Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Lancerworked: The glorious bid for power *Succession!!! (with HFS!)*  (Read 10941 times)

death

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Lancerworked: The glorious bid for power *Succession!!! (with HFS!)*
« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2009, 10:53:00 am »

Heartlys Journel, 25th Obsidian, 146, Late winter.

Hail to praise! Its Dwarven Christmas! Farther Dwarf has came to each of our dwarves, giving them a gift. So in the sprite of Dwarven Christmas, they all have the time from now till Dwarven New year, to idel about. No work for them till next year. Huzzar!

The strength of the pack is in the Wolf. And the strength of the Wolf is in the pack.

death

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2009, 11:10:01 am »

Heartlys Journel, 1st Granite, 147, Early Spring.

Ah Spring. My last entry. A few notes for the futur leaders of Lancerworked:

• Make sure I dont die. Keep my noble possition, furniture, rooms, and keep me in the army.
    • Make sure The Great Raziden DOESNT DIE! He had his arm ripped off when killing a GCS. Tell me if he gets up and move. I fell like he is my responsablity. Like Glacies is Sonerohis responsablity.
    • Dont take away The Great Razidens room. Like I said he deserved it.
    • Tell me if he gets up.
    • Stick to the previous owners notes aswell.
    • The Dwarves are on a busy shift making the bedrooms and such. So you may not get things done straight away.
    • The Army we have right now doews not need expanding. Nothing can get past it. Even just me on my own can take out a full group. Do not expand unless they are peasants. But not Ast Razidens, he will never be in the army again.

I guess that is all. Good luck at this fort. The Great Raxiden is meant to be called Ast Raziden. The Great is his nickname. God I hope I didnt forget anything. Oh right. Mine out that adamentine. I never had time to mine it out.

The strength of the pack is in the Wolf. And the strength of the Wolf is in the pack.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2009, 03:32:52 pm »

Go ahead and upload the save and map then.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

death

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2009, 03:44:44 pm »

Sent pm to lego with the link.

Crossroads Inc.

• Bay Watcher
  • Joined in the great Migration of 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2009, 03:59:34 pm »

nine pages of stuff and NO ONES posted a single screencap?  for shame I say!
Ask not what the Dwarfs can do for you...
But ask.... why are they drunk all the time?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2009, 04:23:46 pm »

I've two maps up on the DFMA for the ends of my terms.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 30, 2009, 05:49:35 pm »

Is it all right if I do my turn in story-narration form?

Also, do we have the realistic magma safe rocks mod?

Edit:  Why is Dwarf Manager in there?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 07:32:33 pm by LegoLord »
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 30, 2009, 08:01:27 pm »

No one answered my first question so I'll assume "yes."

1st Granite, Spring 104
   Heartly walked up to the head mechanic as the latter as he crafted mechanisms in his personal workshop.

“It’s that time, LegoLord.  Spring is here, now it’s your turn to run this doomed place.” he said grimly.

“Well it’s about time.  It won’t be so doomed once I’m through with it.” LegoLord said as he stood up.  “I’ve got a plan.  Just you wait and see.  First, get some of those animals butchered.  They’re slowing things down, wandering all over the place.”

“I’m not the butcher.” Heartly said reproachfully.

LegoLord paused.  “Well . . . go find one and tell him that.  Make sure there are still a few breeding pairs.”

“Right away!”

“And tell everyone else to start working on Silvithril production!  We need more of that stuff!”

Anyone know where I can go to get some numbers translated into binary?
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 30, 2009, 08:18:21 pm »

(( We have stuff for silvithril? Remember, it takes two bars of steel for one wafer of silvithril. That's 18 steel bars, 18 silver bars, and 9 addy wafers to make enough for one silvithril plate. Alternatively, 6 dwarfs could have been given steel plates, and half of them armed with adamantine weapons.))

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 30, 2009, 08:22:07 pm »

We have the raw materials, it just needs to be processed.  More or less.  I'm going to try to make as much as possible.
Just so I remember

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2009, 08:56:14 pm »

(( Eeeeeexxxceeeeleeeennnt. I take it then that Death got a caravan full of the stuff? We've got lots of goblins and orcs, so we have plenty of iron. We've got a flux and a forest, and magma, so plenty of steel. Our only problem lies in silver production, really.))

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2009, 09:04:17 pm »

I'll look into silver.  I'm pretty sure I've seen its ores in these layers before.

6th Granite, Spring 147
   “LegoLord!” Glacies shouted, running into the fort after a trip to the Mines.

“What is it?  No one accidently opened the pit, did they?” he asked, being the paranoid dwarf he is.  He was sitting in his bedroom, resting.  He had been attacked by a troglodyte and a fire imp at the same time.  It had really frightened everyone.  After all, they said, that had been the last fire imp.  No one was more disappointed than LegoLord, who had wanted to use it for some sort of device.

“What?  No, we found an Underground River!”

“WHAT?!  OH GOD, SEAL IT UP-”

“Don’t worry there’s nothing in it.  Well, there are a few cave fish, but that’s it.  We’re going to need to re-work that labyrinth you ordered a bit.”

“Why?”

“The river cuts through it.”

“Oh.  Well, that should be helpful.  I want a mechanical bridge put in the maze as soon as we can get a dam on the river.”

“Yes sir.”

Heh, I think we should use that river to our advantage year six.  Next report, siege.  Not tonight though; got school tomorrow.
Just so I remember

death

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 31, 2009, 05:30:42 am »

The one I downloaded has it in.

Slashcko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 01, 2009, 12:15:12 am »

Have you gotten owned by the GCS yet?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 01, 2009, 08:40:33 am »

Both are slain.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13