hours. Don't expect a response to whatever you counter with, Phantom, until 8:00 PM Eastern Time, which I think is 1:00 AM GMT.))
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 04:48:40 pm by CJ1145 »
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: August 05, 2009, 04:46:59 pm »

((I'm guessing my rp of making most of you blind on the field is going to go unnoticed?))

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: August 05, 2009, 04:48:29 pm »

((At this point, we're close enough to feel each other's breath, so I'd say more it's pointless than ignored.))

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: August 05, 2009, 04:51:32 pm »

((...))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: August 05, 2009, 04:52:00 pm »

The Ghost is even more angry at what happened to Santorez, same for Mechanic and Alvero, Mechanic and Alvero take on Thule and Rayne, The Ghost does a High jump in the air and lands between Thule And Rayne, knocking them out with the psi blades and a pulse created by the Ghosts anger, the ghost takes on Atlas, making several clanks and everytime a hammer was about to hit Guardian jumped,
"Screw the emperor"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: August 05, 2009, 04:53:13 pm »

Meanwhile, the inside of the hall has gone insane. The floor's turned yellow, there's attractive exotic foliage growing upsidedown in pots on the ceiling, there are a thousand twodimensional upperclass partygoers making flat conversations, the walls have been turned into surprisingly solid bright pink bubble gum, the doors have been stamped with the wizards of the coast logo, and a pole's gender identity has been seriously confused by turning it into a girl.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: August 05, 2009, 04:55:14 pm »

Phantom fixes the timeline by teleporting to when the Lich ate the drinks, he took the drinks

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: August 05, 2009, 04:56:49 pm »

But the future refused to change, as he just started pulling them out of his chest cavity instead.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: August 05, 2009, 04:57:58 pm »

Phantom teleported to when the lich aquired those bottles and deleted them from time and phantom teleported back
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 176