Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: Lancerworked: The glorious bid for power *Succession!!! (with HFS!)*  (Read 10946 times)

death

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Lancerworked: The glorious bid for power *Succession!!! (with HFS!)*
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2009, 09:27:26 am »

Heartlys Journel, 23rd Galena, 146, Late Summer.

Cross your fingers. We have a few mood by Led the blacksmith. Lets hope we get something good. Also, the king ordered to make the drowneding chanber a second time and make sure it works. Well, hurrzar! It has been a success! Three Orcs and one Goblin are drowneding right now. Next project. A tower to drop them off.

The strength of the pack is in the Wolf. And the strength of the Wolf is in the pack.

death

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2009, 10:01:32 am »

Heartlys Journel, 8th Limestone, 146, Early Summer.

Oh my lord! We have just got an artifact worth 2277600! Huge number! Too bad we cant get slaves and sell artifacts. We would have hundreds of then. Ill show what it says.

This is a Silvithril armor stand. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encrusted with Tsavorite, studded with Silvithril and Gold and encircled with bands of Obsidian. This object is adorned with hanging rings of cave spider silk and Tsavorite. On the item is an image of a circle in Silvithril.
On the iten is an image of Tustem Perishedloves the demon in cow leather. Tustem Persished is striking a menacing pose. The artword relates the the release of the demon Tustem Perishedloves by the careless miners in the deeperst recesses of lancerworked in the midspring of 145.
On the item is an image of a dwarf in char bone.

I cant belive it. An image of a circle in Silvithril. Wow.
Led: Hey I made an artifact with an image of a circle on it.
Heartly: Well I just killed an Orc with his own hand.
Barney: Well I just engraved a Line on the wall.
Led: You win.
Heartly: Yeah.

The strength of the pack is in the Wolf. And the strength of the Wolf is in the pack.

death

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2009, 10:10:01 am »

Heartlys Journel, 15th Limestone, 146, Early Autumn.

This day shall go down in LancerWorked history! They small army is going out to attack the gaint cave spider! We will give it no downfall! I am going out to fight it too! The fortress gaurd and the army is going out there to kill it once and for all!

death

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2009, 10:13:31 am »

The attack has been cancell due to the fact that a siege has became acome us.

death

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2009, 10:21:12 am »

Heartlys Journel, 19th Limestone, 146, Early Autumn.

After fighting the Goblin attackers over a volcano, watching the arms fly threw the air, goblins fall into the volcano. I have ordered me and my men to attack the GCS. I hope this attack turns out good.

death

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2009, 10:26:06 am »

Heartlys Journel, 20th Limestone, 146, Early Autumn.

Success! Sort of... We killed the GCS. Everyone got there before me. They were all caught in the web the GCS shot at them. I was running to help as fast as I could. I made it to it just after it ripped the arm off Ast Raziden! He needs help and fast. He will never be able to fight again. We are rushing to take him back to the fortress.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2009, 10:37:35 am »

You killed the GCS?  There is another one, right?
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

death

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2009, 10:49:09 am »

Nope. Its dead. No more.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2009, 10:52:18 am »

What?  No more GCS silk?

:'(  there go some plans.

Very well.  My turn will be spent trying to find one that might be hidden.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 10:55:18 am by LegoLord »
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

death

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2009, 10:55:49 am »

Heartlys Journel, 4th Sandstone, 146, Mid-Autumn.

Ast Raziden, has not been given nothing for his efforts to help kill the GCS, and in doing so, losing his arm. He has been given engraved bedroom, engraved office, and engraved diningroom. He trully deserves it.

[[Well sorry. It was stopping people from going to that area. And it was just too strong to leave roaming the map.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2009, 11:23:25 am »

((Sorry Lego, no more GCS. I've had the map scoured thoroughly and only two exist. One was in the bottomless pit and was slain by one of our miners when it jumped us in the digging of the fort. The other was near the volcano but..))
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

death

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2009, 11:25:18 am »

Heartlys Journel, 2nd Timber, 146, Late Autumn.

Disaster has struck! The brooks water has gone somehow. Wait. I see! The fall has stopped water getting to that part of the brook. So it has dried out! Problem. Now how will I get it make to normal.

death

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2009, 11:33:12 am »

Heartlys Journel, 7th Timber, 146, Late Autumn.

We have Migrants! There is 12 of them. Including a Craftdwarves, 2 children, and 3 peasants which will be drafted into the army and fort gaurd.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2009, 11:44:30 am »

Ah, well.  I'll look anyway just to double check.
Just so I remember

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2009, 11:47:03 am »

((It's a good thing that the north part of the brook dried. It means that there's no outwards flow, so we have a monopoly on the water.))
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13