Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92300 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1515 on: July 31, 2009, 09:46:37 am »

It could feel itself grow. This realm was especially well suited to it's kind, and since it had opened the door, more of it came. It felt them, taking root in the dark, secret hidden places, where light and life never reach. It would not be long now...
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: July 31, 2009, 09:46:54 am »

((Dude. I didn't remove my hood to disguise myself and throw away most of my weapons for nothing. I'm not even in the courtyard, I entered the building some time ago. But I don't have time for bullshit logic anymore.))

"No. I don't even know you, and I have much more important things to deal with than a trigger-happy fool."
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: July 31, 2009, 10:14:52 am »

((Hm, flaming someone for a small mistake eh?
Why didn't you include the line about "I didn't remove my hood to disguise myself and throw away most of my weapons for nothing"? You do realize that you didn't hide before using your locket? Hm, probably do. Also note that Strife's cameras can't be avoided in a simple square court with flowers. Are you short enough to hide with the flowers?
Blast, I'm trolling you again. Nevermind, just know that you were in plain sight.))

Dictator walks right behind the plain young man, and grabbed his shoulder hoping for more blood. Nothing happened, so it released its grip, disappointed. As it crosses its arms into its sleeves, one notices that a dark, shallow pool just wider than its robe has appeared in place of its shadow. Dictator's gray robes appear to be getting stained by the pool, but without the defined edge of a liquid stain. Its scales are also darker. Creep is no longer stalking Cairn.
"Hm, trigger happy. Coming from you?"
then to Ocade
"Can't you tell he doesn't have any good weapons on him? Are you hoping he will agree to a random slaughter?"
Dictator scoffs and walks towards the arena.

Meanwhile, the mirror fort is now a sporadic coating of slime in the distance, and the lake is working very hard to ignore gravity. The doorjamb for the main entrance suddenly decreases in temperature by 40°.

((Oh, TNWE, Dictator's merge with Creep is not a part of whatever scheme you're coming up with. Creep managed to sneak up on Dictator, in reaction to the hooded running man.))
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 10:19:28 am by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: July 31, 2009, 10:19:34 am »

Peregrin resists the urge to spit at the man that tripped him. A simple mistake, and he had paid for it. But he'd kill him later. No amount of petty revenge could make up for what would happen if this evil went unchecked. He walked, taking long determined strides into the building; he began to wander the hallways, searching for any doors hidden or otherwise, checking them all.

If he's got security cameras, he must have a control room. I need to find it before this thing gets out of hand.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: July 31, 2009, 10:30:56 am »

Dictator-Creep walks the direct route to the control room hallway and leans against the wall. It expands its shadow to fill the hallway, and tries to make it look like a normal shadow instead of something you could drown in.

The lake liquid finally succumbs to gravity and pours into the bottomless moat. A great rushing sound is heard distantly by all in the fort.

((Edit: Please excuse the late addition.))
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 10:33:58 am by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: July 31, 2009, 10:33:48 am »

Peregins encounters a creature, it's small, 6-legged, black and has far too many spikes. It scuttles away as fast as he can blink. Soon after he begins to hear a small voice in the back of his mind.

"What do we have here? A little live-fly it thinks. Run live-fly, next time you meet another of the shells, it won't be alone."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: July 31, 2009, 10:36:43 am »

Peregrin, encountering some success in his hunt, answers the voice.

"I don't know what you are, but I came back to kill you. I know what you have planned, and I'm more than capable of stopping you. There's more to this fly than meets the eye."

He after the 'shell', attempting to chase it back to the source.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: July 31, 2009, 10:42:42 am »

"Haha! The fly thinks itself clever yessss? We know all about you, little fly. Now, you chase after ussss, even as you sssuspect that the hunter lies in wait. Or is this little fly really ssso ssstupid as to not think that perhapsss running after our shell might lead to otherss?"

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: July 31, 2009, 10:44:24 am »

A phased stalactite appears over the fortress and plummets till it reaches a lower floor and becomes tangible. It just barely misses something, and shatters into a thousand and four pieces.

Dictator sits down in Creep, his legs dangling into the Deep. The shadow begins expanding through the hall(s) at a slow steady rate (about an inch per second).

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: July 31, 2009, 10:46:55 am »

Peregrin continues following the shell.

"Try not to draw out your s's, you sound like a damned snake. So tell me, you've got some big plan with the darkness and evil and all that bloody nonsense, right? Why? Why would you take all this time just to inflict suffering upon others. That's always troubled me about evil, it seems so bloody nonsensical."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: July 31, 2009, 10:49:12 am »

"Iiii wouldn't worry about us, anyway. There iiis something reaching out for you, something that Iii find delicious. I doubt this one shall find it anywhere near as palatable. We do iiit because wee need to eat and get payed. Iiii have no idea what the plan is, Iiii am just a pawn. Besides, Iiii'll thank you not to draw attention to this one's speech impediment."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: July 31, 2009, 10:52:42 am »

"So what are you anyways? If you're a pawn, you must have one hell of a ranking ladder. If you're a pawn, what does that make these shells? Pawns of a pawn?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: July 31, 2009, 10:57:38 am »

"Wwwwe are but the lowest of our kind, wwwe are sent to find those of.... special interest to the other kinds. They are but an empty shell, pulled from nothing and containing only dust within. They are but dead matter until this one moves them."

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: July 31, 2009, 10:59:19 am »

Around a few corners down the hall, Creep manages to catch something in a whip like tentacle. It goes crunch shortly. The wall behind Dictator becomes very much like an ancient roman statue made of rusty metal, if not exactly. Dictator no longer looks so dark, a bit a blue added to its scales. It starts almost-whistling some rhythmic tune (HoMM1 track 2).
Creep finds another crunchy thing.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: July 31, 2009, 11:00:09 am »

"Really? Fascinating. Maybe we could meet, continue this converastion... face-to-face."
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 176