Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92294 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1530 on: July 31, 2009, 11:04:22 am »

"Sooorry, but that term is nooot ooone that can be used regarding us. I believe the dark thing that chases yooou is eating anything it gets its dark little claws ooon. Nooone ooof my shells are gooone, but the regular small things are goooing fast."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: July 31, 2009, 11:22:39 am »

While Maha and Dictator go through a few more calming tunes, Creep manages to catch four more crunchy things. One of the eaten small creatures scuttles out of the "shore" of the shadow, on a path to ghost Peregrin. Its eyes glow a distorted white while it leaves a trail of slime through the halls.

Dictator with Maha suddenly changes his humming to a more baroque and mystical tune (HoMM1 track 32, wizard's castle). Maha takes corporeal form left of Dictator, cross legged in the pool. Maha gets out an odd pipe of some sort from its boot; looks like it could be used for rituals, incense, or music. Apparently it's the latter as Maha begins to follow the music with sounds of flute and organ. Golden and cyan strings, only partly tangible, appear in front of Dictator, oriented to be pointing towards Maha. Another set of black strings appear under and to the right of Maha's, they are angled out of the pool, making a cross of light and dark. Dictator begins playing the strings, the gold/cyan making the notes of a piano, and the dark making the notes of a harpsichord. The song is, literally and not, enchanting.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: July 31, 2009, 11:25:48 am »

"Ttthere is somettthing shadowing us."

The insect taken over by the creep is accosted by two, much larger insects, killed and the strang white stuff that leaks out is taken away by the two others.

"I have tttaken care of it."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: July 31, 2009, 11:33:09 am »

((Error, the white stuff acts like fire more than slime, and dissipates quickly when unbound.))

The tune shifts suddenly at the death of the young one, to an aggressive tune mostly involving the black strings (HoMM1 track 33, barbarian castle). The flute sounds still come from the pipe, but the organ is replaced by assorted trumpets. About twelve of the small ones pop out of the closest shore to Peregrin. "About", because three of them are only half there, but growing steadily.
At some of the "diving" flute music and harpsichord accompaniment Peregrin's speed doubles, and he feels a rush of strength.
An influx of colorful energy emanates from Maha and Dictator starts chuckling.

"My, you really think I choose evil over a jerk? Well, I can see why you'd think that..." Dictator starts laughing maniacally.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: July 31, 2009, 11:35:17 am »

(I know. They stole it.)

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: July 31, 2009, 11:38:13 am »

((Drat, at least I have plenty more.

Long post?))
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 11:48:16 am by Nivm »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: July 31, 2009, 11:48:29 am »

((So, what? Are you trying to possess him? If it's some form of mind control I'll let you know now that that is impossible. There's things even NME's character does not know about Peregrin...))

"Hmm. I thought something had been tailing me. Thanks for the heads-up. But be warned, when I'm done with him I'm coming for you."
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: July 31, 2009, 11:52:24 am »

(He's looking for someone, specifically The Lich. He's also telepathically communicating with him.)

"Bbbah, I couldn't care less abbbout you. I need to know the location of the undead one, whose bbbody is of bone."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: July 31, 2009, 11:56:20 am »

"Yeah, I caught glimpse of the guy. Maybe I know where he is, maybe I don't. The question is, can you afford to let me go if I do?"
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: July 31, 2009, 11:58:03 am »

((Nope, I want to get rid of the nasty thing more than I want to get rid of you. Your just going to start getting random bonuses.))
Dictator sighs and slows its play a bit, as it could feel its enchantee going the wrong way. Dictator and Maha switch back to the baroque and magic tune. Maha's pipe includes the background accordion this time. A retreat is called on the young ones. They manage to get to the shore sooner as it is still advancing. The song begins bending the space of the halls to redirect Peregrin back on course. The shadow sea accrues larger waves as the young ones become a bit...older.
((I appear to be posting really slowly. Sorry.))
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 12:00:35 pm by Nivm »

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: July 31, 2009, 12:00:07 pm »

"Eh, this onnne does'nnnt care about you very much. All this onnne cares about is finding the one undead."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: July 31, 2009, 12:37:19 pm »

"Then I'll find him first."

Peregrin breaks off the conversation with the creature, and says aloud

"Someone, or something is messing with this building, shifting hallways and such. Whoever it is, I need you to take me to the Lich."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: July 31, 2009, 12:43:54 pm »

The thing retreats, and falls dormant.

(Well, I'm out for today.)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: July 31, 2009, 12:56:22 pm »

Phantom puts on his black swat armor and another bandanna, he equips a Browning Automatic Rifle
Is that guy here again? Im gonna use my impact Grenades if he gets lethal, well I got Apocalypse, my trusty unbreakable katana.
Phantom walks over to the man with the bulletproof jacket, keeping hold of his katana
"Wanna fight again? You didn't finish last time."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: July 31, 2009, 01:00:34 pm »

"You're the second person I've told today. You're not worth the time."

Peregrin continues searching for the Lich
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 176