Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92288 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1560 on: July 31, 2009, 02:23:28 pm »

((Strife. Intervention. He is NEVER going to play fair in battles. He broke my arms and stole my weapons without me having a chance to react.))

Peregrin calmly picks up his hand, reattaches it and continues on, hoping he never meets that man again.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: July 31, 2009, 02:24:40 pm »

((Well you were going to be fatal))
Phantom sits down at the med tent
"I hate that guy"
Phantom throws out the weapons, while a few men knock at the entrance

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: July 31, 2009, 02:26:44 pm »

((Only if you didn't surrender. He has more important things to do than deal with trigger-happy idiots who enjoy picking fights under the premise of "protecting the innocent", such as stopping THE FALL OF CIVILIZATION, for one thing.))
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: July 31, 2009, 02:28:52 pm »

[Both of you stop this bullshit!]

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: July 31, 2009, 02:29:21 pm »

Two crates parachute from the sky, one says it has medkits, the other says torture devices, phantom takes out one medkit and uses it

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: July 31, 2009, 03:35:05 pm »

Ocade is still sleeping.

((wtf guys stop godmodding.))
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: July 31, 2009, 03:39:29 pm »

((Don't say "guys", this guy puts me in situations where I basically die or lose all my stuff if I don't.))

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: July 31, 2009, 03:49:12 pm »

((Bend the rp to your will. Like when someone was trying to control your mind you could have let it happen to a hilarious effect to which afterwards you get the immunity to it. Makes sense and makes for good rp... Also if he takes your weapons then let him, if you stop the fight in some way and just talk it would probably go along easier.)

Mission gets up from the rubble and groans "Yeah ok... that hurt"

Limping back to the arena naked Mission comes upon some of the shiftings of the castle, something that is wierd but Mission was more intent on getting his stuff back. Coming upon the arena and the lich. Mission picks some of his stuff up from the ground, mainly his sword and staff.

"Ok not that I mind being naked but where the hell are my clothes."

Mission goes into the armory and picks up a new cloak and some other gear. He belts the sword and keeps hold of the staff. Mission then begins to meditate, presumably to find his stuff
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 03:51:23 pm by mission0 »
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: July 31, 2009, 04:20:02 pm »

[Both of you stop this bullshit!]

((QFT.))
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: July 31, 2009, 04:30:05 pm »

((I fucking HATE Phantom now. He got me pulled into this bullshit TWICE, and now I'm gonna be "that stupid god-modder" because he decides it's perfectly okay to break your arms and then steal your weapons without allowing a dodge))

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: July 31, 2009, 04:45:53 pm »

((I fucking HATE Phantom now. He got me pulled into this bullshit TWICE, and now I'm gonna be "that stupid god-modder" because he decides it's perfectly okay to break your arms and then steal your weapons without allowing a dodge))

((Heh, the only time i saw you god-modding was in the fight between you me, phantom, and ocade. That was god-modding. Here though you are both god-modding trying to perpetually keep the fight equel. If it was only you god-modding then I would see that. However you and phantom are god-modding in this situation. I would say both of you start using a 1d6 roll to decide how you are doing in a fight from now on. For instance you get slashed in the arm. You roll the die to see how much damage it does. 1 makes the arm basically useless. 6 you are only scratched.. or something along those lines.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: July 31, 2009, 05:31:51 pm »

((Seriously, you guys need to work something out - and stop posting while I'm asleep! Reading all these is a pain.))

Luke finally ascends the last step of the staircase. Deadly is waiting there, iron bar in hand. How long was he waiting? A light breeze whips around the roof, and Luke stops to catch is breath. Deadly waits there, motionless.

"It's time to finish things Luke. Are you ready to lose?"

Slowly Deadly advances, bar held at the ready.

The demon is losing mass fast - most of Cairn can be seen now, poking out from the shadowflesh of the demon's chest. It warily eyes the blade in Little's hand - it remembers the pain of the first. Still, if it wants to finish this before fading away entirely, it needs to finish it fast. If it fails of course, there is another way...
"SCREEEEEEEEEECH"
Cairn lunges at Little, black flames of darkness issuing from the demon's maw, bladed arms slashing at her face, tail whipping over his head to strike her down!
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: July 31, 2009, 05:44:49 pm »

Mission groans as another rack of pain hits him, if he had his stuff he could heal himself easily. As it was now he had numerous broken ribs and a few fractured ones as well. His meditation was getting him almost nowhere, he could tell his equipment was somewhere near just not exactly. Deciding to try something more effect Mission comes out of his meditation and starts drawing a circle of runes on the floor. When they are complete mission sits down in the middle of them and starts meditating again. The runes morph into and arrow pointing towards the wall...

"Well that doesn't help much"
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 02:12:35 am by mission0 »

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: July 31, 2009, 07:00:13 pm »

Luke stood in front of Deadly, a soft breeze flowing across the the roof where the final blow will be struck. Luke held his secret weapon, a massive portible digging drill that gleamed in the sun. A tank that was strapped to Luke's back was connected to the drill, likely the power sourse. A flip of the switch, and and the drill whirled to life, readly to dig through whatever the wielder see fit. Luke had take off his helmet, reguardless of the lack of safety in that action, and Deadly saw the determination , a firey passion, and the rage in luke's eys that would brun through Deadly

"Don't you know? Space Marines never lose!" He said, and then roared from the top of his lungs and the bottem of his heart the iconic battle cry "FOR THE EMPEROR!" And the Space Marine charged, the begin of the end.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: July 31, 2009, 07:04:13 pm »

Mission stands up with his wounds only half healed. He had seen Phantom come back in battered. Thinking it time to end this mystery Mission puts his nose to the ground and starts tracking the hooded man.

(Yes I know you gave the name but not to any of us only in an rp to yourself)
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 176