Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92214 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2040 on: August 05, 2009, 07:47:30 pm »

Atlas stands confused for a moment before cutting the box in half and firing a bolter round at Ghost's head.

Thule reloads and moves closer, hopefully to prevent another miss, and fires another missile.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: August 05, 2009, 07:50:08 pm »

"Fool." Ocade swings his sword down in a fury of blows,trying to hack off the orks vital parts.He draws a dagger and begins to stab many of the Orks that surronded him.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: August 05, 2009, 07:52:33 pm »

The Ork is baffled by the Squig attempting to bite back, and decides the best thing to do is to immobilize it. He grabs Ocade and puts him in a terrifyingly strong headlock, as he attempts to cut off air and blood circulation, killing him.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: August 05, 2009, 07:55:08 pm »

Guardians head was protected by armor, mechanic rams the land raider into thule, Guardian sticks a sword into atlas and twists it, 71 times to be exact
CANCEL
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 08:05:41 pm by Phantom »

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: August 05, 2009, 07:59:19 pm »

[I don't think there's ever been a record of Power armor breaking.]

And Phantom, follow the damn rules of physics. Biology and logic too, while you're at it]

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: August 05, 2009, 08:01:22 pm »

Thule jumped just before the Land Raider hit. He managed to cling on to it, and climb inside after a moment. Before Mechanic can react, Thule is inside the Land Raider and fires a krak missile, point blank, to kill them both.

Atlas is caught off guard by the stabbing, but regains his composure and stabs Guardian in the gut.

((I can't help but say WTF to this Ghost surviving all this.  ;D I'm certain he's very experienced, but he's a stealth unit for a reason: if he gets caught, he's fucked. About how many more shots can he take before his armor remembers it's not really armor and dissipates just before the bullet makes contact?))

EDIT: ((What the fuck, man? Stop trying to kill my guys without my involvement.))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: August 05, 2009, 08:03:31 pm »

[Hey I didn't kill your guys, why kill mine?]
[OK OK RESTART! NO COMBUSTION OR DEAD MECHANICS AGREED?]

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: August 05, 2009, 08:05:46 pm »

((Fine, let's restart right where it was Atlas, Thule and Rayne against the Ghost, Mechanic and Alvero. Deal?))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: August 05, 2009, 08:08:42 pm »

[Agreed]
Guardian remembers his rifle, so he cloaks and gets to a good posistion to snipe from, Mechanic tries to disable the land raider, and alvero covers him

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: August 05, 2009, 08:14:33 pm »

Ocade begins to slice at the Ork holding his neck.He seems to be perfectly fine.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: August 05, 2009, 08:16:43 pm »

Rayne lays suppressing fire against Alvero, as Thule runs and grabs Odhias' Krak Launcher. He runs back to position and begins to set up for a shot.

Atlas, losing sight of the Ghost picks up his hammer and runs towards Alvero, swinging it down towards him.

The Ork felt a strange tickling sensation against his neck. Thinking the Squig was licking him, he attempted to hug Ocade, now putting him in a headlock so strong it would have by now crushed the skull of any creature save perhaps a Necron.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: August 05, 2009, 08:20:02 pm »

The krak launchers missile leads to alvero saying the mechanic
"Hey dude, can I have like 75% of your blood?"
"No"
Alvero And Mechnic dodge, instead the hammer hits the land raider, the ghost shoots thule, giving him concussion damage

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: August 05, 2009, 08:23:35 pm »

Rayne traces the Ghost's shot back to its origin, and fires a burst.

Thule, against his better judgment, fires another missile at the Raider, but it goes wide, directly towards a dwarf bending over to pick up a sock.

Atlas swings once more, this time focusing on Mechanic, due to his attempt to sabotage holy technology.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: August 05, 2009, 08:29:50 pm »

Mechanic was deploying a micro nuke! The blast is enough for vehicles only. Guardian sighted something entering the field
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 10:38:37 pm by Phantom »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: August 05, 2009, 08:35:25 pm »

Atlas rolls away from the Land Raider, to find himself at the feet of the Infested Terran. He swings his hammer at it, causing a massive explosion. The smoke lingers in the air, leaving his fate a mystery.

The two active Marines are confused by the things arrival, and forget the Terrans long enough to begin collecting their fallen squadmates and placing them in a corner of the battlefield.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 176