Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 813516 times)

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile

First of all, your Evil Overlord is bored and demands to be entertained in a particular First Person Shooter involving teams and fortresses on a particular server which may involve dwarves, fortresses, and communities. In simpler terms, get on the DFC server now!

Second of all...

Listen.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 02:21:21 pm by Myroc »
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

First of all, your Evil Overlord is bored and demands to be entertained in a particular First Person Shooter involving teams and fortresses on a particular server which may involve dwarves, fortresses, and communities. In simpler terms, get on the DFC server now!

Second of all...

Listen.

I'm not bored, what are you talking about nave?

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile

Good move, more games should have official wikis. I love Guild Wars' official wiki.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Evilgrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HATS.
No really. Hats.

Currently, I have
-Two T3 Metals.
-Two T2 Metals
-One T1 Metal
And Two Melee tokens. [If I get another Melee item, I'm crafting it, and I'll have Three Perfect metals.]

I really want the Pyro's Brain Slug.. However, I am considering simply crafting the random one.
I mean, hat's aren't that important are they?

What I'm asking is..
Is it worth waiting for 4 Metals and a token.
Or should I just do it?
I mean, I have no hats that I Will outright "HATE" unless it's a soldier hat..
So.. Should I?

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

You know what's funny?

These past days I've been compressing items for a pyro hat...
 Last night, I got the respectless rubber glove.

I'm considering what other class I want to craft for instead. I'll probably do scout since I'm really enjoying it. Besides, I've already got the fedora for the spy, and I could care less about the sniper hats.

Evilgrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aside:
I HAVE NO HATS.

Aside from the Gibus, but I use the gibbus for all my custom skins.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Aside:
I HAVE NO HATS.
Ah, well if it is any indication, by all means do it! I've already got hats and I'm still compressing for metal.

Evilgrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What?
Engie update?!
Where?

I DEMAND F-ING LINKS.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What?
Engie update?!
Where?

I DEMAND F-ING LINKS.

Because if you said fuck, that would of been a travesty.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile

Look at the title again, "Waiting for the engineer update"

Evilgrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Evilgrim rarely ever swears.
Yo'.

I saw Engineering Update.
I DEMAND LINKS.
Wheeee.

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can't wait to get that update. I really like the engineer class.

It's awesome to get back into TF2, because FPS skills arent that important. It's a lot more tactical. Or at least, it allows you to play that way.

Sure, you can try to be a hardcore frontline Engy, but if you're a bit rusty, it's just perfect to get back into the game. Similar to medic, imho.

Same goes for "fading out" a tf2 session. You know, when you're tired, but don't just want to quit yet.

And no matter how good the weather will be, I'll play a few hours of TF2, once that update hits.

Onlyhestands

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I got my first hat (besides the Halo and Halloween one). It's the Modest Pile of Hats. I have absolutely no idea how I got it, I didn't see it in any of my drops, one day I opened my inventory and there it was.
What if you didn't have any genitals, couldn't you just go naked as a dude (because showing your nipples is okay)?
What if monkeys created civilizations on the moon?

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel

Forward engies are the best engies. I like to just make sentries in places noone would expect them and constantly change their positions, setting up exits along the way. It's just so much fun~

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Forward engies are the best engies. I like to just make sentries in places noone would expect them and constantly change their positions, setting up exits along the way. It's just so much fun~

Agreed. It's kind of... liberating... to not care if your sentry dies. If you've spent several minutes wrenching a gun up to level 3, it's annoying when a Demo kills it; when you've spent 5 seconds building a level 1 gun, trading that for a kill is a good deal. :D
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 774