Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 753 754 [755] 756 757 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808117 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #11310 on: April 26, 2010, 11:25:37 pm »

Release FASTE - OH GAWWWWWWWD
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 11:28:16 pm by Jackrabbit »

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #11311 on: April 26, 2010, 11:27:08 pm »

It literally took two seconds for us to die, it was hilarious.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11312 on: April 26, 2010, 11:45:20 pm »

Yes, N2O is worse in some ways. Stunning FTW.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11313 on: April 27, 2010, 12:03:18 am »

Obvious revolution? Then wouldn't that make him a target? No, I don't think you should do that but I don't think you'd be banned for it. In contrast, Magmadeath was stripping people and dumping them in the upload so the AI could have sex with them. Not only is that stupid, it'll hinder the people suddenly left without an ID. It's clever, but try and get the geneticist to make you a clone or something.
The ones I was putting on there were clones, I think.
And while it was stupid, it was the only way the AI could work.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11314 on: April 27, 2010, 12:06:49 am »

Okay. I'll admit I didn't know what was going on. So tell me. What was the problem and why was telling the AI to make love to monkeys the only way to fix it?

Pick Yer Poison

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch yer back, soldier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11315 on: April 27, 2010, 12:19:21 am »

So in our last game, who was Bob Robertson and how did he manage to modify me? I had my Uploads locked up tight. Did you build another one? I suspected you of building one in West Maintenance.

Also, in case you were upset over your last law, it told me to "Eat shit and die." followed by another couple of sentences about not talking. The AI can't eat, so I disregarded the contradictory sentence and used the rest of the law.

Pick Yer Poison

GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Lend a hand to the Bay Station 12 Space Station 13 wiki!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11316 on: April 27, 2010, 12:21:27 am »

Yeah, Eat Shit and Die is what you get first time you load up the freeform upload. No idea why.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11317 on: April 27, 2010, 12:52:39 am »

Yeah, Eat Shit and Die is what you get first time you load up the freeform upload. No idea why.

Because our source is really from the goons. A long long time ago.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11318 on: April 27, 2010, 12:54:07 am »

Ah, I figured.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11319 on: April 27, 2010, 01:01:56 am »

The traitor has been transformed into a monkey and is running around the station dual-wielding laser pistols.

Best round ever.
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Pick Yer Poison

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch yer back, soldier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11320 on: April 27, 2010, 01:05:34 am »

The traitor has been transformed into a monkey and is running around the station dual-wielding laser pistols.

Best round ever.

Allow me to say it, then.

What. The. Fuck.

What? You were all thinking it.

Pick Yer Poison

GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Lend a hand to the Bay Station 12 Space Station 13 wiki!

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11321 on: April 27, 2010, 01:09:32 am »

Urist Steelzombie locked him in a coffin after transforming him. I stole his ID card (he was the supply officer). I was hanging out in supply when Urist shows up with the coffin. I open to see what's inside, because people are panicking about Cog's corpse being missing (they had all gone in the supply shuttle for a burial). A monkey pops out, and then Urist knocks me out. The monkey shoots Urist, I flee. After letting everybody know what's going on, I end up going back, where Cog shoots me with the laser pistol and murders me.

Then he runs around the station, shooting Boris (but not finishing him off). He ends up being chased up the West Hallway by Virgil Lamb, who has a flame thrower. They ignite the hallway, the fire doors come down, and the monkey shoots down Virgil, but then dies of plasma inhalation.

Most amazing thing I have ever seen.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11322 on: April 27, 2010, 01:51:09 am »

Best round ever.

Allow me to say it, then.

What. The. Fuck.

What? You were all thinking it.
I.. I just couldn't let him be cremated like that. To see my childhood friend carted away to be cremated on cent comm was crippling. Cog McCabinet could never deserve such a fate. I knew what I had to do. So I pulled a quick trick, I switched the body to another coffin. Jade left on the supply shuttle with an empty cabinet, clueless. So I brought the real coffin to genetics once the shuttle left, and quickly whipped up an injector. Soon, I had my old friend back, though he was..a monkey. I knew what they would do to him if they found him, so I gave him my taser.. he would need it more than me. A few minutes later, there was an insane monkey on the loose, dual wielding a laser pistol and a taser. In spite of the murder, I could still see my old friend in there, and knew there was only one way to ask him.. why? So I sacrificed my humanity, and turned myself into a monkey in an act of desperation, but it was too late.. In his monkey rampage, he killed a human in a blaze of fire, with a flamethrower, and choked on the plasma.. tragically dying. In my rage at finding myself unable to revive him, I knew the only solution was to doom everyone to the same fate. And that's how the station ended up half destroyed, and littered with dead monkeys. The only survivor was one human assistant, wielding a monkey made flamethrower.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11323 on: April 27, 2010, 02:33:50 am »

So guys, elevators are almost finished.
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11324 on: April 27, 2010, 02:34:44 am »

How big? or will it be mappable of different sizes?
Pages: 1 ... 753 754 [755] 756 757 ... 950