Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: RTD Rookie Deathmatch II - Delayed turn 10 was delayed.  (Read 15751 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD Rookie Deathmatch II - Turn 2. Error detected.
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2009, 03:24:56 am »

A small yellow man with strange magnetic powers appears from the hole and starts dancing, just to confuse the fighters
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD Rookie Deathmatch II - Turn 2. Error detected.
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2009, 01:24:11 pm »

I hack off the arm/hand R1ck uses to steal my item....

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD Rookie Deathmatch II - Turn 3. Frelock tries to worsen the paradox!
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2009, 07:40:45 pm »

Turn 3. After reviewing turn 2, I have decided against further turn writing while low on sleep. New rule for damage that I will hopefully follow:
3) -1 wound level
4/6) -2 wound levels
5) -2 wound levels and an extra effect (Bleeding, stunning, etc.).

Inaluct| Inaluct casts a second Divum Incendia at Org. | A bolt of lightning hits Org, | making him slightly crispier. The repeated use of Divum Incendia causes a magical backlash, | causing Inaluct to fall to the ground with uncontrollable muscle spasms. He falls on his knife, cutting himself. Clutz.

Org| Org  magically heals his arm. The wound makes concentration difficult, and he only manages to partially cauterize the wound painfully.

Shoruke| Shoruke casts a spell to turn his skin to stone, and it works perfectly. His skin has been completely replaced by stone.

R1ck the Barbarian| R1ck sneakily grabs one of Knightedskulls’ healing potions. Knightedskulls | notices R1ck’s hand, and tries to cut it off before R1ck can pull his hand back. (+1 to his accuracy)

Pacho| Pacho claws at Frey’s right leg. | His fingernails hit Frey, | but don’t even break the skin.. | Pacho looks constipated.

Frey| Frey jumps into the Hole in the Space-Time Continuum.

He awakens in a place filled with white. His vision is cloudy, and he can’t quite make anything out. Days of endless wandering pass, yet he finds nothing, and never grows hungry or tired. On the 13th day, Frey finally sees the Frey of 13 years ago. Future Frey teaches Past Frey a few things about martial arts while telling him to continue his studies later, and then instructs him to “never, ever, under any circumstances jump into a Hole in the Space-Time Continuum, or Bad Things will happen.

Suddenly, Future Frey gets a massive headache, and blacks out. He awakens once more, to find himself landing on dirt, exactly where he left. The headache is gone, and the Hole in the Space-Time Continuum doesn’t seem to be anywhere. Two paradoxical wrongs make a right. | Frey’s head is suddenly filled with conflicting martial arts knowledge. (-1 for the next 3 martial arts actions until the knowledge is sorted out; +1 xp. You would have needed 3 {5}s to duplicate yourself – Once for jumping into the hole, another for succeeding in tricking reality, and a third for the clone’s attitude towards you. A {1} on that third check would have involved a permanent vendetta against you.)

Errol| Errol feels a strange sensation, and gives a mighty slice with his blade. | | | His sword gives off a magical slicey-beam, and he barely succeeds in not hitting himself with it. Org and Inaluct are less lucky. | | Due to his lack of magical aptitude, the sword beam is too unfocused to actually hurt them.

Knightedskill| Knightedskull slices at R1ck’s kleptomaniacal hand. | | The hand is severed, and the blood forms a pentagram around it. The hand bursts into flames briefly before vanishing completely. | An imp appears where the hand was. The sacrifice accepted, it sits before it’s new master, the former owner of the sacrificial hand.

Crowd| A gnomish mage in a yellow dress levitates down from a balcony on the arena. It begins dancing strangely.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Org (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inaluct (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: R1ck the Barbarian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Knightedskull (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frey (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Pacho (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items on ground (click to show/hide)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2009, 07:43:01 pm »

I cast fireball on Inaluct

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2009, 07:44:42 pm »

Ow. I stand up.

Lear

• Bay Watcher
  • IRO-Bot will never die.
    • View Profile
    • the-crowing-is-near on deviantArt.
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2009, 07:51:26 pm »

The yellow gnome transforms into a giant lemon.
Those were the days, The End Complete.
deviantART - My artworks, let me show you them!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2009, 08:27:37 pm »

I finish off R1ck, and show that I am to be the imps master instead of this one-handed rat thief. (I don't think blood packs work like that, but I shall give it a shot.)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2009, 08:33:32 pm »

Meh, could be worse.  The +1 cancels the -1, right?

If not, I meditate to sort out the information.

If so, I strike at Pacho again.  How dare you continue to attack me!

Out of curiosity, are there exactly 11 grains of sand, 8 particles of dust, and 19...something of dirt on the ground?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

R1ck

• Bay Watcher
  • Uninvited Guest
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2009, 08:56:13 pm »

I cut at knightskull with my bloody axe, and I order my imp minion to distract knightedskull while I do so. If I somehow cut off his hand as well, there better be an awesome star wars reference.
BTEAMHOB-Year 10 - It's POI'd to the extreme

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2009, 09:41:07 pm »

I think the dust and crap on the ground would be moles. Like, 6.02 x 10^23 molecules. Which means the the ground for the whole arena is roughly 700 grams.

Anyway, I summon a rock golem.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2009, 11:52:03 pm »

The yellow gnome transfroms into a giant lemon with a rocket launcher. A magical rocket launcher.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2009, 12:11:05 am »

I proceed to unconstipate myself onto frelock.  If I can watch his expression of horror while I'm doing it then all the better.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2009, 09:59:24 am »

Mad slashy action at Inaluct!
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2009, 01:38:52 pm »

I thought you were in the alliance! DDDDDD:

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2009, 02:52:27 pm »

Ow. I stand up.
Standing is a free action here. If you succeed in an action, you stand up. If you don't succeed, you remain lying down.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12