Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Lords of Creation: The Second World  (Read 15395 times)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation: The Second World
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2009, 11:53:37 pm »

((I'll also award AP once everyone posts their actions. Once Zai posts, we'll be ready. Or if everyone wants the AP now.))

((PM him?))

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2009, 12:23:18 am »

((Oh, sorry. I was just waiting for a good time to join in. I guess this'll do. =P ))

Casimir, Material Plane

The man formed into existence. His hands were smooth yet calloused, weathered by what would appear to be years of use. The robes were a majestic red, flowing around his strong physique. His eyes were a deep blue, as though they held the depths of the ocean within. His head was brilliantly bald, and he had sandals on his feet.

((In other words, Create Avatar: -3 AP, leaving me with a grand total of 0 AP))

((That was pretty bad, I know. But you said you wanted me to post, so I did. But I did it after a long day and while watching SNL. Probably not the best idea.))
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2009, 01:07:27 am »

AP is restored.

Siirol looked upon the glass, and he gave it texture. He gestured, and silver curled around it forming serpentine tendrils that clutched the sphere. They branched into the sky, and form something resembling trees, some stopped short and formed something similar to grass. He made another gesture, and animated the silver with a slight bit of positive energy. It could spread, it could propagate, and consume the water that flowed across the glass sphere.

Mold Land(Silver Trees): 1AP
Nourish Land(Silver Trees Can Spread): 1AP
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2009, 02:22:56 am »

Wayock looked around, there were many gods, a sufficient number. However few had the ability to increase their power, less power meant less opportunity for races to war, and thus less of his sphere.
"We all must help each other to improve."
And so, Wayock created a Pantheon, free for all to join. ((Create Pantheon - 2PP - 1PP left; I presume because I created it I don't need to join it.))
"I implore all to join."

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2009, 03:06:13 am »

Siirol, to Wayock, on the material plane.

"I would join, Wayock, but my divinity has left me for a time. This pantheon would simply be to improve those who cannot improve themselves?"
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2009, 04:01:58 am »

"Ah. At the beginning - yes, however eventually all would be able to improve themselves, and when such a time comes it would be put to different uses. Those uses would be decided upon at that time."

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2009, 11:17:33 am »

The herald of Arcanos, the material plane, to the other gods.
"Greetings! My master sent me to speak with you on his behalf. He extends his invitation to you to come visit him in his home on Tiamat. If you do not wish to visit him yourselves, is there a message you would like me to deliver to him?"
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2009, 01:57:43 pm »

Answer to Wayock call Omega Alpha replied, “I will join Pantheon if you let me Wayock." (Join Wayock Pantheon 1pp 1pp left)
Omega Alpha turns to his people and decided to take few of the rock elements and make them taller and stronger and make bigger rock element.
"You new creature shall be known as subrace of rock element knows as medium rock element. Yous will be bigger and stronger but take more space up. Now go out and live to make this place an better place," said Omega Alpha to his new medium rock element.(Create subrace: Medium Rock element 1pp - 0 pp left)
The medium rock elements then grew in number. But as they grew  they always felt that they were the top of chain and that they should be boss around of other Rock elements not the other way around. They did not tell there creator for they did not want him to waste his time. So instand they work to become stronger and find out the weakness of their bodies and of smaller rock elements who claim because they are original that they are leader of race of rock elements. Some day they will show the original who should be leader of race.
((Races:  - Rock elements: small(original), medium

))
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2009, 02:05:31 pm »

Valious above the two worlds.

Yes Wayock i shall join your pantheon
((join pantheon 1pp 1 left))

at this point Valious was drawing out designs in his head of life he would put on the worlds and a world of his own he would make.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2009, 07:52:39 pm »

Synk looked upon the plane and saw it as a plane he has lost the chance to control. While his interest in the plane has not diminished, he saw the need for a Plane of his own. With a burst of power he conjured up a plane of his own twisted making. The plane is an endless swamp, dotted with some islands of mountains and plains, that possess sentience and the ability to fight back in the defense of itself and its inhabitants. The plane is mildly aligned with Evil and has very strong gravity. Time flows half as fast on this plane than on the material plane, with one day on the material plane equaling 12 hours on this plane, and magic works the same here as on the material plane. The plane is linked to the material plane through evil swamps and creatures wandering in the swamps may suddenly find themselves on another plane than the one they were just on. The plane is covered in an aura of evil and dread, and reeks of disease and the dead. He dubs this plane the Hollow Plane and dubs it his home.

Summary:
  • High Gravity
  • Slow Time
  • Sentient
  • No Elemental or Energy Traits
  • Mildly-Evil aligned
  • Normal Magic

(Create Plane 3AP)
(Make Home 0AP)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 09:43:32 pm by The Willow Wisp »
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2009, 09:06:07 pm »

((remember the rules for planes? go back to the first post and edit yours accordingly please.))
EDIT: ((actually i see you included it in your post. just list them at the end of you post if thats not too much trouble.))
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 09:16:20 pm by Dragooble »
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2009, 11:11:29 pm »

"Ah, good. Now I feel... Power created from the joining of gods to the Pantheon, currently our purpose is to improve our members."

((I presume the 1PP added to the pool adds up.

Pantheon Pool = 1PP))

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2009, 04:00:05 pm »

Arcanos, in Tiamat

Arcanos' herald returned and reported that no other god had answered it. He thought that he may be more successful if he conversed with them directly, but he could not easily exist on the material plane. He decided to create a being that essentially was him but still not.

So he took some pure magic force and shaped it into a humanoid shape. When he was done he looked at his work, a large blue man, with eyes that radiated magic power. He then took control of this body and walked forth into the material plane.
((Create avatar: 3PP))
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2009, 09:29:59 pm »

Ok, got a god idea finally!

Name: Omobah of that-which-grows
Primary Domain: Growth
Alignment Domain: Balance
Portfolio element: Immoderated infinite cancerous exponential growth!
Symbol: Cantor dust OR "→∞" "Goes towards infinity"   
Alignment: true neutral
Favored Weapon: Carcinogenics.
Divine Rank: 5

Omobah is the good of all that grows, swells, expands, increases, and flows over it's bounds. it is the god of conquest and greed, of life and prosperity, or cancer and consumption, of spreading fires and conquering empires. When life overpopulates he is there, then economy booms it is there, when grey nanogoo consumes all it is there, when a nuclear reaction spreads exponentially in the reactor it is there, when the fire spreads over the landscape it is there, when the city does the same it is there. All that grows without limit, without end, without sense and out of of proportion is his kingdom.

Edit: found real ∞ sign.
Edit2: found real → sign.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 12:31:28 am by Armok »
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2009, 09:37:54 pm »

((Why not use real →, too? ;) ))
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8