Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 643 644 [645] 646 647 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 807959 times)

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #9660 on: April 06, 2010, 08:52:55 pm »

I'm sure as hell not going to be the one to code that in.

Anyways, comm dish is now rebuildable, if it isn't completely destroyed.

I'm not aware of a way to make a comm dish from scratch, though.

You can already build the com dish...

god. its right there. or maybe you don't have it on your source.

Oh hey sheet metal lets you make a com disk base.

Now I just have to fix the com control computer to actually notice that and not simply crash

E: Done.  You can now build new discs!

Done that too.. just haven't uploaded it on git.

You can build a base, not a working dish.  And yes, I noticed that after I checked sheet/metal.

Also, giving plasma researchers more to do.  Plasma is supposed to be a miracle energy source needing research, after all.

yea build the base add glass glass cirucity and voilia!
build a com control computer and voilia!

whoop whoop

//server up
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Googolplexed

• Bay Watcher
  • My avatar is of whitespace, Not the firefox logo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9661 on: April 06, 2010, 08:54:33 pm »

I get the feeling googol doesn't like me.
He trys to kill me for hacking one airlock, to get cuffs as the HoM, then ends the round killing me with N20.

And then he bans me in the next round.

Lotsa fun.

But X2, you really do have to stop kissing his ass.

Headswe, server?

Edit:Matz05, he took it down.
Its actually up.
And also magma, I banned you along time ago, you just kept making ALTs

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9662 on: April 06, 2010, 08:57:00 pm »

I get the feeling googol doesn't like me.
He trys to kill me for hacking one airlock, to get cuffs as the HoM, then ends the round killing me with N20.

And then he bans me in the next round.

Lotsa fun.

But X2, you really do have to stop kissing his ass.

Headswe, server?

Edit:Matz05, he took it down.
Its actually up.
And also magma, I banned you along time ago, you just kept making ALTs
Actually, I was unbanned by other admins consistently, but a bug was keeping said keys banned.

That is why I made alts
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9663 on: April 06, 2010, 08:59:24 pm »

Head it didn't even work, because the code you had committed would cause the dish base to break into shards as soon as you tried to build it.  Beyond that, this version also updates the current com controller if the previous disk was destroyed, instead of requiring you to make another com control computer.  Also, the com controller doesn't just crash if the disk is broken now.
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9664 on: April 06, 2010, 09:13:31 pm »

Christ, these retards can't give me a reason that i was suppposedly a nazi, and they keep on saying it like a bad joke.

And Denholm, Tell me how i was kissing ass? I was acting like a HoS in an RP situation would, believe it or not. Life ain't faery tales and loving police officers now, and i was doing what i could to stop the revolution, retard. I only stunned and arrested  the people I KNEW had done something wrong. So shut the fuck up and don't be a retard, please.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9665 on: April 06, 2010, 09:16:12 pm »

Christ, these retards can't give me a reason that i was suppposedly a nazi, and they keep on saying it like a bad joke.

And Denholm, Tell me how i was kissing ass? I was acting like a HoS in an RP situation would, believe it or not. Life ain't faery tales and loving police officers now, and i was doing what i could to stop the revolution, retard. I only stunned and arrested  the people I KNEW had done something wrong. So shut the fuck up and don't be a retard, please.

The nazi thing was from you saying you would execute anyone who was not at thier post, after sticking around half the crew in the same cell.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9666 on: April 06, 2010, 09:16:27 pm »

Head it didn't even work, because the code you had committed would cause the dish base to break into shards as soon as you tried to build it.  Beyond that, this version also updates the current com controller if the previous disk was destroyed, instead of requiring you to make another com control computer.  Also, the com controller doesn't just crash if the disk is broken now.

-snip-
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 09:18:06 pm by head »

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9667 on: April 06, 2010, 09:24:04 pm »

The nazi thing was from you saying you would execute anyone who was not at thier post, after sticking around half the crew in the same cell.
That was to try and stop the revolution.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9668 on: April 06, 2010, 09:25:41 pm »

-rage-
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 11:51:03 pm by MagmaDeath »

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9669 on: April 06, 2010, 09:28:45 pm »

That was to try and stop the revolution.
Which never existed

Sure, sure. There was a group of 5 people outside who eventually started attacking security BEFORE any of the drastic measures were taken.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9670 on: April 06, 2010, 10:00:51 pm »

Really, The bay12 SS13 community has died.

Johbson is stuck in his dorf bunker, Headswe is depressed.

X2 is the same idiot he always was,
Googol is now extremely irritated or something, pouncing on the smallist things, and seems to be convinced he is the best thing ever, for working on this new wireless stuff.

Quinn and Cecliff are confused, having no idea whats going on.

Sukasa is sitting back, pointing at holes in the code, not dealing with the whole drama.

Unfortunately, Googols station has essentially become a goon one, canceling reboots, forcing people to suicide for opening one door by hacking, instead of bashing down the window, Spamming massive amounts of N20 to kill people trying to reset the AI.

Headswe has actually gotten a ton better, but the lack of players and general poking fun at his code has made him decide not to host.

I think Ill leave, until we either get a respectable server, such as headswes has become, or People stop being such idiots.

I wasn't aware that pointing out problems and then fixing them was a crime.  Perhaps I should stop?  Then again, I guess Quinn and Cecil should make sure they're absolutely Up To Fucking Date on every single whine that comes out of people's mouths because they're "confused" and have no idea what's going on.  I wouldn't blame them for the latter, myself.

Apparently head's server is the best, so obviously his should be the only one we use because it's gotten a "ton better" and apparently Googol's is a goon server.  I guess we admins are supposed to all follow some written script instead of using our best judgement based on the information we have.

I guess that the whole "bans are glitched" thing I shouldn't bother looking into since it'll probably result in me going over code someone else wrote, so I guess I'll just leave that unfixed, enjoy your glitchban.

You know what?  Shut the fuck up.
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9671 on: April 06, 2010, 10:07:56 pm »

what the hell happend?.

I'm confused now.

Duelmaster409

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_FIGHT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9672 on: April 06, 2010, 10:08:24 pm »

Why don't you foos go play some Goonstations?
Dwarf fortress: Teaching uni level geology to sadistic elf killers for years.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9673 on: April 06, 2010, 10:10:02 pm »

Magma, you have been saying those exact same things before we even worked with Android Data, except with different people. The community hasn't died, and it is not in danger of doing so.

Lets all calm down before we get this thread locked, shall we?

X2yzh9, name calling does not help, ever, at all. Let us all talk this out, peacefully, like the rational adults we are. This game is not the easiest to play, host, or admin, so there SHOULD be much leeway in terms of things like whatever the heck we're going on about today.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 10:13:25 pm by Dr. Johbson »

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9674 on: April 06, 2010, 10:14:04 pm »

Yea, Magma's just angry because he's unable to comprehend sometimes that he's wrong, both to me and the community as a whole.
Pages: 1 ... 643 644 [645] 646 647 ... 950