Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 755 756 [757] 758 759 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808012 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #11340 on: April 27, 2010, 12:23:35 pm »

So in our last game, who was Bob Robertson and how did he manage to modify me? I had my Uploads locked up tight. Did you build another one? I suspected you of building one in West Maintenance.

Ladders.
Also, little known fact, the [Data Redacted] also has an upload.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Pick Yer Poison

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch yer back, soldier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11341 on: April 27, 2010, 12:29:08 pm »

Incidentally, may I request a small fix for the AI? Some of the rooms with cameras aren't labeled correctly; for example, you can't get to the Teleporter camera or the Communications Control camera through the Show Cameras list.

Pick Yer Poison

GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Lend a hand to the Bay Station 12 Space Station 13 wiki!

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11342 on: April 27, 2010, 01:28:45 pm »

Ok, I've read the getting started in the wiki, downloaded the byond client, so, what server do I want to play on? I noticed the Bay12 testing server, is that the only server from these boards?

I cant believe no one responded to this! Shame on you Bay12ers, SHAME ON YOU.

Anyway, we are the Bay12 ones. It just says testing server because we are constantly adding new things, and it just kind of stuck. You probably see like 5 goon servers also, which are alright, but you have a good chance of being griefed from my experiences. Also, for your first few games, try to blend, dont do anything out of the way, learn the RP that we have created. Think of it as the first few days on a job.

Awesome, thanks. I'll probably hop on later tonight, after I replace my faulty HD

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11343 on: April 27, 2010, 03:37:58 pm »

Incidentally, may I request a small fix for the AI? Some of the rooms with cameras aren't labeled correctly; for example, you can't get to the Teleporter camera or the Communications Control camera through the Show Cameras list.

There is a work around....just click on cameras. Jump cameras till you get there.

Both escape pods dont have cameras, but you can use the EVA one for one, and the...hmm...canister storage for the other, me thinks.

Still, an expanded camera list would be EXTREMELY nice. Also, some differantiating between cameras better. "Comm dish" camera would be nicer than "NW airlock" camera, expecially for new players.

Its quite quick to find the camera in the list, if some of you didnt know. As in any ingame list, just key the first letter of the item you want to find. NW maintence? N. You auto jump to the first N.  Continue pressing it to cycle through the letter.  Really usefull for admins, also.

Cameras networks should start on SS13, to make it easy on newbies. I had no idea why I couldnt track someone till a friendly admin explained it.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 03:42:14 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11344 on: April 27, 2010, 04:07:55 pm »

NOEZ! My first reconstruction round....ruined. *sniff*

Ergo, Server Down.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11345 on: April 27, 2010, 04:08:52 pm »

Nope.

should be turning back up soon

you could always use byond://81.230.90.46:1338
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #11346 on: April 27, 2010, 04:09:30 pm »

Idea: group cameras by zone, and have an option to view by zone where it gives the zone list and then from there you select the specific camera.

Also:
Atmos, overdone:

That doesn't count the large storage room north, and the middle two of both sets of 4 pipes go to the engine/toxins. Yes, that means that the primary source of engine fuel is through atmospherics. (7 cans, one vat in the engine, 9 cans in atmos, for each fuel component.)

The bit on the left is for the bridge. They get their own miniature area.
Eh?
Eh!

Cajoes

• Bay Watcher
  • "I'm a damn cat."
    • View Profile
    • http://none
« Reply #11347 on: April 27, 2010, 04:10:06 pm »

A few bugs that might need some looking into.

Cryo Tube is still flooding the station in infinite cold while cooking the occupant like a fry.

Siphons not actually siphoning gas from a area. I ended up with three canister's worth of superheated Co2. Then the station exploded for unrelated reasons.
Quote from: Roman Proverb
Do not argue against the sun. For it is a lot brighter than you are.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11348 on: April 27, 2010, 04:11:08 pm »

Nope.

should be turning back up soon

you could always use byond://81.230.90.46:1338

Lag out? Oh, ok..... :P

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11349 on: April 27, 2010, 04:13:54 pm »

I love that new atmos system.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11350 on: April 27, 2010, 04:15:48 pm »

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11351 on: April 27, 2010, 04:16:28 pm »

Idea: group cameras by zone, and have an option to view by zone where it gives the zone list and then from there you select the specific camera.

Also:
Atmos, overdone:

That doesn't count the large storage room north, and the middle two of both sets of 4 pipes go to the engine/toxins. Yes, that means that the primary source of engine fuel is through atmospherics. (7 cans, one vat in the engine, 9 cans in atmos, for each fuel component.)

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11352 on: April 27, 2010, 04:17:41 pm »

It's in a map I am making. I suspect that it will either be huge, or have odd proportions.
Eh?
Eh!

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11353 on: April 27, 2010, 04:19:17 pm »

Also:
Atmos, overdone:

looking good btw theres a connector in the wall.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11354 on: April 27, 2010, 04:25:51 pm »

Thanks for pointing that out.

Only flaw(so far) of the new art...
Eh?
Eh!
Pages: 1 ... 755 756 [757] 758 759 ... 950