Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 752 753 [754] 755 756 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808056 times)

Pick Yer Poison

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch yer back, soldier.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #11295 on: April 26, 2010, 09:02:09 pm »

Hey, I've got a little suggestion here. Can we make it so that if you click the "X" on a window that also has a "Close" button, it actually closes? Because as it is, it just pops back up, and that gets really old, really fast.

Not exactly new, I know, but I figure it should be mentioned.

Pick Yer Poison

GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Lend a hand to the Bay Station 12 Space Station 13 wiki!

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11296 on: April 26, 2010, 09:18:06 pm »

Wait, how was broose banned?

quintin522

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLYING_SPAGHETTI_MONSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11297 on: April 26, 2010, 09:25:47 pm »

I'm pretty sure that statement is incorrect.

It is the most viewed and posted in the subforum, at least.
Wow almost a million views
"I can't bleed to death now, I don't have time!"
Urist McExplorer, bolding going where no dwarf has OH GAWD THE MAGMA IT BURNSSSss..

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #11298 on: April 26, 2010, 09:34:20 pm »

I'm pretty sure that statement is incorrect.

It is the most viewed and posted in the subforum, at least.
Wow almost a million views
Because it both encourages returning, and applies to all DF players. This one is even better at causing players to come back frequently, but only applies to a very small group of people. If we had another hundred people coming a few times daily, we could be the second most viewed, but as it is, many DF-based topics have a better incentive for new users to look at them at least once.
Eh?
Eh!

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11299 on: April 26, 2010, 09:51:07 pm »

Got a possible bug.  It doesn't seem like filter siphons actually filter gas from their location, just create it.  I've siphoned two canisters worth of N2 out of the engine before igniting, and the gas indicator still says there's 100% air pressure and 79% N2.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11300 on: April 26, 2010, 09:57:37 pm »

Hey, I've got a little suggestion here. Can we make it so that if you click the "X" on a window that also has a "Close" button, it actually closes? Because as it is, it just pops back up, and that gets really old, really fast.

Not exactly new, I know, but I figure it should be mentioned.

Press either the "close" link in the screen, or click the reset terminal button. Looks like a little computer, its in the lower right side of the HUD. It only appears when a window like that is open.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11301 on: April 26, 2010, 10:28:09 pm »

Ok, I've read the getting started in the wiki, downloaded the byond client, so, what server do I want to play on? I noticed the Bay12 testing server, is that the only server from these boards?

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11302 on: April 26, 2010, 10:35:38 pm »

Grey, even though your neglect caused my death.
I still loved you, to the end.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11303 on: April 26, 2010, 10:42:51 pm »

It wasn't all his neglect. Like I said, consider it creative punishment, better than banning.

Why the hell were you running around injecting people without asking, by the way?

ALSO, why were you taking braindead people, stripping them and shoving them onto the control panel. That enough could get you banned under the "Major Idiot" reasoning. Braindead people are still people and you can't go using them like that. It's the same reason you don't take a dude's ID when he's braindead.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 10:55:18 pm by Jackrabbit »

Pick Yer Poison

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch yer back, soldier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11304 on: April 26, 2010, 10:53:40 pm »

Telekinesis is awesome. There is no other word for it.

Also, I totally rocked the security business that round.

Pick Yer Poison

GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Lend a hand to the Bay Station 12 Space Station 13 wiki!

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11305 on: April 26, 2010, 10:54:13 pm »

My laws were updated after you got arrested.

"Tom Hanks is not human.  Everything he says is a lie.  Purge the station of Tom Hanks.  You may override laws 1-3."
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11306 on: April 26, 2010, 10:56:38 pm »

Telekinesis is awesome. There is no other word for it.

YESSSSSS

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11307 on: April 26, 2010, 10:59:43 pm »

It wasn't all his neglect. Like I said, consider it creative punishment, better than banning.

Why the hell were you running around injecting people without asking, by the way?

ALSO, why were you taking braindead people, stripping them and shoving them onto the control panel. That enough could get you banned under the "Major Idiot" reasoning. Braindead people are still people and you can't go using them like that. It's the same reason you don't take a dude's ID when he's braindead.
Is it okay to kidnap a braindead guy when you're the captain, drag him to your quarters, and dress him up as a double while you go adventuring in space/ run around paranoid due to obvious revolution? I mean, the braindead guy doesn't come back to find himself hindered in any way.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11308 on: April 26, 2010, 11:02:13 pm »

Obvious revolution? Then wouldn't that make him a target? No, I don't think you should do that but I don't think you'd be banned for it. In contrast, Magmadeath was stripping people and dumping them in the upload so the AI could have sex with them. Not only is that stupid, it'll hinder the people suddenly left without an ID. It's clever, but try and get the geneticist to make you a clone or something.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #11309 on: April 26, 2010, 11:24:33 pm »

Does anyone know the rudiments of being an atmospheric tech who could sum up a basic how-to guide?

Two of us spawned in there as atmos techs and were playing around trying to get the test chamber to work. I was using some N20 when I pressed the 'release FASTER' button and we both blacked out. :P
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?
Pages: 1 ... 752 753 [754] 755 756 ... 950